Penis Pump Advice

Hey guys :)

On Friday night my OH went over to one of the girls houses for a few glasses of wine and to watch some DVDs. Anyway when she got home she was rather excited and said after watching Magic Mike she knows what toy she would like us to get next....... You guessed it, a penis pump, I'm not familiar with these in the slightest and don't want to go spending a fortune on something to find its not for me so I though I would ask for some input from the community on which ones are worth buying and which are not, our budget is around £25 but we would stretch it slightly higher for the right toy.

Hope you guys can help :)

The one thing to be careful about is over pumping which csn damage ya as too much pressure can cause ruptures. Most of them are quite cheap. They basically get you up through a vacuum as you prob know.
Bathmates are classed as being very good but pricey

I had one for the same purpose as in the film. I found it quite scary to use as how do you know when you have pumped enough??

I have a pump, but don't use it a lot.

I only use it for play as it feels nice, especially combined with E-stim.

It is very easy to get carried away and pump too much.

You can get some with gauges, which may be better to use.

There is a lot of talk about keeping the pressure low and not pumping for too long.

Fetlife is a good source of information.

Well we decided to just go with the basics one to see how things go, we aren't looking for a permanent size increase, more just something temporary we can sustain with a cock ring for a little bit of enlarged fun. Should get it this week so will update this thread with how we get on :)

Like has been said a cheap one will give temp gain but be very careful as its very easy to over do it when getting used to it. Although if you like it we would recommend a bathmate

The bathmate cant really be overpumped and produces an even distribution of suction. The hot water helps circulation too

I liking mine thus far

Naked_butler wrote:

The bathmate cant really be overpumped and produces an even distribution of suction. The hot water helps circulation too

I liking mine thus far

yeah thats why we like it and it does seem to work very well :-)

Does it give you water retention or the dint affect?

Donut*

Yeah bathmate all the way. Tried a cheaper pump but the bathmate gives much greater/safer results. Even though temp the gains are fantastic.

datalogger wrote:

Does it give you water retention or the dint affect?

We have the Hydromax x30 and the x40 and they are excellent pumps! He swears that the effects are lasting longer and longer but that experiment is still in progress. Anyway, to answer data logger, yep! lol. Pumping can and does commonly (In our experience) cause the foreskin to retain water and swell, looking like a donut for an hour or two after pumping.

If you get one try to get one with a pressure release mechanism. If you over pump at least you will have a way of decreasing the pressure quickly to reduce down on possible ruptures/damage to the delicate internal penile tissue.

Guessing you didn't have an air tight seal.
try with a bit of lube around the base for better suction and see if this helps.

we have the basics one and although it does lose a bit of pressure (needs a single pump every few mins) it does hold its vacuum.

Yeh it sounds like you did not get an airtight seal. Things to help this:

Apply lube around the base of the suction cup, or to the skin where it will sit

Shaving the area also can help create a more airtight seal.

Also...from experiences with a few pussy pumps and some clit and nipple suckers, I have to say, most of them leaked. The only pumps I discovered not to leak was the Hydromax, which leak only very very small amounts and do not need constant topping up. All my other pumps did require keeping a constant pump and top up as I used them. A single pump every few mins is actually quite good! My pussy pumps all required a little pump every 30 seconds or less.

I guess this is just the nature of air pumps.

Hope this helps. x

We have the pipedream extreme pussy pump as well and that needs a topup every few mins so guess we are just lucky with air pumps, the feel of them is dam amazing though.

I have the Basics pump, which looks pretty much identical to the Doc Johnson one. You can take the silicone sleeve out by unrolling the collar at the end on mine - can't you do that on the DJ one? I always take it out for cleaning - mind you, it's a pain to get it back in again; I usually end up having to poke it back in with a broom handle!

As to the lack of seal, if it is the bottom that's leaking then it's generally just a question of a little bit of lube and pressing it down onto the skin when you start to pump. Are you wearing a cock ring with it? That could be the problem - maybe it's preventing a proper seal?

If the air is getting in at the top where the tube is, it's probably a loose connection there.

It maybe worth trying an additional sleeve like this one to give a better seal?
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20037

No worries, glad to help. Keep on experimenting, I hope you get it sorted out.

Remember you can always send it back for a refund if it's really not working for you, up to 365 days after purchase.

My experience with a penis pump is currently about 20 minutes. I was thinking about a pum for a while and then LH put their basic on for a song so I ordered. Just picked it up and tried it, boy does it feel good, I don't care if gains are long term or not, it just feels so good having your penis sucked that hard. It looks red and full when I take it out a bit like it looks after a good sex session, I don't expect any length gain because I already fill the lenght of the tube. I think I will be back in a couple of weeks for a longer pump when I am used to this one. Glad I tried it WOW.

Thinking of surprising hub with the Tracy Cox penis pump. But I'm unsure if he likes it.

So have been ready an old thread (closed) and no one has posted on its effectiveness for long use like 6 months or more.

If you have used the penis pump for more than 6 months or longer can you please tell me if there is improvement in length and girth. Is it just temporary or permanent?