Penis Pump Advice

give the pump a miss its a waste of time and can do more damage then good . you'll look good coming out the pump ,but thats about it .

For me I got the Classix Basic Penis Power Pump. It is OK with me. I have used it for several days now and love the results from it. It gets my dick a little bit bigger then normal. I just put a little bit lube on it like it says, and put it on my dick and pump away.

Bigjason wrote:

For me I got the Classix Basic Penis Power Pump. It is OK with me. I have used it for several days now and love the results from it. It gets my dick a little bit bigger then normal. I just put a little bit lube on it like it says, and put it on my dick and pump away.

Hi, you said you like the results. Did you used it for say 20 to 30minutes daily right? Did your penis went back to what it was except the swelling gland head during the day? @builderforfun, thanks for your info. I'm just thinking of something nice he will be happy to use on his birthday.

4Uonly wrote:

Bigjason wrote:

Hi, you said you like the results. Did you used it for say 20 to 30minutes daily right? Did your penis went back to what it was except the swelling gland head during the day? @builderforfun, thanks for your info. I'm just thinking of something nice he will be happy to use on his birthday.
Hey 4Uonly, I did use it for 20 minutes each day. The head of my dick did get bigger after each use. But all in all my cock did go down. After I pump it up, it got a rock hard hardon. The head was bigger than usual. But I was not hurting at all. It felt real good to have a rock hardon.

@Bigjason, thanks for your prompt reply.

@BigishBen, thanks.

From my understanding it's good for those who's suffering from early stage ED. It's a therapy tool. Think I have to change my hub's birthday gift.

BigishBen wrote:

The one I bought does state in the instructions you can put on an adjustable cock ring first then pump your or your partner's penis as required, tighten the ring then release the pump! This should help people star hard!

If you were looking for just a treat I'd go for a flashlight!

Hey, thanks again. Maybe I will take him to a strip club to surprise him on his birthday...but there's none in my country. Itaewon-Dong Seoul may be a good choice. Lots of these clubs along the road.

I purchased a Tracy Cox ultimate performance stamina penis pump some time ago. Everything went well providing that I did not pump for more than ten to fifteen minutes. The last time I used it for twenty minutes I was alarmed to find a very large blister like swelling at the base of my penis some one and a quarter inches long by half an inch wide and full of fluid. After a couple of hours it began to diminish in size and by the next morning it had disappeared. Having now done some research on the internet on the risks of pumping I have decided that it is best to avoid pumps completely.

I used a Screaming O ringO cock ring with a penis pump, however the ring was sucked into the pump. Perhaps the ring should be applied a few seconds before removing the pump.

DoubleU wrote:

I used a Screaming O ringO cock ring with a penis pump, however the ring was sucked into the pump. Perhaps the ring should be applied a few seconds before removing the pump.

I find that rolling the cock ring onto the pump and easing it off just before you de-pressurise gets it in place easily.

My wife loves to pump me up bigger than usual, she likes to take control.

I don't need a pump for increasing my size as I almost filled the cylinder from the startbut , however it has made a difference to my flacid girth since I started using it 4 months ago.

We bought the LH Basic it's cheap and easy to use. 10 minutes a day is all you need.

If you use a penis pump regularly, and for an extende dperiod you will notice a permanent increase in length and/or girth. Basically what you are doing is forcing more blood into the internal tissue which, over a period of time will increase in capacity to cope with the increased demands. Gains of about an inch in length have been recorded. These devices are also used medically for sufferers of ED and also to correct the curvature caused by Peyronie's Disease.

I don't think anyone would claim that there are permanent results.

I bought an inexpensive one years ago from LH as an experiment and used it frequently as I was away a lot, have replaced it a number of times over the years with the same model and still go through phases of using it for a bit of fun.

Has he made any indication that he is interested in one?

I would say shaving at least the shaft and base is very important.

Seems people either like these or won't touch them. I've used one for a few months, initially as a bit of fun, different sensation.
I use it each morn and eve for 10 mins. I quite like the sensation, enjoy the increased size whilst in the pump, even if it reduces when I release the pressure. I move the pump occasionally in a sort of masturbating motion, to make sure there's good blood flow while under vacuum. Also clench and release penis muscles like a gym workout.
For me, I don't think there's been an increase in erect length, though the girth and "meatyness" is certainly increased. Also the non-erect length and girth is a lot greater, which is a good result. That's just a bonus for me, to the daily additional play time.
No idea if this would be the result for anyone else, but for under £20, I'm happy to have a chunkier penis.