Pegging.. Do women enjoy pegging their man?

Do women enjoy peggin? I'm not very experienced with pegging but love anal play and love to be taken from behind my my OH. Would love to hear some of your experiences..

mrs jj started using a vibrator on me years ago because it seemed fair - she loves anal and dp with me and a toy, so she thought i should try it too. i didn't take any persuading at all.

nowadays, i like a bigger toy in my ass than she does, and she likes didldoing and sucking me at the same time. she doesn't use a strap-on tho so i don't know if this counts as pegging.

she likes it because of the effect it has on me, in the same way as i like seeing her overcome with sexual sensations. excuse me now as i must go and...

Mmm. A pegging thread, interesting

I really enjoying pegging, and my OH loves it.

There is not much else that turns him on as much as seeing me with a strap-on on, and it gives me such confidence. I find that with the roles reserved, we almost slip in to a sub/dom situation as he is not in control of my movements or his orgasm really. I can make him cum when I want him to, using my hands or my mouth whilst pegging (takes a bit of flexing).

The other thing I find is that communication is really important. In terms of wearing a strap-on, you can't feel very much as in depth or position, so you have to find out together what feels good.

I have also used a dildo without a harness, and we find that glass is by far the best material for this as it slides in so much easier with the help of some lube.

Practice makes perfect, and now I can see just from my partner's reaction as to whether I need to speed up/down and whether to go deeper or not.

6 Likes

Hi Grump - I have just had a look and have found this link that may be useful to you :) x

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/321957-pegging-male-pride-confidence-boosting/

My OH loves to peg me, almost as much as I love to receive, our fav strap on is the Red Rider. We started with another but much prefer this on as it has a longer reach.

Like most we started with anal beads and anal vibs, still use them to 'open me up' before the main event, being submissive its great and the OH loves being dom and in charge.

2 Likes

my OH peggs me .... i love her doing it.... she says she loves fucking me too. try it.... best thing ul.....she will do.

1 Like

Yes i love my wife do this 2 me she love it aswell bigger that better she says !!!!

1 Like

Hmmm... I live in hope

1 Like

Just recently started doing this , its an immense turn on for us both, she gets really turned on and the sex that follows is always intense , sorry I left it so long before trying ,

2 Likes

There is nothing the two of us love more, very sexy.

1 Like

I love the idea of pegging! Unfortunately my OH doesn't like the idea of it, and I don't think there's any way of convincing him to do it.

1 Like

I take it you have both tried gentle persuasion? maybe start with a finger and see if it turns him on?

If i knew your OH's i would tell them just how dam lucky they are but thats just my opinion, we are all different at the end of the day.

Good luck ladies

D

1 Like

This is something I would love to try with my OH.
Ive used vibrators, dildos and my fingers on him before and he did enjoy it.
I have mentioned this to him before but think he thought I was joking but he didn't say no to trying.

The thought of it turns me on like crazy though.

1 Like

Me too!

2 Likes

when they pegged me, they liked it very much...every time and more and more....

1 Like

I'm another who would LOVE to do it but the OH isn't even slightly interested :/

1 Like

My girlfriend and I absolutely love it! I'm in for a good pegging this weekend and I can't wait. Hopefully we'll have our own place soon and can do it much more often.

2 Likes

I would love to do my OH, just getting around to buying a strap-on. But for the meantime a realistic dildo will have to do ;)

1 Like

Before my OH started pegging me she used to stimulate my prostate with fingers/ vibrators, then she read an erotic novel that had a pegging scene in it. She asked me if we could try it, my reply?? I'll try anything once. Unknown to me she had alreadyordered a strap-on( not from LH - Sorry!!) not big but sizeable about 7". That was the start and now 5 years on has become a regular part of our lovemaking.

We had used bigger strap-ons and large butt plugs and have indulged in anal fisting at times and we both love it.

She says that it gives her a sense of power over me but also that she is willing to surrender that power back when she wants to. If that makes sense.

1 Like