Pegging.. Do women enjoy pegging their man?

Ashley22 wrote:

I would love to try this but my boyfriend isn't interested at all. This is fine as I would never want him to feel pressured into doing something that he didn't want to do, so it may just stay a fantasy for me.

Have you asked him ?

I absolutely LOVE pegging my boyfriend. Before the idea used to completely weird me out. It was something that I felt was very much out with my comfort zone. My boyfriend wasn't too keen on the idea at first either but after a period of time it was something he felt he wanted to try.

Since trying it I have never looked back. He really enjoys it and for me that provides a great deal of enjoyment. Seeing the look on his face and hearing his groans turns me on a great deal. We have purchased some new anal toys to try out this weekend :)

1 Like

Love been pegged, fisted and dildoed by my wife. She loves it as well. She like that it really turns me on and can produce a really powerful orgasm that sees my spermicide shooting out for a very impressive distance. For her also it is the domination and control aspect that our roles are reversed and she is dominating me.

I love it too, turns me on so much, makes me so wet and it feels amazing. Always leads to amazing orgasms

He loves it and gets over-excited with even the slightest hint that it might happen but, she's rather cautious and not willing to do it as she's not only afraid of cleanliness but also the damage she could do. When we have done, there were times early on when it happened a little too quickly, and that's kind of put me off but, we never say never. Any suggestions with couples in the same boat would be greately appreciated. He certainly enjoys playing by himself occasionally with toys she's frightened to use! So there's no stopping him. Just wish we could share more.

I would love to have a go but the wife is not interested.
Shame!

1 Like

We recently started getting into pegging of sorts. Using the dildo but not the harness at the moment but we are hoping to progress onto full pegging soon. It feels absolutely incredible and addictive. Wife isn't so much into anal play but seems happy enough to turn the tables on me.

I'm lucky enough to have had a few women peg me now. Had been a fantasy of mine since my late teens. Relationships are all about communication; and obviously some fantasies are easier to broach than others, but like has been said in this thread, if you don't ask you don't get.

Each of the women I've talked about it with have literally jumped at the chance and been very ready and willing. There was a time when I too was tentative about bringing it up, but now I'm happy to say I'm having the best sex of my life. My OH pegs me 2-3 times a week, as often as I get to reciprocate.

As they say, there's give and take in every relationship ;)

1 Like

My ex used to enjoy pegging it was lots of fun when she got dressed up with a strap on heels and stockings 😉 How ever my current gf isn't isn't quite as adventurous but would do it a again for sure.

One day, I'm going to try this on my Mister, and I am going to thoroughly enjoy it! 😁

Would love to be pegged. The OH wants to use a dildo on me as she sucks my cock so after a bit of that I'm sure I could convince her to peg me. Unbeknown to the OH I have used a dildo on myself before and can take 12 inches

1 Like

Tried to last week, all got a bit awkward, will have to try again soon

love pegging, when i found my guy it was on the must allow list. we've been together a several months now and after many months of ass fingering and prostate massage, i've finally been allowed to peg.

it was awesome, though it did highlight we needed a longer dildo. but hell it got me off too!

Lots of men on here wishing their OH would peg them and lots of ladies wishing their OH would let them 😂😂😂

I love it, it's better than normal sex. I wish my OH was more into it.

for all those men who love pegging, have you ever tried a real cock?

aanda wrote:

Yep, the problem (for me, personally) is that there are very few guys I fancy. I just love the female figure so much more. So I'd only want the guy for his dick; quite literally as it's not even a turn on for me to kiss a guy. So to submit to my wife and have her f*ck me is the best of both worlds.

Sex Squid wrote:

aanda wrote:

Yep, the problem (for me, personally) is that there are very few guys I fancy. I just love the female figure so much more. So I'd only want the guy for his dick; quite literally as it's not even a turn on for me to kiss a guy. So to submit to my wife and have her f*ck me is the best of both worlds.

i agree, when we used to swing with other couples i have sucked a cock in the heat of the moment, but never tried anal

Sex Squid wrote:

aanda wrote:

+1 Sex Squid, I definitely agree with you on this on both points, and I think it's only the wife who I love and trust to pleasure me this way at present.

It's a big turn on for my gf and I. I like to see her when she wearing her harness with her nice dildo attached on.

She do me once a week

Having gotten into this recently have to say I absolutely love it, gets me very wet n turned on. Definitely something we'll continue just need to find a new slightly bigger dildo to use. But big turn on for me seeing my oh's reactions only amplifies my enjoyment