Pegging.. Do women enjoy pegging their man?

My wife quite enjoys pegging me.

She doesn't get much sexual pleasure from doing it, but she says she likes how it gives me pleasure. Although she's normally a sub, sometimes she like dominating me. She likes watching the pop as the tip slips into my arse & seeing if she can milk my prostate.

She also like the oral I give her after she's made me cum after fucking me.....

2 Likes

Seems to be a popular activity

Although i have never had the pleasure, i have fantasized about it for a number of years now but only with my lovely missus.

It's reassuring to know i'm not alone in this though.

1 Like

I would love to but haven't had the opportunity yet!

1 Like

I'd love to try it, unfortunately the OH has made it clear several times that it's something that will never, ever happen. Bleh.

1 Like

I get the idea of the switching the power and I could see the excitement in that. I would like to at least try it, I imagine it would be very good!

Any takers? lol!

1 Like

Melon have you read the forum rules post? You're not allowed to solicit meetings and you've already broken the rules about posting your email too, you could end up in a fair amount of trouble if you aren't careful...

1 Like

Could someone fill me in on what pegging is exactly?? I am not 100% xx

1 Like

Pegging is a sexual practice in which a woman penetrates a mans anus wearing a strap on dildo. Xx

1 Like

Sorry forgot to add that that has been extended to include anyone using a strap on but originally it was woman on man. Hope that helps.

1 Like

I should be in for a nice hard pegging tomorrow! It'll be the first time in a while and I can't wait :-)

1 Like

I'm single but love pegging. How do u tell some one you pull you want it or like it ?

1 Like

Doc 2329 wrote:

I'm single but love pegging. How do u tell some one you pull you want it or like it ?

I love doing it to my oh. I think it's something that you may have to know a person for a while to know if they'd be willing to peg you. However, if you don't ask - you don't get !

2 Likes

we have not tried it , although my OH would like me to try it, but I`m not sure yet.

1 Like

I'd love to try it with my husband, but not so sure how to bring it up. I have recently introduced him to a butt plug and bought him a booty buddy, which was amazing watching him crumble on top of me whilst wearing it and wanking over me. Said he'd never felt an orgasm like it before.

I'm sure he'd love to be pegged - eventually - but it's bringing it up. I'm desperate to try rimming him as well........will have to keep breaking him in gently.

I would love to try this but my boyfriend isn't interested at all. This is fine as I would never want him to feel pressured into doing something that he didn't want to do, so it may just stay a fantasy for me.

Still something I really want to try, just need to pluck up the courage to tell the OH, not to sure how tho. But definitely something that is a big turn on.

It's something that will always remain a fantasy for me. He won't even let me touch him with my fingers. I've asked and asked him about it, he just says no. it's not something he's interested in. Shame really. I could understand it if he tried it and decided it wasn't for him!

1 Like

I enjoy being pegged by the wife, we use the Lovehoney double delight. Haven't done it for a while, might have to ask for the weekend ☺

I would love my wife to peg me...but don't think she would or even how to drop it into the mix...

I would love my wife to peg me...but don't think she would or even how to drop it into the mix...