Pander to me! .. PRODUCTS ONLY

Sharing here because it came up in another thread, but sex toy storage!

My wife and I found the perfect box by a company called Vaultz that appears to be sold via lots of retailers. They have sturdy construction, combination locks, a cable to prevent theft, soft interior lining, etc. We have the largest LoveHoney box but that really only fits a single vibe and maybe a few other small things, so larger trunks/boxes/etc. would be great to add to the site. The brand I mentioned also has various colors/patterns/etc. too

7 Likes

On nearly the exact opposite thought thread, you could also stock things like silicone false breasts. It could be useful for some males who cross dress (Iā€™ve seen a couple of photos with guys using these) or they could potentially help with mtf dysphoria (or even non-binary dysphoria in some cases) or just help improve self confidence if a woman has had a breast removed for medical reasons

7 Likes

Underwear sets that come in cup and band sizes

8 Likes

High quality latex catsuits :heart_eyes: Right now the only catsuits on the site are PVC or a datex material, which isnā€™t as form-fitting or size inclusive as latex can be as it stretches for and conforms to the body better :heart_eyes: Something more akin to the ones Iā€™ve linked below :blush: (I really want to live my Rubber(wo)Man from American Horror Stories fantasy :rofl:)

5 Likes

@Lovehoney_Brenna Iā€™ve seen a lot of people asking about lube. Would it be a bad idea to stock some sample packets of lube so users can try them? If there were newer lubes for $1 to try, we would definitely buy some. This would give us a chance to try some without dedicating to a whole bottle right off the rip. Sliquid, wicked, and the love honey brands would be awesome.

10 Likes

My wife and I would love more monstrous toys please! :pray:
Dildos, Penis Sleeves & Masturbators would be great (someone has to come up with a better name for that last one, surely?!)

We like lots of colour, sparkle & texture and a bit of fun. No particular need for specific niche fantasy for us, just ā€˜differentā€™ and ā€˜otherā€™ is fine, so long as itā€™s beautiful. Soft and jelly like can sometimes be cool, and if they could have tubes so they can drip, ooze and ejaculate, that would be very nice too! :two_hearts:

Oh, and being able to mount them on a suction cup, handle, or machine would be ideal.

Thanks!

8 Likes

Weā€™ve spent the past week trying to locate UK sellers of the liberator or tantra chair. Eventually we managed to find somewhere but Iā€™d have been much happier ordering through LHā€¦ just saying maybe itā€™s something you could add to your stock list or perhaps design your own LH love couch?

5 Likes

This looks amazing:

My wife and I would absolutely love it in a queen size :heart_eyes:
:pray::crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

This Thrusting butt plug looks amazing. Its magnetic like fun factory stronic toys

6 Likes

More purple lingerie :heart_eyes: The cups in the empress line are too big for me and I have the body in red and itā€™s not a favorite :sweat_smile: Please more purple lingerie with soft/no cups :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Bacteria is everywhere, but is the bacteria in saliva the same bacteria as on a bog seat? Or is it harmless bacteria like in one of those gut health drinks? Do you not kiss a partner?

7 Likes

Iā€™m hoping LH bring out some more mindful / sustainable lingerie. Hopefully they arenā€™t abandoning the concept. Iā€™m trying to be more conscious of what Iā€™m buying - if itā€™s wrapped in plastic or I know itā€™s likely to be thrown out fairly quickly and canā€™t be recycled then Iā€™m trying to find alternatives. Please donā€™t abandon the environmentally friendly products LH. :pray: Small changes such as paper / cardboard packaging rather than plastic wrapping makes a big difference :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Lovehoney canā€™t/doesnā€™t respond officially to this thread for business reasons. If they say ā€œoh thatā€™s a good idea, we will go and develop somethingā€ their competitors will see it and try to get in their first. Likewise, if they give a hard no, their competitors may chose to stock such products to lure customers away. Even having this thread in the first place is a bit of a risk.

In any event though, unless you are asking for something specific that Lovehoney are already going to stock, sourcing products and getting them live takes a lot of time. Even if Lovehoney like the suggestion, they may not want to respond with ā€œthatā€™s a good idea, we will look into itā€ because they might not be able to stock the request and if they keep repeating ā€œweā€™ll look into itā€ and rarely can they actually deliver, then the statement loses all meaning.

7 Likes

Iā€™d like two small yet firm cushions, maybe with a strap to join them so they donā€™t slip out of position.
Essentially, I want to cushion my hip bones for prone bone, raise my bum a bit higher for angles, and have a nice gap underneath that I can get my hand / my partnerā€™s hand / a toy through.

I feel like most people will probably want a wand for the gap, and theyā€™re pretty hard and uncomfortable if you put your weight on them too much, and itā€™s a strain on your lower back hold the gap yourself. For me I want one of the womanizers to fit there - also not super comfy to put your weight on!

7 Likes

It would be amazing if there were more basques with a zip up the front. As pretty as the 8 thousand hook and eyes are, they are nigh on impossible to get on on your own. especially if you cant stretch as easily or youā€™ve got energy issues.
The ones with bra backs are also super and much easier to get into. But the ones with boning are mostly hook and eye sadly, as they are very pretty.

10 Likes

It would be great if you could stock more of the avant range beside the D17 lucky. Theyr really nice silicone dildos and come in fun colourways. Plus they are non realistic and have dual density in some of them. Which is super for people who will never want a vix skin as theyr too lifelike for some

https://shop.blushlove.com/sex-toys/collections/c/2577004/avant

Also the neo elite line has a few bigger dual densities in there that you cant get in the uk at the moment. It would be amazig to be able to buy them here

https://shop.blushlove.com/sex-toys/collections/c/2611016/neo-elite

7 Likes

Wouldnt say no to a sexy red riding hood costume either :grin: :wolf:

8 Likes

Would love to see some le wand stainless steel toys (I really want the Le wand arch specifically). I think months ago I saw the Le wand arch on the LH website but the moment I decided I wanted the Le wand arch it wasnā€™t there anymore :slightly_frowning_face: If possible at all, it would be nice to see it back again and any other le wand toys Iā€™ve linked below :slightly_smiling_face:.

6 Likes

How about a big Le Wand Unicorn set?

5 Likes

Iā€™ve seen a couple of different styles of nipple clamps that iā€™d love to own but iā€™d rather buy them from LH if they stocked them. These flower style ones look cute and a different sensation with the 4 points of contactā€¦

And these look a bit more intimidating (in a good way!) I love the feel of cold metal on my nipples

7 Likes