Peeing, not watersports

teacake wrote:

Jimbo that is fun when you are away, When me and my OH have been away thats the sort of thing we have done, the latest she was away on a hen night out, she was sending me pictures of her looking sexy and taking selfies of her having a pee, i got a nice surprise when i woke up, she had sent me a audio clip of her peeing when she got into the hotel room.

Oh my! That does sound hot! I'm excited for you! Haha šŸ˜Š

Kirsty.BW wrote:

My partner loves watching me pee just because itā€™s different to watch a woman pee where as I love watching him pee because again weā€™ve both got different genitals like watching each otherā€™s were normally fascinated and focussed of watching one another taking it all in! but we do love golden showers as well! Watching it come out of each other in a diffeent way and feeling the warmth!

I too love watching my partner pee

So its fair to say just the peeing action doesn't seem to be too common but some people like to watch the other sex pee. Now how about actually peeing itself anyone like peeing outdoors themselves? I mean do you find it fun and exciting? not because you need to go just pure fun to do it? or maybe you are a indoors sink peeing person?

I actually love peeing outdoors gives me excitement knowing that I can get caught even knowing if people can hear me too!

Also it sometimes turns me on if I'm in a cubicle and hear someone peeing directly into the toilet. Just hearing it! šŸ˜‹

I got really hooked on seeing women squat and pee outside in sneaky places, i just wanted to copy what i saw from how women pull the trousers and underwear down to the squatting technique, I would even try to find the same sort of places where the women would pee and copy it.

I hear women say men has it easy they can stand and just whip it out and pee, but i say different if i was going to pee and stand i wouldn't be able to pee in half the places i have done, Squatting is so more discreet if you squat no one can see.

Teacake, that actually sounds like a really fun idea! Might try it with some friends (with their permission of course) sounds like a really good turn on! I might be getting back into this fetish after all hehe šŸ˜ŠšŸ˜‹ x

I am the same as you KirstyBW my man loves to watch me pee and I watch him, it is fascinating and always surprises me how warm it is! I don't mind squatting for a pee when out all day walking, you have too when you are know where near a toilet, sometimes I pee in the bucket in my greenhouse as it is great to add to the compost.

Walking/hiking yea just go and pee as you say what else can you do when no toilets are close by. But i find myself looking for places to have a sneaky pee then when I'm in the mood i will drink plenty of water and then go to that place and hold it in untill I'm bursting then go for my fun squat. Under bridges is fun as you can hear people walking above you.

I am quite daring lol once i made a mistake on the distance from where i parked to where i was going to pee, i was really desperate i was only half way there and my pee escaped my body just enough so i coud run to where i was going to pee, even then i couldn't hold me pee in as i was pulling down my jeans and underwear my pee started to flow out and caught the top of my jeans.

My fantasy is to be in a group of women all of us squatting to pee, in reality this is never going to happen at least i do get to squat with my girlfriend, we squat in front of each other looking at each other, thats a special feeling.

Hi Teacake,
I in the distant past had a partner that used to like having peeing compotitions, stuff like who could pee the longest, who could draw the best picture /shape in sand, pavement or snow, who could pee the highest. Now here you would expect the man to win all the time but she had this trick where she would lean against a hard wall or tree and arch her pussy up and let flow, many times she one.
Her absolute favourite game was who could pee in the most daring places our craziest times were when one of us was ready to go the other would pick the place for them to pee, try peeing behind a cop šŸ‘® car while your partner asks the police officers for directions to somewhere or in any public attractions when they are very busy even though you know that they have toilets šŸš» available for free.
Our relationship ended many years ago but I still laugh šŸ˜‚ to myself at the things we have done.

Bennyboy69

I have to say I luv this but unfortunately my partner doesnā€™t. I know itā€™s not everyoneā€™s cup of tea

I have to say I luv this but unfortunately my partner doesnā€™t. I know itā€™s not everyoneā€™s cup of tea

I really struggle to pee in even a secluded public area, eg in the countryside, even when I am desparate so it wouldn't work for me. Doesn't seem to bother the OH though lol. Not sure if either of us would find it exciting though.

I have to confess I enjoyed watch my ex pee in the open which she didnā€™t often do but was turn on when she did.

This is a fetish Iā€™ve had for awhile. Iā€™m also into the ā€œwatersportsā€ fetish (getting/giving golden showers), as well as the wetting/desperation fetish. But as far as my fetish for peeing in general, I love to pee any place that isnā€™t a toilet. I love going in to a public bathroom and pissing on the floor, walls, on the toiletā€¦I love to piss in sinks and trashcansā€¦I piss in my bed sometimes and then sleep in my wet spot (I shower daily and always make sure to wash my sheets afterwards), sometimes I like to walk through my house leaving marks on the sofas, chairs, and carpet (I use scented powder to clean up afterwards then spray febreeze), love to pee outside, sometimes like to pee in the floorboard in my car, love to soak my dirty laundry before I wash itā€¦just have a fetish for peeing in general.

Also very in to watching women who like to do the same. There is something so very hot to me about a woman who is genuinely turned on by pissing somewhere thatā€™s not the toilet.