Outfits for men...or lack of!

Afternoon boys and girls,

Just browsing the dress-up for men section, am I the only one whos severly disappointed by the lack of outfits?! seems a bit of a shame!

Anyway, if you agree which me, please write down which additions you would like to see in Lovehoney in the future (as many as you can think of, dont hold back now folks!!!)

Keep it sexy!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/95875-dressing-up-for-the-blokes/

No you're not :)

That said, the men's undies range has improved of late. Not so many outfits (I tend to think they're quite tacky) but plenty of nice boxers with zips and mesh etc.

Adx

hopefully the range will continue to grow!

any your after?!

Lets hope so, especially as there are so many mens lingerie sites opening up on the net, i wont mention them out of respect for lovehoney but plus sizes for women and mens outfits/lingerie etc is something they need to seriously look at to keep on top of this ever changing market. They have the toys market down to a T... but wouldnt it be nice to be able to shop just in one place like the Lovehoney supermarket!! at the moment we get toys and odd clothes from here but most of our lingerie we get elsewhere now.

The lack of outfits for men is sad really, but then it does seem very difficult to get to 'sexy' without it just being 'silly'. Personally I'd love something a bit 'highwayman' or 'zorro' ish for a costume. Something that fits with the 'tall, dark and handsome' idea with lots of black and maybe some leather and shiny bits of metal but with that tantalising allure of being a bit 'dangerous'. Attach a whip and a sword of some kind (possibly best sourced at home than on LH..) and I'd be a very happy girl.