Pegging a man with a penis

Did you actually mean to write this?

1 Like

Of course he didnā€™t, its clear from the rest of his comment that he meant to say ā€˜doesnā€™tā€™.

3 Likes

No was meant to say doesnā€™t make you gay or bi sexual predictive text

3 Likes

Are we meantion other podcasts

2 Likes

I have taken a pegging many years but it makes me happy not gay.

Itā€™s wrong to think it will turn you

2 Likes

We enjoy pegging and have always used a plain peg but have now just bought our first life like penis dildo to use (we have put a pic on the lingerie and toy box page) itā€™s bigger than what we have used before and feels better as well.

3 Likes

I have received a fare share of peggings over the years and in someways I wish it did make me gay,
Iā€™m guessing it would be easier to find a gay person to give me anal instead of waiting for my wife to be in the mood for it.
(every 3 or 4 months)
but 20 years later and Iā€™m still as straight as the day she put a finger in my bum

4 Likes

To be pegged is my number 1 fantasy. Even bought the strap on. But just had a second kid to a very vanilla wife soā€‹:man_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

We love pegging, All the dildos we have are realistic except for the size of some. The feel of a realistic dildo with a well pronounced head and veins is so good.
Seeing my wife wearing a big realistic strapon and seeing the dildo sliding in and out is so sexy.

Like some others here my bi-curious sides would love to feel what it is like to have a real cock up my ass one day.

5 Likes

Given the nature of the act, I felt it only fair to get Sexterminatrix as lifelike an experience as possible. While the harness strapons have been as lifelike as possible (ā€œballs-and-allā€) and she does enjoy using them on me, she much prefers the strapless strapons because she can share in the vibrations, plus she can get a better ā€œfeelā€ for penetrating me because because of the push/pull feedback of the toy inside of her, making it feel more organic. Theyā€™re not as lifelike, being smoother and having no balls, but Iā€™m hoping a sex toy manufacturer rectifies this in the near future.

1 Like

You say, ā€œI know itā€™s wrong,ā€ but nothing could be further from the truth. Sex is supposed to be pleasurable and exciting for both partners, and if a realistic head and veins sliding into your man as you pound his arse gets you going, and heā€™s enjoying it, then it canā€™t possibly be wrongā€¦!

10 Likes

Love the sound of a big vein cock being inserted into by boyfriend - but I feel he already gets this from his other friends

2 Likes

I only wish there was not such a taboo about men being taken up the bottom by a sexy woman - I know what some say but I ask why is the menā€™s pleasure sensor up the bottom
I say to any man -donā€™t knock it until you try it
:bum1:

8 Likes

I would like to try pegging a man especially if he is really into it, as I get a lot of satisfaction from giving my partner pleasure. It is unlikely I will get the chance as my partner is very vanilla and only like to try anal if Iā€™m the one getting fucked which I love anyway.

5 Likes

Wife has been pegging me for over a decade now. The biggest turn on for me is it was her idea. She really didnā€™t have to convince me as we were already doing some mutual anal play and it was the next step. I prefer she use a realistic dildo, turns me on seeing her wearing it. She likes for me to get in my knees in front of her and suck it before she pegs me. Her turn on is watching it go in and out of my ass.

I had been bi-curious before this and subsequently met a man I had a brief affair with that I would bottom for. I can say for the most part that cured my curiosity for me as I prefer women and prefer my wife pegging me over the real thing for a variety of reasons.

5 Likes

Start with a small vibrator around his bottom and ask him - I have never met a man who has regretted it once tried

7 Likes

Then I should introduce you to my OH @batjamboree. Even the mention of it is a turn off for him.

1 Like

my hubby isnā€™t up for pegging just yet, but we have quickly gone from slipping a finger in to p spot butt plug and him really like it so who knows!

5 Likes

Keep trying itā€™s in his interest to go there - some men it will lead to being gay but itā€™s a whole new experience he will love but start small - can I ask does he ever use vibrating cock rings / small vibrators

1 Like

He has never used any kind of toy on himself. he has never shown interest in them either. He is quite happy to use toys on me but even that has taken lots of encouragement.

1 Like