Outdoor Sex

Have you tried car sex yet lol

2 Likes

@Shane1987
Yes we did try inside the car :red_car:
Found it too cramped and uncomfortable in the front seats so we gave up and took it to the bonnet of the car instead :wink:
Maybe next time we’ll try it in the back seats where there’s more space.

3 Likes

Had sex with the wife on a hike in the dales. It was a pretty busy trail in a popular area, but w head been talking about it for ages and she had given me a BJ while I was driving there. She was bra less and i was groping her all the way round. Eventually found a little track away from the main path it was pretty exposed there was a good chance of getting caught but we just went for it. Both giving oral before a very very quick fuck. I lasted like 5 seconds inside her from the excitement. Was amazing walking back past lots of people with the taste of her pussy in my mouth.

Highly recommended!

3 Likes

Outdoor sex is the absolute best :heart_eyes:
I’ve done it in the car a lot so kinda bored of that now, but going out for walks together, especially when it’s dark and most people are home (less chance of being caught out by families), stripping off and going for it in the fields or woods etc, my favourite :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Well that’s way hotter, definitely something I’d like to do. Love outdoor sex, this year we’ve done the garden a few times and a secluded spot on our local beach.

3 Likes

Love car sex. It’s uncomfortable and awkward but steamy.

1 Like

We’ve had lots of sex outdoors out and about before kids came along, it’s all about taking the opportunity and not worrying if it doesnt work out. Oh, and being reasonably discreet. The best is when it’s warm ,and you can feel the sun on your bottom!

I also find that it’s normally much quicker than behind closed doors as it’s very exciting.

Also, I find car sex just awkward as there’s not eniugh space.

1 Like

Hahaha years ago when I was with a then boyfriend (god, it must have been 1991…) we were going up to his house (lived with his parents & sister (I still lived at home but was about to go to uni - whole different story)) and I forget why, but we pulled into this secluded parking area - middle of nowhere, you know, one of those that’s literally just off the road-and started doing what you do. 10 minutes later, at least it seemed like that, there’s a tap on the window of the car. Fkn polis!!! Someone had driven by and was a bit worried something untoward was going on. Absolutely pigging mortified, I was!! Never done it since. Too feart of the polis chappin the window :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

That would definitely put me off too - that’s what I worry about most of all!

1 Like

Last venture outdoors was a couple of weeks ago, after dark at the local racecourse. Great location but had trouble reaching the finishing line as too many thistles in the grass - need to take a thicker blanket next time

6 Likes

Oooh I love a but of outdoor sex me, I am a bit of a minx so have to be reined in a little but it’s part of the thrill of it all…

We have done it a few times in our pool. Almost seems like a NYE tradition now. I have to keep to the shallow end as our pool is rather deep and luckily very private with neighbors a fair distance away.

If you have a balcony that could be a great option! If you don’t want to be seen just toss a blanket over the railing to block yourselves off!

If you have a house with a back yard you could also do it there. If your neighbors have cameras just make sure you are closer you your house.

If you just want the outdoor feeling but dont want the uncomfort of the outdoors and have sliding glass doors, open them up!

If youre adventurous go on a walk in the woods with a backpack. Bring a large towel or blanket and make sure you clear the ground underneath it so a stick or rock doesnt get you! Also be careful of bugs :nauseated_face:

If your somewhere mountainous go to the top of a mountain!

You could also go camping and find a spot you could block off with your vehicle.

If you have access to a roof that is also another option, although you may want a blanket or towel so you dont get burnt from the sun beating on the roof all day.

If neighbors or people seeing is a concern do it at night in a dark area!

Let me know if you would like more ideas!
(Construction sites at night, if you have a boat go on google maps and look for small islands, if you have a truck, the truck bed is also an option, if you don’t have a truck, go to an abandoned building or out of business store or behind any store or plaza that doesnt get much traffic and use the hood of your vehicle) I can give more ideas if these wont work! Just let me know what situation youre in (house, apartment, etc…)

3 Likes

Its on the list. My OH has mentioned before about fucking over the car bonnet as part of a broken down and recovery man fantasy. We’ve had a fumble on the beach at night, but the pebbles were uncomfortable lol.
A summer meadow with no one around would be nice.

2 Likes

Love outdoor sex, fucking under the stars is definitely by far my favourite, that and the steamy hot tub in the woods, oh and in the rain was pretty damn hot…

Car sex is amazing too, in or out

3 Likes

Never had outdoor sex but it’s certainly something I would love to try.
I’ve also thought about a masturbation session outside too

2 Likes

Years ago me and the oh had very risky public sex by a river.
We had a chair with us, I was sat on that, she was wearing a skirt.
Whipped the boaby out, her knickers off, and down she slid on me.
Nobody would have seen any of the fun bits, but was blatant what we were doing…
That was a fun session

3 Likes