Pegging any good for the girls ?

the missus has one that penetrates her too. she likes it, although me being obsessed with size wouldnt mind seeing her with a bigger one....

weve only used it a couple of times, and im yet to come with it inside me, any tips on how to "enoy" it more from a male side, ie. male g-spots?

seriously there's a lot that have tried it huh? i feel left out!

comfy position and make sure you play around a lot before as it makes things easier.
We usually do some oral and then get into position and whilst im playing shes pounding its a winner lol the biggest tip is to make sure you both know whats going on and make sure you tell her what you want otherwise it just gets sore and can leave you without any enjoyment

lil_known_secret wrote:

comfy position and make sure you play around a lot before as it makes things easier.
We usually do some oral and then get into position and whilst im playing shes pounding its a winner lol the biggest tip is to make sure you both know whats going on and make sure you tell her what you want otherwise it just gets sore and can leave you without any enjoyment

i know it sounds silly, but i really dont know what i want...to be perfectly honest, i just feels like i have something up my arse!! i enjoy it, but more because she is getting off, than the sensations im feeling. imean, dont get me wrong, i really enjoy it, but i really wnat to "finish" while shes doing it, anybody done this without playing with themselves whilst the action is going on?

is it possible that i dont have a male g-spot, or is it that i havent found it yet?

Hi

Well its fair to say that my wife really enjoys doing this to me i suppose if she didnt get any kind of joy then she wouldnt do it, i remember the first time i suggested doing it she actually had the initiative to build a strapon out of a dildo and some tight underwear, not exactly comfortable for her but i had a great time, from then on she got hooked on the feeling of power and control and she loves the noises i make when she grips my hips and fucks me really hard and fast from behind.

If anyone reading this hasnt yet had the chance to be pegged either female or male then i really do suggest you try it at least once in your life, i did and i look forward to friday nights.

well your gonna need a vibe which is shaped for your G and you will also need to find the position that feels best for you.

just toy around with the missus until you finally hit that spot and then move onto pegging

sorry i cant help much but its more trial and error than anything else when your doing this sort of thing

lil_known_secret wrote:

well your gonna need a vibe which is shaped for your G and you will also need to find the position that feels best for you.

just toy around with the missus until you finally hit that spot and then move onto pegging

sorry i cant help much but its more trial and error than anything else when your doing this sort of thing

ah, okay. cheers.

As normal as this seems is this topic, I really cannot see the attraction in it all, I like being sub at times, being used for her pleasure is a HUGE turn on but I don't get the want to be fucked, even if I did want something in me, the thought of my girl doin 'what men do' really turns me off. I guess for me penetration is a man's thing, sorry if that sounds repressed or sexist but I just completly don't understand the attraction in a women waving a cock around.

Hope I've not offended anyone!

I'm not offended at all....you're just sharing your opinion.

I understand why the idea of it might not appeal to you, but it really does feel very very good. Also, for the very experimental couples, it's a great thing to do purely because of the kink factor! I personally love it and am as straight as they come...the fact of the matter is...the prostate is up there and it just feels good!

The fact that the girl is doin "what men do" ... that doesnt bother me. Men don't do it with a gorgeous feminine body attached. It's a woman at the end of the day and she's giving you pleasure. That's how I look at it!

Interesting to hear other peoples opinions anyway!

Imelda- I haven't done it, yet! I have used a strapon, on a girl, but not in her ass

Hoping to be on the list of things I get to do with blokey

PPB

xxx

I so wanna try! PPB I wonder if it would be very different for you doing it to a girl or guy? Hmmm I think you'll need to do some research on that!

Don't worry WandA, you've expressed your opinion in a way that won't offend anyone. I think it's because it's what men traditionally do that turns me and and makes me want to try. It's the whole power play thing that's a turn on.

I like to think about doing it, I think its quite a turn on but I dont think I could actually do it, I'd love to try a strap on on a girl, its just my opinion and i hope I haven't offended anyone

xxx

My BF has mentioned he'd like this, but he's done very very little of this sort of play so it'll probably take a while (we see each other maybe a weekend every 6 weeks) before we get to actual pegging.

I'd really want a double dildo to do the pegging, so I'd have 'feedback' inside myself to feel what I was doing.
So either a Feeldoe http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=1653
Or the Fun Factory Share (link is the XL, which'd be too big to start with - has LH stopped selling the normal version?) http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14816

I like the look of the normal FF Share ones slightly better than the Feeldoes because the female end seems better shaped and more easy to grip on to, but I guess you won't know until you try.

I would love to see this but unless I break up with my boyfriend I dont see it ever happening.

*Do this* sorry Im doing two things at once lol

I have multiple orgasms while fucking my husband's ass with my Share XL from fun factory and my Jogue harness from Spareparts Harwear. I love the Share XL because it's just a little big for my poor husband but I love the way he grunts as I pound his poor boy cunt. Of course I also like it when I've teased him and denied him his releif until he can't take it anymore then uses is great size advantage to throw me down and fuck me until I'm sore too. There's a little "switch" in everyone I suppose.

imeldaimelda wrote:

I so wanna try! PPB I wonder if it would be very different for you doing it to a girl or guy? Hmmm I think you'll need to do some research on that! External Media

I've used my strap-on with several men and one woman. My experience is that it is different with each individual, regardless of gender. With each man the experience was unique, and my experience with the woman was unique as well as being different to any of the men. When I get some more experience with women, I'll be able to get back to you on this with more information. :)

ps: I know you didn't ask me specifically, but I just jumped in anyhow. Sorry. :p

Jumping in is always good Lubyanka honey (and very you! ) I think that's a very good point about the individual involved. Tis not just an act!

When I was born I was premature and had problems there, so after years of going to hospital as a child and having exams and seeing lots of people dressed in white coats with big lolly ice sticks to part your cheeks, it just doesnt make the thought very appealing!

Modern medicine. Over rated ey? Saves a couple of lives but spoils my potential future pegging experiances AND destorys any fantasies of sexy doctors and any potential medical fetishes! Sheesh! Surely I could give ClaimsForYourBlamesDirect or someone like that a call?

I'd have no objection to the physical pleasure, its just the mental elements that freak me out! I just have my bubble of ignorance that i'm quite happy in! If i ever do put that BlamesForDirect claim in I promise the first thing I buy will be a huge strapon! Hehe, Horses for courses! Enjoy your strapon, Strapon!

I am however surprised at how popular it is though and being just a slightly tiny bit hypocritical! I'm glad that so many many men and women are uninhibited enough to break through social norms. It's good to know people are enjoying themselves regardless of what some people say or think!

imeldaimelda wrote:

Jumping in is always good Lubyanka honey (and very you! External Media ) I think that's a very good point about the individual involved. Tis not just an act!

Thanks ImeldaImelda :) Hugs and doughnuts. :D

WandA wrote:

[..] after years of going to hospital as a child and having exams and seeing lots of people dressed in white coats with big lolly ice sticks to part your cheeks, it just doesnt make the thought very appealing!

Modern medicine. Over rated ey? Saves a couple of lives but spoils my potential future pegging experiances [...] I'd have no objection to the physical pleasure, its just the mental elements that freak me out! [...]

I am however surprised at how popular it is though and being just a slightly tiny bit hypocritical! I'm glad that so many many men and women are uninhibited enough to break through social norms. It's good to know people are enjoying themselves regardless of what some people say or think!

I'm really sorry you endured so much crap at the hands of the medical profession, WandA. One thing a lot of people don't remember is that being touched by a medical professional, no matter how gently, is completely and utterly different to being touched by a person who cares about you. The person who is doing the touching determines your experience, not what is being touched. Genitals is different to erotic. I mean, if I based all my emotive responses to sex on my experiences with cervical smears and swabs for thrush and pelvic exams, or if I felt about hugging the same way I feel about being jostled in a crowded bus, I'm sure I'd be celibate the rest of my life, and I'd probably also move to the middle of nowhere and stay there forever! :p

So I do empathise with your reluctance to explore pleasure in those parts of your body which have been so ill-treated.

I hope that someday you can reclaim your body and your pleasure for yourself. Good luck.