Pee fantasy?

My recent one I love him doing is, he’ll order me to get on my knees and open my mouth and close my eyes, he’ll grab my hair, tilt my head back a bit and he’ll stand over me a wee in my mouth and let it run out down my body and what’s left in my mouth he’ll order me to swallow.

when he goes to the toilet I just love putting my fingers in it and when he’s finished I love licking my fingers clean.

I love giving him a blowjob after he’s gone for a wee cos I can taste it and take the last dribbles :drooling_face:

4 Likes

Oh that sounds so hot. I adore these dominant humans. It always makes me inwardly smile as I am. 10 years old than my man and very much the one who takes charge in every other way. Then when we are alone and that bedroom door closes I dissolve into this little girly puddle and it is all Yes Sir, No Sir, butterflies in my belly. It is such a beautiful thing isn’t it and I really do believe it brings you so much closer together.

4 Likes

I’ve only just spotted this post here. I’d been wanting to start this topic here myself because this is my fantasy too, but I was far to embarrassed to ever admit to it.
I get so turned on watching girls pee, It’s the way they have to squat, the pressure it comes out and especially the hissing noise it makes that turns me on so much

3 Likes

On-topic but off-topic:

A couple of years ago when my OH and I first got together he went on a night out with his friends. When he’s out he doesn’t reply to messages or anything much as he considers it rude to check his phone in others’ presence which is totally cool. Anyway, this night he checked his phone while having a pee and he sent me a photo (:eggplant:, pee, urinal… y’get the picture), and drunkenly sent similar photos every time he checked his phone in the toilet. Turns me on a little and makes me smirk. To this day, literally, whenever he’s out drinking I get pee photos. Tonight I’ve had 8 :joy:

10 Likes

There’s an idea!
:grin:

1 Like

I absolutely love this part of sex love to drink it all, wife not to keen but gives it to me for special treats, a great shame as I would love more, give it a try.

1 Like

I agree with you I have loved this for many many years

I love everything about golden showers and pee play! I find few things more humiliating or degrading than when a mistress orders her slave to lap up her warm pee from a dog bowl. :heart_eyes:

When I was about 25 me snd a few others used to chat on msn! There was a few ladies on there too (I use the term ladies loosely) one night I got in pissed up and went online, just me and this girl chatting! She was quite tidy edited by mod and was about 10 years older than me! Naughty chat going on then she came snd said she wanted me to pee inside her, in both holes! Was very intrigued to be honest and thought about it quite a lot over the coming weeks until we bumped into each other while we where both seriously drunk in the local! I ditched my mates without a word as she did snd we started walking to hers! All over each other all the way there, 20 min walk maybe and she brought it up again! I was seriously nervous but willing to give it a go! Got there and got naked, jumped on the bed and literally fell asleep with my dick in her mouth :joy::joy: never got to try the peeing inside her or actually do anything with her :man_facepalming:t3: It’s naughty as anything and I’ve thought about it ever since! Has anyone actually experienced this?

1 Like

That’s what’s great about the forum! You can talk about anything that turns you on and not be judged! And I’m pretty sure there will always be at least one other into the same thing :ok_hand:

1 Like

So true I have loved watersports for many years, lying under a woman waiting for her golden stream gets me so horny.

1 Like

Only done it with my ex but it turns me on just thinking about when we used to do it! I used to love the anticipation and then seeing it gush out then the last bits running down her legs! She used to pee just above my cock sometimes while squatting and rubbing her huge breasts! If I wasn’t hard whilst waiting for it I was after she’d pee’d all over my waiting dick! :drooling_face:

I will admit to drinking all she has to offer I just love it.

I didn’t do much drink it but would let her fill my open mouth and let it spill out all over! Obviously I drank a bit but it’s the getting covered in it that does it for me! Every now and then she’d say things like “you take my piss you dirty little boy! You’ll enjoy what I give you!” She wasnt really a dominant sort but the occasional dom in her turned me on! She was more into me just throwing her about and giving it to her in whatever position I saw fit

1 Like

I love the power exchange and the anticipation as well as consuming all she can give me. Awesome

1 Like

Before we did it I was really unsure snd not really heard of thought much about it but as soon as we did it for the first time it made me so hard! I’m a big fan

1 Like

I read about it many many years ago and was captivated by the thought and when I first tried it for real became an instant fan and would indulge every day if I could, I would love to be the potty for a ladies coffee morning, possibly never going to happen but a fella can dream

3 Likes

You never know :joy::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

It would be a dream come true for me lying there waiting for the next lady to treat me to her nectar would be mind blowing for me.

@hornyat50 My husband is obsessed with a story he read about this, where a chap was used in this way at a party. We do it, but it isn’t the same as a party, is it?

4 Likes