Penis pump

Do couples use penis pumps ,prior to sex,and do they work.

I’ve tried a couple of types but due to ED I have lost the effect virtually instantly’ I know of many forum members that have found them useful though. They certainly gives me a lot more length and girth just I cannot stay hard unfortunately.

2 Likes

My OH has been looking into getting one as he would like to see if he can increase his size with one.

3 Likes

We have been considering these for a while but so many options it’s hard to choose and not loads of reviews either :man_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

I managed to test a pump and loved it.
It came with various rings to fit different sizes and it really does make a change to size - length and girth

3 Likes

That’s one we have actually been looking at

1 Like

Do the rings work,as i tried one and just to loose fitting.

1 Like

I have had several over the years and they do plump and possibly slightly lengthen momentarily . I had never used one more than a day or two in a row before . I just finished a 30 day test to see if it added any length or girth . Length added was pretty much non noticeable . However for short term the old fellow does seem to get a bit chubbier . I can unfortunately not post photos that I took at the start and at the thirty day mark . Overall for me , not worth the effort . It also falls under the toys that are bulky and are a bit of a pain to clean and maintain .
Oh and a warning ; when under maximum suction , beware of actually sucking a testicle in ! Do not ask me how I know it is less pleasant than it sounds ! Luckily , no damage was done .

3 Likes

Like @Oldman says.
They work for short term gains. Don’t expect to be hung
Ike a donkey after using it.
I feel they really help if you have ED or just want it even harder than normal.
The size will be bigger all the time the ring is on.
There are different rings for different penis sizes. There should be a size for everyone

2 Likes

There are subreddits dedicated to this you might find worth exploring Re: permanent gains. I’ve seen some pretty impressive before/after 6 months or longer daily use measurements as per cylinder readings. I would feel semi comfortable stating, from Reddit pictures and research alone, that permanent growth and gain is possible. The specific users I’m referring to on the SubReddits used actual breast pumps attached to a penis pump cylinder with the appropriate tubing and valves though, which have more of a milking/sucking/relaxing programmable setting by far. I think that it would be very time intensive and actually require regular use to attain (or maintain), which depending on definition makes it not permanent I guess.

The same is VERY obviously true of extreme ball plumping (with OxBalls Cock Rings). I’ve seen some absolutely absurd grapefruit size + testicles with pumping/milking and use of what the posters stated were OxBalls (along with the same breast pump setup and penis pump cylinders).

I’ve tried a penis pump but more as a masturbation/hand Job aide for my GF and my GF loves controlling a competitor but maybe sold on LoveHoney, penis sucking/remote controlled/pairs with female device. They definitely add girth immediately, and it says that way for a few days at most before returning to normal as @Oldman more or less also stated.

@steve19 Regarding ED issues; did you try using one with a cock-ring, either metal or silicone? I can state from extensive use of surgical steel cock-rings/ball stretchers and Sounding Devices from a competitor site…metal cock-rings of the right size produce the best/hardest/throbbiest of all the cock-rings for me. I would imagine a correctly sized metal cock-ring (measured down to the 2 mm increment) with a penis pump should help you retain the blood flow that was sucked into your penis with the pump.

Edit: after posting I felt it might be worth clarifying cock-ring versus cylinder sleeve rings are two totally different things but both would be used together in the instances of ED/pumping/milking and possible permanent gains as per SubReddit users and picture proofs along with time lines (and they aren’t short time lines regardless).

2 Likes

Thanks for the information @Anony i have tried rubber/silicone ring that is adjustable but will think about a metal one. Not easy to use though as only 1 hand works fully.

1 Like

Ah. I was unaware of that. Sorry to hear that. Would your partner be able to assist putting one on? If so I think (regardless of cock-ring material), you would find a huge benefit as it helps trap the blood you’ve pumped in until your erection fades.

Either way, don’t feel pressured to answer here. Was just a suggestion for your consideration and I hope you find something that works for you in that regard.

1 Like

Had never thought of a breast pump , great idea ! While using my pump I would reduce vacuum and then back to maximum alternately . Having that done automatically would be sweet . Most have multiple settings for patterns too . Similar to a cow milking machine a fellow would want to make sure it was not set to shut off at a half gallon !

1 Like

I think penis pumps were made famous from one of the Austin Powers movies. I have tried a few versions and while they were fun, they did not make any earth shaking difference. Would I recommend one? Yea… if you already had all the really good toys for self play.

Or if your really small and the wife doesn’t feel it then pump it up allways works for little fellas

I have one. Use it once in a blue moon, mainly for a bit of extra girth but it makes my penis more veiny than anything. I think it makes it look bigger and Mrs seems to like the look