Pegging a man with a penis

If my wife walked into the room wearing high heels and an 8-inch strap-on,
I don’t think there would be any pegging that night Because I would already be done,
just at the sight of that.
Your husband’s a very lucky man

4 Likes

I’m quite jealous of your husband and wish you all the best for the future.
A fantasy of mine, for years, has been to be pegged. Unfortunately my wife isnt interested in that. I am lucky that she will play with my bum and has/does use toys, dildos and vibrators on me.
I’ve used realistic and non-realistic toys and honestly can’t really tell the difference. They are all just brill.
I’ve never been comfortable with labels like gay, straight, bi, etc. We should just enjoy what we want to enjoy and not worry about what others might call it.

7 Likes

It makes no difference to me as receiver whether or not the toy penetrating me looks like a real penis or not, its the sensation im after, not the aesthetics. Its just a toy.

4 Likes

Sometimes, when I get back from taking the grandkids to school, my wife is waiting for me in the kitchen wearing one of our strap-ons.
She just bends me over the kitchen sink or worktop and takes me from behind. It’s a wonderful feeling.

9 Likes

Sounds like you’ve got a good thing going and if he’s willing to use a penis dildo then go for it as it’ll still be you pegging him in the end so not much different other than the texture maybe :thinking:

I’m happy to say tried the 8 inch realistic strap on cock on my husband last night

Started well as when I went to bed he was wearing white knickers - a sign he wants to be submissive so started playing and gave him a spank and during the spank told him for being such a bad boy he needs to be fucked

I got him to get his box of butt plugs and I choose the widest one to insert

40 minutes later and after he made me orgasm by licking me I went to the bathroom to change - I took off my lingerie and strapped the cock and put on my white 4 inch heels - these are so the height is correct

Returned to the bedroom but draped my knickers over the strap on - I pulled them off and his eyes lit up and said - fuck me like the bad boy I am

I got the plug removed and lubed up the dildo and went in - took a few tries but got 3 inches inside - I then started to thrust in and out pushing more and more and I loved how it looked for me seeing this cock going in and out

I found it hard to go further so I told him to breath deep in and out ( I find this works for me) and as he did I slid all 6 inch into him

He was totally loving it and I was chanting to him to take it you bitch and you love my cock and he was saying to call him a dirty bitch and bad girl…. So I did

We played about 20 minutes before removal and then he turned over and his cock was the largest and thickest I ever saw - purple on the end - so I took his white knickers from earlier and wrapped his cock in them and wanked him off / he came in 3 strokes.

I then went to the bathroom took off the strap on and washed it - came back to the bedroom hoping for a further lick - but he was asleep.

As a footnote - we raked this morning and he loved the fact I used A longer ( slim) penis on him as he felt when his body took the final 3 inches this hit his spot and at that point it was unbelievable

My thought is that a peg on a strap on gave me nothing (apart from his satisfaction) but I loved the cock attached to me - I loved watching it entering him and this got me very turned on - I do believe I have penis envy…

My thoughts about being a bit ‘gay’ have gone and he is currently looking at longer ones - but not thicker.

As a side point - I think he is a bit of a pussy - my man’s cock is so much wide and I can take it wider than he takes it…

In the end - everyone loves to fuck… and be fucked…

31 Likes

I get pegged now and again but use non realistic toys. GF is still a bit unsure about doing this but it’s getting easier and more regular. She questioned my sexuality when I asked her about doing this, but she is slowly getting there after much talking. She is always playing with me down there with her fingers. I think her fucking me with a realistic dildo would make her think too much in to it. You never know she might like it more!!

5 Likes

The majority of the dildos we use for pegging are the realistic type.
The look of the veins and head sliding in and going literally balls deep really add to the play.

8 Likes

That’s exactly my turn on - it was watching the mead of the shaft enter him and watching the veins go deeper into him

I know it’s wrong … but I will never go back to a pathetic peg - he agrees

10 Likes

I do think the basic peg type dont give the same affect both visually and texture wise. My husband enjoys feeling the texture especially a pronounced head.

7 Likes

Current largest is https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/dildos/realistic-dildos/p/lifelike-lover-luxe-realistic-silicone-dildo-8-inch/a28714g46713.html but looking to go girthier.

3 Likes

The dildo I used was 6 inch penetrate

He wants me to get longer - but he cannot take it - I could though.

2 Likes

Suggest you show her this post - I’m a real woman in her 40’s and had similar thoughts but god it was good for me - I know it’s very kinky - but I don’t care as we both want it

8 Likes

Nice to hear - glad I made you happy - I hope you came

2 Likes

i would love to receive your strap on - im a very Anal girl

8 Likes

Good to know it went well - I hope he is not too sore after 6 deep inches

2 Likes

We use 8" and a 10" extra girthy Lifelike Lover dildos for pegging me and I’m at the stage where I can take the smaller one with no preparation and the larger one providing I’ve worn my butt plug in the previous 24 hours.

I don’t get sore anymore but I feel wonderfully used for the rest of the day following a hard pegging.

5 Likes

@rockstar my husband gets that well used feeling after a good anal session he loves it.

6 Likes

Getting your OH to peg you does make you gay or bi sexual at the end of the day if she isn’t sure and thinks it will turn you gay just tell her you want her and only her to peg you

2 Likes

Does it doesn’t? :thinking:

2 Likes