Pander to me! .. PRODUCTS ONLY

2 Likes

Interesting @roguesith! I keep eyeing up the other, similar one that Lovehoney sell but I wouldn’t really be interested in the g-spot part so it seems a bit too expensive for something that I won’t use all of. The one you link to woukd be more within my price range and only includes the functions I’d actually use.

1 Like

I’ve not seen that one, but I would feel the same way you do. Apart from the price I wouldn’t buy the LH one, as rabbit type toys never reach my clit. I’d be more interested in the suction and licking part.

1 Like

@Kitty-Cat01 and @JoCat - You guys know Lovehoney do the version of the Fantasy without the G-spot arm too, right?

Admittedly, more expensive than the one @roguesith has listed but I think very, very similar just with interchangeable heads.

4 Likes

I didn’t! Thanks for linking it!

1 Like

I did but it’s still out of my price range unfortunately. It would need to be about half price for me to justify it :sweat_smile:

Thanks, I hadn’t noticed that one (I saw the one I linked on social media). The other half is in two minds if it would ‘do’ it for her so would prefer the cheaper option to take a punt. But saved the Lovehoney one to my wishlist in hopes it may join a nice sale in the future lol

1 Like

I keep losing the suspender straps to my Lovehoney lingerie which makes some of it unwearable! It’s so frustrating.

If Lovehoney sold replacement suspender straps in the popular colours they sell the lingerie in, that would totally solve my problem, and help Lovehoney make more money without having to manufacture anything new!

Win win! Please Lovehoney take that request to management.

What do other people think? Is this a good idea?

7 Likes

Hey @MissTery feel free to pop it in the Pander to me! … PRODUCTS ONLY thread :blush:

I know that the powers that be do look at it so it’s worth a go - it seems like something that should be pretty easy to set up so
:crossed_fingers:t2:

EDIT - moved the topic over :blush:

Sounds like a good idea to me so I would do what @MsSubExperimenter suggested and submit details @MissTery .

It’s an excellent idea @MissTery :+1: Definitely stick it in the thread @MsSubExperimenter linked to. If you know how to create a poll then people can vote for it if they agree with you.

Tights for men (or women) with penis sheath. In a good variety of sizes please.

Hueman Black Hole Galactic Silicone Remote Control Cock Ring Butt Plug

Saw this on another thread; looks great! But apparently not sold on the US site.

Maybe some nice packer straps. The ones I find online are really basic and don’t look very nice. I know it is a very small market but personally I would like it.

1 Like

I’ve seen on the site that there are furry paddles and I’d really love to see a reversible paddle that has one side furry and one side hard maybe faux leather for double the fun :green_heart:

Would be a massive win if you could get Kink3d cock cages, one of the most comfortable and nice looking chastity cages ive had after trying many others

Also a +1 for any kind of dildo that isnt flesh coloured or shaped for us men who enjoy pegging but want to avoid actaul fake dicks going in them :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Jinx there is this Bondage Boutique Double Sided one which is fur one side and matte leather the other.

Ahh thank you :pray: silly me I didn’t realise it was double sided, might have to add that to the next order :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

My OH got a gladiator costume from a competitor for me to wear, would Lovehoney to offer more role play male costumes.
I have uploaded an image in lingerie photo uploads to show the idea. This is my first post there more to give the idea.

https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/lingerie-photo-uploads/257652/2077

2 Likes

Some bondage rope in gold, not only would it look nice, but also go well with my wife’s Wonder Woman costume

3 Likes