Pander to me! .. PRODUCTS ONLY

Yes please, to all of these - weā€™ve tried to make the shift to more intentionally body-safe choices for our insertables (glass and silicone, so far) and have ogled Blushā€™s lineup for a while as being good variety of size, color, style, and all in economical, all-silicone lines.

The one thing we havenā€™t found a good silicone replacement for yet is the Mega Mighty 2 penis extender sleeves. Would love to see options for that.

1 Like

@LRLRL Vixen do a silicone extender thats really large. Think lovehoney do stock it as well

Iā€™d like to be able to buy the ring part of this set separately to use on dildos I already have, itā€™s not that I donā€™t like the look of the dildo, I do, but itā€™s just too expensive to justify at the moment:

1 Like

How about just adding a cock ring? You get vibes too with this Desire one or if you just want texture and a stop maybe the Oxballs ones would work?

1 Like

The oxballs ones might work, thanks @Peitho :blush: Itā€™s the texture that Iā€™m after really. I like feeling the base / balls of a dildo against my vulva but most dildos are too long for me so it would be good to have something that provides that sensation but can be placed further up a dildo. I donā€™t particularly want vibrations and donā€™t want anything too big - my clit is very sensitive so i donā€™t want anything that would rub my clit, this one looks about right!

3 Likes

I have been eyeing these toys (pretty much all of them) by unbound babes but I mostly shop at lovehoney and Iā€™m really hoping youā€™ll consider stocking them. The glass dildo, the clutch and the storage bag are particularly interesting to me

• Iā€™d like this too
  • I wouldnā€™t be interested

0 voters

1 Like

https://www.tantrachair.com/

Would love to see some lovehoney tantric chairs. Not a great selection easily available in the UK

5 Likes

This is just a lovely toy. Be great to see on LH

Iā€™d like see cup sized underwear. With 32G breasts nothing fits as Iā€™m not plus size and i spill out if everything.

4 Likes

More Seven Til Midnight please! Iā€™ve seen some gorgeous lingerie in their recent collections but would rather buy from here than have to get customs and such from Yandy as Iā€™ve been doing the last couple of years since Lovehoney stopped adding as much from other brands :frowning:

Also, I used to buy almost all of the Lovehoney Lingerie collections 4/5 years ago but now I find the sizing a lot bigger, particularly in the cups. Need a range for us ladies who are a/b cups! Petite girls want sexy lingerie too and Iā€™m struggling finding any :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Yeah honestly I donā€™t bother with fancy undies Iā€™m too small for the one size things so it jus doesnā€™t look very sexy

I would like to see THESE on LH at some point. The biggest (and quite light) jiggle balls which are super cute pink AND the jiggliest I have ever come across.

1 Like
  • make new uncut packers, not too expensive, Lovehoneyā€™s brand!
  • meeeh no thanksā€¦

0 voters

This one is a rare example
https://newyorktoycollective.com/product/pierre/

1 Like

Pussy plugs would be amazing

1 Like

Ooo! i just saw this thread suggested in another if suggesting products, and i just want to say itā€™d be awesome to see some silicone grinders! iā€™d definetly buy those. like the textured ones that you can put on a surface or strap down and have at it for external stuff. iā€™ve seen a couple other brands have textured flowers or a design of tenticle piles or a single one that kinda goes up and down

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

(post deleted by author)

2 Likes

A range of metal butt plugs with T bar bases for increased comfort whilst wearing out and about.

5 Likes

More liberator products or perhaps LH could come up with their own position enhancer range?

5 Likes

More Six Strap suspender belts
:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

3 Likes