Pander to me! .. PRODUCTS ONLY

7 Likes

Suggestions have been passed along :slight_smile:

6 Likes

How about sex toy manufacturers all agreeing to use existing industry standards for charging cables (such as usb-c)?
Then toys would no longer need to be supplied with cables because we all have mountains of these at home already. Reducing cost and wasteā€¦.

14 Likes

Please :pray:t2:

6 Likes

Iā€™d love a wider choice of bikini style knickers, preferably not crotchless. Most of the knickers are thongs or shorts, I love a good high leg bikini. Brazilians are good too but usually sit a little too low for me. A bikini style version of the LH flirty lace range would be lovely.

And a wider choice of non-realistic soft silicone dildos. Most of the non-realistic ones are firm or still look like a penis but in non-realistic colours.

7 Likes

Would love to see some Chrystalino glass toys especially the beaded one :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

To add to the ones @Kitty-Cat01 suggested :+1: :heart_eyes: Love this shape as most tentacle dildos donā€™t have a pronounced tip (sadly this shop has had to close due to COVID so I never got this beautiful tentacle :sob:) :+1:

5 Likes

https://g-silicone.com/product/ring/

Godemiche and also oxballs do things rather like your taking about. It would be nice to see some godemiche, or other uk makers, in the shop to be honest.

Would be nice to see some grinding type toys too

8 Likes

Love Honey does wonders for sexual activism and helping to normalise masturbation, particularly female masturbation. But as someone who reachs orgasm through humping/grinding, I feel a little left out and underrepresented not just by Love Honey but the wider industry in general.

I love humping my pillow!!! In fact, humping is the only way i can reach orgasm. I canā€™t any other way. And as good as dildos and vibrators feel they just donā€™t do the job. And some suitable toys do exist but Love Honey doesnā€™t stock them.

I suppose my reason for this post is partially to rant about how lonely it can feel out here as a humper. I know Iā€™m not the only one. In fact Iā€™m pretty sure itā€™s how a lot of women have their first experiences of masturbating. Itā€™s just not normalised as much.

Iā€™m also hoping to encourage Love Honey to maybe consider us humpers next time they stock their website.

Anyway, happy humping! And if anyone does have any toy recommendations please let me know!

5 Likes

I wish the full cup bra in the Boudoir Belle range came in the standard size range. I love the quarter cup version but I would absolutely buy multiple sets with different bra/knicker styles so I could mix and match them.
(I already did buy these knickers to go with my other Seduce Me items)

• Iā€™d like more mix and match options in LH lingerie sets too
  • I specifically wish both bra and knicker options in the Boudoir Belle range came in both size ranges

0 voters

1 Like

I agree, I think all products should be sold in all sizes and all sold separately so people can mix and match. I could never buy a bra set from LH as my bust is large with a size 12 in knickers. I tend to stick to products which donā€™t have a bra built into them for that reason.

4 Likes

Mix-and-match sets would be fantastic. My OH is 6/8 or Medium for bottoms, but a 36DD which means L or even XL for some tops. She does also have a long torso, so sizing up on teddies and bodysuits usually works out great, but weā€™ve fully stayed away from stuff thatā€™s sold as a set for size reasons.

6 Likes

Suggestions have been passed along! :smiley:

5 Likes

As foreplay for us starts before we undress my partner would love to try some kind of remote controlled nipple vibrators fitted to a bra, similar to remote controlled knicker vibrators but obviously less like a bullet, more flush! This would work wonders while we watched a decent adult film!

2 Likes

Iā€™d love some more cute, sexy cami sets for summer. Iā€™ve looked everywhere but canā€™t see anything i like. Iā€™m not keen on satin to sleep in so something different would be nice. A cami top / crop top and very short shorts that flash a bit of bum cheek / frilly knickers would be lovely. Preferably something decent enough to wander around the house in but sexy enough to attract attention!

8 Likes

Yes yes yes, 100% yes :raised_hands: My favorite type of set to sleep in, would be even better if they had pockets (so I can have my phone, etc. with me without having to carry things) :+1: Maybe not super short shorts as I like to wear my pjs throughout the day and donā€™t want to accidentally flash a delivery person, top or bottom :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Yes, thin easy to wear jersey type fabric for me please.

Yes, yes, yes!

3 Likes

It would be nice for a select few best selling dresses and roleplay dresses to be available in a longer length. I know thereā€™s more than me on the forum struggle with this and must be lots of potential customers out there who are nearing 6ft and beyond. I have a long body and they donā€™t cover my butt cheeksā€¦Iā€™d love to own some of the stunning dressesā€¦

Sighā€¦being tall and having huge breasts not a good combination when wanting sexy clothing.

1 Like

Hi Lovehoney Product Peeps

I love the comic book look of these pieces which have previously graced the catwalks of high end fashion. Twenty years on, perhaps it is time for someone like Lovehoney to reimagine, rework.

1 Like

I keep looking at the lingerie on LH and each time I do the first image I see (to click on) is a lady in a stunning red and black teddy style piece. It looks lovely but isnā€™t actually listed ā€¦ Iā€™d like this !

2 Likes