Pee fantasy?

Recently getting curious about it. Haven’t tried golden shower yet. only tried pee in my tights in the bathtub. it was great. Loved the warm feeling!!

12 Likes

A recieved golden shower is a nice occasional treat.

4 Likes

Not something I’m really into but hey if you like it go for it, just give it easy tries like you did and if you decide you don’t enjoy everything then at least you know right?

Myself and my wife like to do this while we are having a shower, we use as part of our foreplay. The warm sensation feels really nice.

3 Likes

I love the warm feeling. Sometimes I like wetting myself, then staying in my wet clothes for a while. Sometimes I pee on my husband, either in his mouth or in his lap. No matter how many times I do it, it always feels very special.

10 Likes

Watersports: does peeing in a wetsuit count ? - I used to do it keep warm canoeing way, way back but it definitely felt good and saved all the faff of peeling off the neoprene :grin:
More on topic, a partner used to fantasise over it but said I drank too much tea so we never did. I think now though I would be open to it either way: pee-er or pee-ee

Ouch
:grin:

@Melody1 Now i`m wondering what he saw in the depths to provoke an erection! :rofl:

1 Like

Sorry @Alicia4Ever i meant to tag you both! :blush:

I’ve never tried this… I can imagine in a situation of control & not being allowed to pee until you break the rule could be fun :grin:

I like to watch my OH have a pee. I have to do it in a sly way brushing my teeth at night. She is more than comfortable peeing while I’m in the en-suite I’m not sure how she would feel if she thought this was a turn on for me​:man_facepalming: The sight and sound is something that is enthralling to me then watching her wipe… is anyone else just in to the watching part of this.

3 Likes

I love watching a bloke stood up having a pee a right turn on…the zipper…how he holds it…the noise and the sexy shake at the end…and if he’s leaning on the wall with the other hand…even more so…:crazy_face:

10 Likes

My OH loves watching me pee wheathet squting or sitting on the look and likewise I love seeing him beeing

2 Likes

Many Many years ago young and single I hooked up with a young say 20 year old lady I was all of 18 at the time.

Living with my parents who just happened to be away for the weekend I decided to treat my young one day stand as it happens to a visit to the parents room, double bed syndrome lol.

Well there we were in to the act, a very nice bit of cowgirl action going on when without a single word or warning she push up on her legs and showered me, then as if nothing had happened slide straight back down on me.

Well I was absolutely in shock, don’t get me wrong it felt amazing the first time but after number 3 I was like whoa horsey stop.

Needless to say I spent the rest of the weekend washing and cleaning the bedding and Ohhh my god the mattress, we never kept in touch funny enough, but will never forget that sudden warm flood that almost drowned me.

6 Likes

I am pretty open to most things, including pee and even scat. Though admittedly, a younger version of me might think she was not right in the head if she just did that and didn’t at least communicate at some point before hand in the relationship that she was into pee play.

At least knowing it was a thing for her before she did it would change her little surprise from something horrid to something sexy.

Older me realizes people are into all kinds of things but for some of the more ‘extreme’ stuff a little communication goes a long way.

Caveat: If she was a Dom in the session then whatever she wants or does is good and expected. But that’s still at least implied if I’m subbing or slaving.

1 Like

I love it, I’ve wanted hubby to do for ages but he thought I was playing about, when I was in the shower, he came in and I felt something warm trickling down me (I wasn’t under the shower at this point) he just said don’t mind me I’m just going for a wee :rofl:

5 Likes

I am a big fan of some watersports, a while back I asked my wife that I would like to try and she was happy to help.
now we regularly do it in the shower, where she pees on or in me(with some help of a tunnel plug)

The last time we did some watersports, she asked me to pee on her the next time, she said she gets really turned on by it, I couldn’t be happier when she asked.

Also would really like to try when giving her oral, she start peeing or squirting in my mouth and on my face without warning:

4 Likes

I’m very much the pee-ee in my relationship rather than the pee-er. I’ve always been open with my OH about being turned on by it and now he’s the one who asks for it regularly. He often pees on me in the shower and we have a laugh. I haven’t yet pee’d on him though… the stage fright stops me :joy:

5 Likes

My girlfriend has just discovered how to squirt or squeeze as she likes to call it , it’s amazing I love it all in my mouth and over my face it’s so sexy :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

My man loves a golden shower. When he 1st brought the topic up I was very apprehensive about it, but I will give most things a go and I really got off on his reaction to it. So we do it every now and again. He makes me drinks loads first and will not allow me to wee until he permits it.

Sometimes if I go to the bathroom for a weee, he will walk in behind me and lick me clean after, which I find incredibly hot.

Recently, he had me in my collar and chain and asked me to wee in a bowl for him and then ordered me to lap at it…which was a massive turn on for me, which is something I never ever ever thought I would say.

4 Likes