Pegging any good for the girls ?

Well what I asked in the title , apart from the mans enjoyment is pegging any fun for a lady, if it is are there any tips/toys you could let us all know about .
Thanks in advance

Blimey expert where have you been for the past 2-3 years !!!

expert - yes, yes, yes!! It's great because it gives the woman opportunity to be the one penetrating for a change, it's horny to see the man's reaction (providing he's enjoying it of course) and it'a kinky, of course.

Tips = lube, lube, lube, and lots of patience. I also suggest if the guy hasn't done it before to use some smaller toys to get him used to have something up there.

Toys = just check out the reviews on Orgasm Army for strap-ons and see what other people think, then choose the right one for you!

And enjoy!!

Yup. I love fucking a man's ass. There's something hot about seeing him squirm and beg as I decide just how much to give him at any particular time. I think there's quite a bit of "will I do enough to satisfy him... or me?" :) But then, I like D/s.

Additionally there's so many delightful nerve endings in and around the ass, so it's just fun to explore.

As for tips- well, the gay men I know always told me take as long as possible, especially the first time. Men's eyes tend to be bigger than their assholes- start small! I like to take 45 min + to really warm him up... taking a warm shower together (reassures everyone of cleanliness, one of the biggest reasons people tense up!) caressing the thighs, using a dental dam to rim his ass a little bit, using a glove to slide in a finger and let him get used to it... be gentle.

In a lot of ways, it seems loving to me in a way that other sexual acts don't, because you have to be sensual and slow the first few times.

But yeah, it totally gets me hot!

I love to be on the receiving end girls- just a question of finding a dildo big enough to fit the harness.... l fancy the profile picture one l have to say !
Tallboy

Thanks for the quick replys but I was interested in the pleasure for the womman when pegging you all say what a mental buzz it is to peg ones partner but how about orgasms for her etc ? I would think more women would take this up if there was some sort of physical pleasure for them too ,and if there is what equipment would you guys advise . thanks again

One of the double ended dildos, some in you - some inside her !! always fits the mental picture but if one grips harder than the other might it pull out - not sure. As you suggest vmore questions than answers, perhaps some of our ff pairings members might be able to assist?
Tallboy

I've never had the opportunity, but I'm sure the sheer mental thrill would be enough for me the first time. It's definitely on the wish list! I know you get strapons that have vibrating bits for her as well as dildos. There are clit toys like the butterfly one that could be worn beneath the strapon. Also if you weren't doing the D/s thing, she could wear a vibrating egg remote controlled by him which could equal things up a bit!

we tried it for the first time the other weekend and it was amazing! I've never seen that look of ecstasy on his face before, he really enjoyed it. Interestingly, both he and I noticed that my body language and posture changed- he said that the dominant aspect came to the fore and I felt very responsible for him and his pleasure.

Now looking for a bigger dildo!

he he I agree happy, i'm very jealous about the fun others are having

expert - as the others have said I think the only way a woman would orgasm through this would be if the strap on/harness had a vibrating bullet for her clitoris, or a dildo inside her too... it's important to get one that fits, particularly for petite women because if the harness doesn't fit right, you could accidentally cause your man some pain and put him off for life!!

We have had a lot of success with the Feeldoe, the Nexus, and the FunFactory Share (all with suitable harnesses). Which of these you would find best is difficult to say. For us it is between the Feeldoe in its original soft material (sadly replaced by a harder material some time ago) and the Share. We have had some success 'customising' these at both ends with the addition of cock rings, sleeves, extensions and the like. The end result can sometimes look like it contravenes a few arms limitation treaties but the effects have been fantastic.

Mrs T has orgasmed by me being up her ass, so presumably the same thing with a dildo, although with her the mental imagery obviously floats her boat more times than not. So there, it can be done!!!

Tallboy

Me & Mrs Strapon used this...

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11881

and she loved it! Needless to say she orgasmed...as did I when she pulled out...rolled me over and got to work with her expert oral skills! x

Ive never had the chance and dont think i will but id love to be in control...muwahhhaahhhh

Well if you grovel to Mrs Strapon and she has me inside her at the same time.... she might let you bend me over! x

purrverse wrote:

Additionally there's so many delightful nerve endings in and around the ass, so it's just fun to explore.

As for tips- well, the gay men I know always told me take as long as possible, especially the first time. Men's eyes tend to be bigger than their assholes- start small! I like to take 45 min + to really warm him up... taking a warm shower together (reassures everyone of cleanliness, one of the biggest reasons people tense up!) caressing the thighs, using a dental dam to rim his ass a little bit, using a glove to slide in a finger and let him get used to it... be gentle.

Am agreeing here, take your time, make sure that you use a douche to help you and partner relax from any messy worrying, do that at least a few times or more if you feel you need it, then take your time, let your partner get used to being around your ass and being close and touching, then you can start bringing some toys into the play, this is something that really helps the woman, it lets her see what she's doing and how its affecting her partner, which in turn gets you hot, but if you want to make sure that both of you enjoy it, make sure that you play with clitoral toys for the stimulation, low settings, a dildo that has two peices, one for him one for her, is always a good idea as well.

If your confident as you play more, then you can try with the bloke on his back and hips supported by a pillow or summat, so then you have the face to face contact which of course makes it more intimate, but also means that you can stimulate your partner and help bring both of you to 'O' External Media

I use a double ended dildo for myself and my husband. It makes me cum quite quickly while imagining that I have a penis and am penetrating him. He on the other had, has not yet cum this way, but we've only tried it about 4 times.

Oh I'm so glad I'm not the only girl to imagine that I have a cock. I've never had the chance to try but would love to.

i love letting the missus peg me as it brings her dirty little dominating side out and its one of her best features lol