Past and present members we miss 😕

lmh95 wrote:

JJLWB hasn't been on for a while either. Hope all is okay:)

I'm here!!! Sorry to have been inactive for a few weeks, things have been absolutely crazy at home, but nothing bad I'm pleased to say. It's so lovely to know that you noticed.

I got that lovely email today to say I'd been selected to test something, so that kicked me back onto the forums where I just discovered this lovely thread. It's good to be back :) x

Yay you're back 😀😀😀 great to see you back JJWB. Glad all's well with you. I understand things get hectic at home and it's harder to be active
And I congrats on the tester 😆💗xx

alone4ever wrote:

+1 for Sweet Cherries.

Mysteron Sugarboobies Posted just after midnight, right after you on here http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/1450095-best-sex-position/

Thanks maybe she will post more.

Lilmisshottie is the user name of the lass I'm hoping to find. She vanished unexpectedly because we were talking about keeping in touch somehow and she's helped loads. I really didn't see her vanishing off the face of the earth 😕 but I understand things come along in life, hope she's back soon. If anyone heard from her elsewhere would please let me know? Thanks lovely Lovehoneys 💗xx

I've been looking to see when some of those who were around when I joined in 2007 last posted and it's strange - in most cases there is no suggestion in their last few posts that they were going to disappear. They often seem to leave mid conversation never to be heard of again.

Several I used to chat with were Glamrockchick, Sineomine, SarahG, Lollipop, Darklightq and of course Dj. Miss Macspants for his humour. As SumSub says. People come and go.

She darklight and dj too. I know dj popscin occasionally but haven't noticed any of the others you mentioned jimbo 😕💗xx

What's this? I've been missed? I feel all warm and fuzzy and not just because I haven't waxed my back since Christmas.

My apologies, but as you can see by my new avatar I've recently been bitten by a radioactive spider and crime fighting on the streets of London has been taking up a lot of my time.

*edited by moderator* where I have resisted the urge to type LOL and refuse to use the plethora of emoji at my disposal, but have happily taken advantage of the option to post photos of Gilbert and George (my nipples) on a semi regular basis.

And Miss Wildflower? You'll forget all about me when Poldarks back on telly swishing his greasy locks with gay abandon, but you'll always make my web shooters sticky.

I shall try to post some more, maybe on the weight loss thread. I lost a stone! Maybe I'll be able to fit into my Lycra onesie at last. The nipple chaffing was a bitch.

Much love to all.

Glad to see you back Macspants ! I've missed you 😘

I also miss Sineomine, darklightq and DJ.......to name but a few xx

Good to see you back Macspants :)

I also miss GlamRockChick, last I heard she was pregnant but then she disappeared. I hope she's okay... Probably very busy!

Nice to see you're back macspants ;) How could I ever forget about you and your anti Poldark comments ! Strangely also exactly the same views held by my husband x x

Lavelia hasn't been on for awhile either, started to enjoy conversations together and then she vanished 😯 hope she's okay
Also miss Lovehoney Cazz, but understand she's happy enjoying her new family 😀

That's so true gyrator, folk just vannish mid conversation with no clue they're signing off 😕 💟xx

Great re-enterance mascapants. Glad to see you back knowing all's well 💟xx

macspants wrote:

What's this? I've been missed? I feel all warm and fuzzy and not just because I haven't waxed my back since Christmas.

My apologies, but as you can see by my new avatar I've recently been bitten by a radioactive spider and crime fighting on the streets of London has been taking up a lot of my time.

I am however on Twitter @macspants1971 where I have resisted the urge to type LOL and refuse to use the plethora of emoji at my disposal, but have happily taken advantage of the option to post photos of Gilbert and George (my nipples) on a semi regular basis.

And Miss Wildflower? You'll forget all about me when Poldarks back on telly swishing his greasy locks with gay abandon, but you'll always make my web shooters sticky.

I shall try to post some more, maybe on the weight loss thread. I lost a stone! Maybe I'll be able to fit into my Lycra onesie at last. The nipple chaffing was a bitch.

Much love to all.

Nice to hear from you again.

Missing kirsty92 after all her troubles then her having a new man in her life but nothing since

You OK kirsty92?

nodrog wrote:

Missing kirsty92 after all her troubles then her having a new man in her life but nothing since

You OK kirsty92?

I think you've been missing her posts as she is a regular poster on her own thread with a new guy in her life now.

mysteron wrote:

nodrog wrote:

You OK kirsty92?

I think you've been missing her posts as she is a regular poster on her own thread with a new guy in her life now.

Learning Curves in Relationships is her main thread that she updates regularly. .Unfortunately on this Tab I can't insert a link for some reason but it shouldn't be too difficult to find.

Good...no one misses me, but then I am a stealthy target that can dodge bullets better than Keanu in The Matrix 😂😂😂

🐰 xx

Luv bunny wrote:

Good...no one misses me, but then I am a stealthy target that can dodge bullets better than Keanu in The Matrix 😂😂😂

🐰 xx

I wouldn't say no one misses you it's perhaps that you arn't a prolific poster but never the less an important one. . If one posts regularly and then disappears ,then it becomes more noticeable. Just my thoughts

I was merely teasing, but thank you Mystery 😊
I did post more frequently over the colder months when my little girl was younger and less interactive. She is taking more of my time though now and I'm loving it 😄

I miss gingerhippy -

We joined around the same time and seemed to be quite similar in some ways, and although having spent many years being down on myself I felt I could offer some kind words of encouragement which appeared to help her a bit - it also helped me get into the whole forum thing and I have since felt more comfortable with myself and offering advice to others ( even if sometimes I get it a bit wrong, I don't feel judged or ridiculed).