Peeing, not watersports

teacake wrote:

So what position does everybody like peeing in when you are doing it for fun? As most might know for me squatting excatly like women when they pee outdoors.

I'm not overly a fan of squatting, although there are times when I do it.

I much prefer standing up holding my lips open to get a good strong stream. If we're peeing for fun (and not going to interact with anyone before we get back), it is quite fun to get it over my stockings, so I have the damp walk of shame back to the car.

My husband likes me bent over a tree, with him holding my lips open and firing the stream out horizontally.

I do squat but still manage to wet my stockings. Hubby sometimes tells me to just stand and open myself up and pee especially if I'm not wearing panties. Again I still wet my stockings. And toes.

Neither of us are into this BUT when we were on holiday in the sea, I had my legs around him and I needed to go so he said do it lol it turned us both on!

Interesting thanks both of you, sitting on the edge of a bath is another fun way or sitting on the edge of the kitchen sink, sadly I now can't do either its a shared kitchen![](upload://rWunPW3zYHdA0ypr4dRQnAP8JTy.gif) In my room I just have a shower no bath.

Pee in the bath is lovely

Ha .... thought I was the only one to pee in the hand basin. I just do it out of laziness .... but counter that by arguing that it doesn't splash so much and takes much less water to flush away .... so more hygienic and environmetally concious. That's a win win.

Plus I often try to hold on until I'm leaking (like now). The relief is wonderful.

And yes, peeing outdoors feels very liberating, but only when no/low chance of being observed. Can't just jump out of the car and pee by the roadside like some can.

My partner just loves watching me squatting and just let my lee flow out and then watching me wipe the drips

I peed in my parents wash basin

I love being naked, especially outdoors, now the cold weather is here my only time naked outside is my first morning pee.

I go down stairs , put the kettle on, then go outside and pee, started doing this in the summer and just carried on.

The colder the morning the more steam

Very much love to pee anyplace but a toilet lol. Such a turn on for me!! Outdoors, around the house on the furniture or floors, in cups or bottles, sinks, trashcans…anywhere but a toilet. It’s also very much a turn on to watch women who genuinely are turned on by it. Something about watching a woman spread her lips and soak a towel or pillow or bed or carpet because she genuinely is turned on doing it…I absolutely love it.

1 Like

100% like this to. Defo love seeing a woman pee… As someone else said, spread the lips and let go.

I'm not talking about watersports wetting golden showers etc... But the joy of finding sneaky places to pee outdoors or even at home peeing in your backyard/garden or even in your home but in sinks or bowels etc.. I don't class this as watersports its just a peeing feitsh.

I have been on other forums where it seems its more of us men that seem to like this kind of peeing fun is it the same for this forum?

I get that for some people it would be boring no fun to pee outdoors and i agree i find its totally boring too but only if i'm standing to pee as i pee like that all the time no fun in that, I love squatting like women do thats the fun and excitement. Finding sneaky places to do it adds to the excitement

My partner loves watching me pee just because it’s different to watch a woman pee where as I love watching him pee because again we’ve both got different genitals like watching each other’s were normally fascinated and focussed of watching one another taking it all in! but we do love golden showers as well! Watching it come out of each other in a diffeent way and feeling the warmth!

Hi Kirsty BW, thanks for the friend invite. I once with a previous partner tried the Golden Shower (as I have always been willing to try anything once and if it not for me then it is left to those who do like it) but I have to say that she found it much more enjoyable than I did so while we were together I would always indulge her fantasy for her but when the relationship was over I have never done it again. I love that you can and know what you like to do so keep going for it Kirsty, you only live once so try everything you can and want.
Bennyboy69.

Just remember this is not a watersports thread.

That being said: I totally agree with you Kirsty watching the opposite sex peeing is something nice as its different from how i pee. its educational and fun to see. And i love the hissing sound that happens when women pee, a totally different sound from when i pee. 

This is why i like going outdoors and peeing squatting like women do as its different and fun.

I've always had this thing about watching women use the toilet - and I mean wees AND poos. I find thr tought of contact yucky mind you; I'm only into watching. I think it's seeing a woman at her most vulnerable doing this intimate thing that it's taboo to see.

Always felt like a weirdo though.

Yeah well it’s good and can use it for a dom/sub point of you peeing on each other but I mean I love how comfterable we both are that we can walk in on each other doing our business and watch it it’s so good and warming knowing both of you are comfterable and obsessed with each other’s body’s and how they work!

And exactly that your watching something you rarely get to see! Watching women pee cause we are very discreet with stuff like this and it’s another door for my partner to open and see!

I used to be into it. My ex who lived away I would get her to piss when we skyped. It turned me on so much when I heard her going 😊 not so much into it these days but it may come back into exploration hehe

Jimbo that is fun when you are away, When me and my OH have been away thats the sort of thing we have done, the latest she was away on a hen night out, she was sending me pictures of her looking sexy and taking selfies of her having a pee, i got a nice surprise when i woke up, she had sent me a audio clip of her peeing when she got into the hotel room.