Pegging a man with a penis

Me and my husband both enjoy anal and while he has the natural tool to fuck me I use a strap on pegging on him as I feel using a proper penis may put him off.
Can I ask the members for their comments especially the women who peg their men.
Ps the love honey beginners kit is very good and I assure any men thinking about it - do it - when I use on my man I watch as his penis gets so hard and long and in the past he has cum while pegging him

23 Likes

1st off congratulations on both partners being willing to be receivers it opens up a lot of opportunities,
pleasure and intimacy.
secondly, for me, it’s never happened to me but if you don’t stay hard it’s not weird or bad.
and thirdly I have no interest in a real penis but I cannot get enough of my wife’s strap-on,
hopefully, I get it tonight :smiley:

5 Likes

I’ve pegged 2 men, both fwb - 1 was straight, and 1 was bi.

My first time was with the straight guy, it was completely new to both of us and we had a great time. I loved watching his eyes roll in his head :tipping_hand_man:t2:

The bi guy was very excited by this new development and saw my pegging him as more of a dirty secret than him being bi - he isn’t ‘out’. We only did it a few times before I started seeing my current partner, but it got a bit repetitive for me, because thats all he wanted. It was fun but I wanted share.
If I hadn’t met my partner, it still would’ve ended.

Current partner isn’t in to anal, thats ok, I don’t miss it. We do enough other things to keep it very interesting :grin:

11 Likes

I get pegged regularly by my wife and all our dildos are anatomically correct but I would love to get fuxxed by, and suck on, a real penis.

8 Likes

I am.on the receiving end of a penis strap on which my wife uses and she loves to use this over a peg or funny shape
In the past she got no pleasure in pegging me but 3 years ago she got a 8 inch penis strap on - when wearing it she changes and in the past told me when wearing it she feels like a man for a few hours - she is confident as a woman but wearing this and taking me makes her feel like a man and she talks very dirty when using it on me and when using it - she is very turned on and after pegging me - I fend her very wet and I usually go straight down on her and make her cum.

Don’t get me wrong as a heterosexual man I feel naughty myself being fucked with a plastic penis - but omg it’s so good and while it can take a few minutes to get inside and in the past a bit of pain - it’s so worth it and as my wife enjoys it - just do it

10 Likes

When you say penis strap on over a peg or funny shape, do you just mean it’s a realistic dildo?

2 Likes

If you are Heterosexual, what makes you want a real penis.? Just curious. If you just do , then fair enough.

2 Likes

@JoCat that’s what is confusing us about this post. We love anal play but Mr B doesn’t want a penis, well not yet anyway :joy:

We love pegging. We haven’t used a realistic dildo (assuming that’s the thrust of your question) but I can see why some people would - especially for BDSM, consensual humiliation, forced bi play etc etc

2 Likes

I can only speak of what I think and the smooth , non lifelike are OK , but I prefer a life like cock with well defined head and veins . And my fantasies of having a real cock shoot a load teases my hetroflexible brain . And my wife also got into mounting me with a big lifelike and feeling powerful .

4 Likes

I refer to g spot type but it’s my wife who prefers to use a penis strap on compared to other shapes

I feel she gets a thrill out of having a massive penis strapped to her . I think it’s a power thing that gets her hot

Personally - as long as I get it good - I don’t care what shape (not too thick though)

4 Likes

My wife tells me that a real penis feels very different from a dildo and I would also like to feel a real penis ejaculating into my mouth or my ass.

7 Likes

I just wondered as your profile has you as heterosexual… i was just a bit confused.?
If its something youd just like to do, thats perfectly fine.

I am heterosexual and do not find men physically or sexually attractive but I am what is commonly called bi-curious in that I would love to know what it feels liked to be anally and orally fuxxed by a real penis.

8 Likes

I regularly get pegged by my OH and it is amazing recently we have both fulfilled each others fantasies I got to see her have sex with another woman and she got to see me pegged by another woman in this case it was the same person she also confessed that she wanted to see me take a real cock so our friend arranged for me to have sex with her now our trans friend I was apprehensive at first but eventually it happened wasn’t as bad as I thought and she took me in my mouth and ass while OH watched we have had a couple of get togethers since and plan another some time in the next month or so

12 Likes

Ok… that is absolutely fine. I hope you didnt think I was being unduly questioning. Just wondered.

I feel it’s fine to use a penis shape strap on for fucking your man - some may be concerned over the gay reference but as long as both of you are ok then proceed
From reading I feel it may be you as a woman may be concerned- but if you currently are into anal then just do it - personally I like the fact my wife gets a turn on fucking me with a penis shape strap on

4 Likes

I have not been pegged yet, maybe one day. I will say as far as my toys go that I have both and as long as it feels good I’m ok with it. It’s the pleasure I’m after. There is something sexy about a big realistic one and also a goofy, bright colored one.

Totally - I want to let him get off on it as well - i have a wonderful strap on at the moment and just looking at at makes me wet - i just don’t want to scare him if i walk into the bedroom wearing a 8 inch cock and high heels (its a height thing)

Im going to approach the subject later - wish me luck

11 Likes

Good luck… (he’s a lucky bastard…!)

2 Likes