Panty stuffing

Does anyone else enjoy this? I’ve only recently come across it and find it extremely hot.

3 Likes

Can you explain- never come across it before ….

3 Likes

Where the woman is masturbating, pushing her lingerie inside her, and pulling them out soaked

4 Likes

Seen videos of this which was a turn on

2 Likes

Never heard of it, is that not just a front wedgey

2 Likes

Im sure there is an onward sale market for those.!!! I’d contact @Blonde_Bunny . She is the worn knicker baroness.

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: classic

2 Likes

@Blonde_Bunny certainly was but she has not been around for about 12 months now, she is sadly missed as her posts were always entertaining. @Iwill

3 Likes

I have heard about it but never partaken, in Japan they have vending machines full of them.

I’ll have to take a picture of that if I see them next month :joy:

1 Like

It may not be hot, but the vagina is a good, practical place to stash panties that are too wet to wear and you don’t want to carry them.

2 Likes

Not quite. Think more lingerie removed, then pushed inside the magically disappears until someone pulls them out again after they have soaked everything up and are very wet.

2 Likes

It is, but is a bit of a struggle trying to fit everything in there for a 2 week holiday.

I love it, and they get very very wet. I usually do it, and then put a pair in a sealed bag in my husband’s luggage when he goes away for work :innocent:

5 Likes

Have to say my last partner loved doing this knowing I had a scent kink. Wearing them afterwards :blush: she would leave them under my pillow or leave them in the secret box I had in the car.

2 Likes

Yes I find it very hot. My wife knows I have a real fetish for her wet panties and also for gags , so a while back she surprised me. After pulling her panties out of herself , she folded them up, stuffed them in my mouth and taped it up before we had sex. I had to keep them in the whole time, it was so sexy!!

1 Like

My thoughts exactly!!! :rofl: although I’ve seen well strange videos where people have shoved clothing up their bums in fisting sessions like a tee-shirt or underwear :joy:

You little tease @KinkyMira you are one hell of a woman.

1 Like

Had to research it, definitely hot.

@Blonde_Bunny . Ive just noticed you responded to this thread…i hope you took the comment in the joking sense it was intended… nice to see you are still around.X

1 Like