Past and present members we miss 😕

So I went to add to a huge thread from 20/11 but it was closed so I thot id start a new one.
There's a member I'm really missing ryt now lol miss, such a beautiful lady who's dissapered unexpectedly. Had anyone heard from her? There's loads more but I'll add to this l8tr
Please specify the members you're missing as the 2011 thread has loads n loads of pages. Thanks lovely lovehoneys 💜xx

Ones I remember specifically from my old forum days in 2013 were weesteve, Lilmissmardybum, misschar, lollipop and of course lovehoneys cazz :) was dissapointed when I found they were all inactive when I returned. Apart from cazz who was still in her job role for the first month I was reactive x

slinky binky maybe I am daft but I dont see the member name to comment specifically.

Same as Vanessa8

There are one or two members that were active and disappeared recently . As Sum Sub said people just come and go .

Sugarboobies 2232 is one example although Sum Sub did inform that she is active on twitter spo everything appears to be oK .

Macpants with his sense of humour is another character that is missing

There is also Naughtymum who hasn't updated her thread/blogg since Christmas .

Fact of Life, people come, people go, especially so online, that's why it's best to be a loner :)

VanillaKink - Mardy has just returned to Twitter, and I know Lollipop had a baby, so that would explain her absence. MissChar cam on a while ago and explained why she disappared and then promptly disappeared again, weesteve got a job!!

I'm sorry to see a couple of new members decided to drop out, SweetCherries in particular. I was hoping she would stay long term. :(

Rainbowbaby is a newish member I miss . She helped me in writing a roleplay as she was a teacher .

Sum Sub wrote:

Fact of Life, people come, people go, especially so online, that's why it's best to be a loner :)

VanillaKink - Mardy has just returned to Twitter, and I know Lollipop had a baby, so that would explain her absence. MissChar cam on a while ago and explained why she disappared and then promptly disappeared again, weesteve got a job!!

Wow very well informed, thank you sumsub. Glad to hear they all seem well :)

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

Wow very well informed, thank you sumsub. Glad to hear they all seem well :)
what can I say, I remember things, if someone had asked about yourself (even as xxxMGXxxx) I'd have been able to give a brief one sentence explanation...!

Sub to the rescue 😊

And yes, theres plenty of people who lurk and lots that are on twitter, i check in on the forums but i rarely comment now. Just due to change in circumstances so im a little hectic in life at the moment. But i will no doubt be back full swing in a few weeks once my net is up and running and i leave my other job.. yey x

era wrote:

I'm sorry to see a couple of new members decided to drop out, SweetCherries in particular. I was hoping she would stay long term. :(

Yep I liked her too. It's the only person that was a great part of the community in my opinion and then dissapeaed since I joined.

Vanessa8 wrote:

slinky binky maybe I am daft but I dont see the member name to comment specifically.

Lol, i forgot to add, it's lil miss, she vanished on went of April and it's unexpected as she really wants to help me. There's others to like sugarbabes and more but I'll have to get my thinking cap on. Lol! Cheers 4 reminding me Vanessa you are a gem 💜xx

mamz wrote:

era wrote:

Yep I liked her too. It's the only person that was a great part of the community in my opinion and then dissapeaed since I joined.

Same here, sweet cherries was a gem, really miss her too 💜xx

I also miss SweetCherries och Lilmisshottie :)

Sum Sub wrote:

Aye that's sooo true, i think you're very wise sumsub. It's best to be a loner but sooo hard when your life mainly exists online 😕💜xx

I'm missing Macspants :)

lmh95 wrote:

JJLWB hasn't been on for a while either. Hope all is okay:)

+1 I'm terrible with remembering names until I see the person post 💝xx

wildflower wrote:

I'm missing Macspants :)

he's on Twitter