Pegging and height difference

So my pegging for beginners kit’s arrived (as per my previous post​:blush:).

Hubs knows now and as I thought, is excited to try it.

Sorry for all the questions but I’ve one more. He’s 6 foot 4 and a big guy. I’m 5 foot exactly. Best position?

Traditional doggy style doesn’t really work for us during regular sex as his legs are so long. In as much as it hurts me (he’s also "perfectly in proportion and it often results in a bit of pain and fanny farts from me which just makes us laugh​:flushed::joy:). Common sense tells me where there’s a will there’s a way!

If he’s on all fours I think I’ll need a hop up to reach

I just want to make it as great as possible for him. We’ve had a good chat and said we’ll be light hearted and not pressurise ourselves too much I know it’s his dream and I want to make it special.

I’m thinking on his back, legs in air? Any other positions for big height difference couples? Thank you :heart: .

3 Likes

Ok, a couple of options spring to mind. Cowgirl, him ontop is really classic for pegging. So is missionarry (works best if you shove a cushion under his bum). As you said, Legs in air options also classic

There is a humungous list of positions of the week somewhere, give me a sec and i’ll go find it

Here we go. Should give you some ideas. if you go into the options, they all have a non-hetero bit at the bottom that usually tells you if its good for strap-ons, anal etc.
Hopefully it gives you a few fun options

Spooning and the one that looks like doggie but where your both on your sides (cant think of name) might work well

Ps. Over the moon for you both. Hope you have a blast :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Hard press looks like a good option btw :+1:

2 Likes

I’m going to study those! In detail! Thank you Green_Eyed_Girl. I’ll keep you posted. Xx

1 Like

Spooning does work well, as does a kind of variation I call laid on side doggy, where you literally take up the doggy position but both laying on your sides.

Kneeling doggy works too, where the one having the longer legs is receiving, as all they have to do to lower their height is rock back.

Scissoring is good too, so is receiver face down, which goes by a few different names such as flat iron, you can do it with their legs closed or spread.

ETA One to let him have control without being on top, is a variation on reverse cow girl. You lay on your back with your feet brought up towards your bum, knees spread, he kneels with his bum towards you, then backs up onto the dildo, letting his feet go under your raised knees, and along side your body

3 Likes

Cowgirl with him straddling you and the strap-on. This position is good for the first time anyway as it will allow him to control the speed and depth of penetration.
It also gives you access to all his interesting bits so you can give him a hand job at the same time if you wish.

2 Likes

I would say spooning.
Or what about him bending over the bed ?

1 Like

Some good ideas here - I am also having issues with getting the perfect positioning because he is tall.
Last time we tried doggy but I had to kneel on a couple of cushions which wasn’t the greatest.

Next I’m going to try letting him back down onto it while I lie down, just so he can get it in nice and comfortably - then we’ll swap positions, he can lie down and I’ll try cowgirl.

2 Likes

I have a similar problem we have a 12 inch height difference and find standard doggy almost impossible. Our go to position is him laying on his back legs up with his bum over the edge of the bed I can then stand a deliver and with my short legs standing me and I can give longer thrusts with great access for handjobs at the same time.
We also found longer dildos helped as they have more flex to adapt to any slight differences in height.
We also often play without the harness which gives much more freedom as I just hold the dildo meaning I can suck him to and have alot more control of what’s going on.
Thinking about trying him on his knees with his arse up and me standing over him but not sure that would work.

3 Likes

Unfortunately I cannot offer any advice on this but it sounds like you are both going to have a lot of fun trying things out. Good luck and please keep us informed @Stang_girl

2 Likes

It does work, but it’s a real killer on your thigh muscles. Rest your hands on his back to spread the effort a bit.

Unless you are trying to do it standing up (in which case just have him bending over) it really shouldn’t matter at all.

All the normal pegging positions should work (as said before pillow can help), if he is on the bed, height doesn’t matter.

1 Like

Feel the burn lol not ideal when thrusting away.

So glad to hear he’s excited and loves the surprise :smiley:

1 Like

I find it more comfortable when I’m on my back with my legs in the air, I’m a begginer at this and still need to try a few other positions out. But I’m looking forward to being on top riding the strap on, as I love playing with boobs and she can have easy access to me

1 Like

If you can afford it, get yourself (or make yourself!) a sex bench. Then it doesn’t matter what the height difference, he’ll be at the perfect height for you. They are expensive, mind you (mine cost about 800 bucks) but totally worth it.

Usually when @FoxyLea87 pegs me, I either ride her, (cowgirl / cowboy style) or I lay on my front and part my legs, with her laying on me and entering, feels really comfortable and really hits the right spot :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: .

So happy for you both, enjoy the ride… no pun intended :grin:

1 Like

Thanks everyone. Bloody haven’t had a chance to do it yet as forgot my coil was being replaced last week and it was agony​:joy::joy:. But all ok now, so watch this space​:blush::blush:

2 Likes