Pegging

What are woman's views on pegging iv met a few woman who say its hot but are never willing to try it 🙄😔

2 Likes

Believe me it’s hot. Orgasm wise I don’t get much out of it whilst I’m pegging him but the feeling of power, being in control is incredible and a real turn on. The look on his face when he knows what you are just about to do is memorable and to give him so much pleasure will only be repaid in kind. Definitely a fan of giving my husband some pegging pleasure. Oh and he loves to surrender to me and let me do what ever I like. Mmmmmm

4 Likes

Id love to have some peg me, but unfortunate i havent met anyone to do it yet, i find it a real turn on letting myself being vunerable and dominated, and again its not sonething i would do with a hook up, but certainly with a partner, i get a bit of anal pleasure with my partner, but only anal beads or prostate massager. Mainly get my pleasure when im on my own in the house.

1 Like

We started pegging with a simple strap on but my wife, while enjoying the role reversal, was recieving no physical stimulation so we changed to a vibrating strapless strap on held in place by harness briefs and this combination has proved to be ideal for both of us.

2 Likes

I'm not sure on pegging, but I love a finger up there during a handjob.... Not sure if I'd be brave enough for a butt plug or dildo?!

1 Like

Feels wierd at fifst i must admit, but once used to the feeling, you can use them constantly, i use mine when we go out the shops or have friends or family round....

1 Like

l'd love my OH to peg me i'm working on it started with a 5" anal dido ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

1 Like

My wife started pegging me last year. It took a bit of time to build up the confidence to ask her to do it I have to stay. Started with anal play - rimming, fingering etc and then moved into butt plugs and prostate massager. Luckily for me my wife discovered she is a bit of a sadist so the idea of taking that level of control and being able to really ram it into me like I can do to her was what swung it for her in the end. Just last week we got one of the Uprize self erecting vibrating dildos which is harness compatible. Its certainly added that extra element for my wife as she can now make me get her hard before pegging me. Looking to explore fake cum next so she can also shoot her load in/on me.

3 Likes

I've never tried it, but I find the idea fairly hot if the guy wanted to - seeing them in pleasure under my control would be a total turn on. I'd probably be a little excited to give it a try, but as with others above, I think it would have to be with a partner rather than a casual hookup.

3 Likes

I am a very lucky man in that, although my wife rarely if ever initiates new ideas in our sex life, she is always willing to try anything I come up with so when I said that I would like to try anal sex and pegging she was very happy to give it a go. They are both now a regular part of our sex lives and, since we bought a vibrating strapless strap on dildo for her she really enjoys pegging me and getting off at the same time.

3 Likes

Me and my partner have talked alot about pegging and after trying butt plugs and beads are going to take the plunge and try it on our honeymoon in a couple of weeks.

2 Likes

Everytime I have a drink I fantasy about the wife telling me to lock myself in chastity and take me out shopping for some lingerie and been told to wear it while she pegs me all night long. Its never happened yet. Most of the time she catches me f--king myself and its 50/50 that she joins in

1 Like

We’ve recently started after what seemed forever trying to convince OH that I wanted to see what it’s like on the receiving end and she finally agreed and I love being dominated by her and she said the same as @Love_Stud_Too she love the change in power it’s a real turn on for her

2 Likes

If you like a finger up there then you’d definitely like a butt plug or a prostrate massager. My wife rimmed me a few times which I found really good. Then she put a finger in there only using her spit which was good too. Then we started buying proper anal lube and a few butt plugs and toys which has made some of our sex sessions really long and kinky. She’s not interested in pegging though which is fine as she thinks it’s a step too far. I try sometimes by myself and prostate massager and have been close but not quite achieved the hands free p orgasm yet!

1 Like

Some people have found it useful to share/read out forum topics with their partners. Reading about other people’s experiences can sometimes put these things in a new perspective. Obviously if it’s still a hard no then you’ll have to respect that, but you may enjoy talking about it if nothing else. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I absolutely love pegging!
Usually it’s just as good or even better than having penis-in-vagina sex.

My favourite dildo is the Fetish Fantasy Double Delight Strap-On Double Dildo Set, but I also like wearing the LH Universal Strap-On Harness because it gives my partner free access to my lady parts when we’re in-between changing positions.

Even though it’s not extremely common, I know many women who enjoy pegging. Don’t give up hope :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You can count me in as one of the women who loves pegging! I got into it a couple of years ago with my husband and now we do it on a regular basis , probably once a week or so and find it such a turn on. I have a few different strapon harnesses as we’ve worked our way up from smaller dildos right up to a huge 12 inch dildo and he loves me taking control! Plenty of training and warming up with plugs and smaller toys and now he can take the large ones quite easy! I love seeing the orgasms it gives him too and the view is great!

We’d probably do pegging more often if it wasn’t for the time needed to prep.

4 Likes

Great to read of all these women into pegging their partner and how much a turn on it can be.

Being pegged by my wife is probably my biggest fantasy at moment. Not quite discussed it yet though she says she’s v turned on by idea of pleasuring me via prostate massage, so will give that a go and then see what she thinks of butt plug next.

4 Likes

Hi. Questions for you pegging ladies.

Do you have any preference for taking your guy from behind or face to face where yo can see his reaction?

Also, is it a bigger turn on during pegging if your guy is slightly effeminised in some way (like a total role reversal), or if it better if he stays very much a man, you just happen to a woman doing him in the bum?

Just curious.

1 Like

It depends on the mood. If I want to see his reaction, then it’s missionary. If I want to orgasm, my favourite is the ‘‘butt and grind’’ position (see nr1 here). If I want him to orgasm, then cowgirl or reverse cowgirl (should they be called cowboy for pegging :stuck_out_tongue: ?) work best.

Watching my partner being turned on is a turn on for me. If he enjoys feminization and sissification, I’m all for it! Not all men do, though. So it’s not fun doing it with someone who doesn’t like it.

3 Likes