Penis Pumps Do they work?

Many years ago, I purchased a Penis Pump in an attempt to increase the size of my erection and penis girth. I used it for months but it didn’t seem to work. I therefore gave up. I have now been considering trying again. The reviews on LH indicate they do work. However gents using the forum that have them. Do they work?

Sorry it appears that this Thread has been duplicated.

One group of people says it work for them while the other told me don't bother. I wanted to buy for hub's birthday but after checking up the forum and internet, I dropped the idea.. I learnt it's just temporary... length has no different but the girth gained a noticeable increase in size... but again only temporary.

I'm sure it works for some people.

Think whatever the size hub has, be big or small, it's the ability to perform that counts.

Thank you 4Uonly. I acknowledge it is more quality than quantity, but it is also a confidence thing. I am smaller than average and even an inch more would make a difference.

Wishing you all the best. Good luck.. Please let us know if it works

As I understand it there is nothing to suggest using a pump will result in any size increase being permanant but they can be fun using.

For me the benefit was stretching the foreskin so it wasn't so tight but I still use the pump for fun as a toy.

Thanks 4Uonly & Private Member for your posts. Private Member I think you have stated what I expected really. There is no proof that using the pump on a regular basis increases the size of the penis. I have tried the cock ring that I ordered recently and as advertised it did increase the size of my girth. I will keep experimenting to see which works better for me.

There is no doubt that in the short term they will increase your girth (and while in the pump you will be a lot longer) just don't over-pump and have fun.

I found the hydropumps have been great for growth, you can’t expect huge results and you do need to use them frequently. But it may be worth investing in a bathmate
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/brands/bathmate/

Unfortunately penis pumps will always be a temporary enlargement product, but with plenty of exercises and pumping you can help blood flow into the penis which will help give you the peak size you can naturally achieve.

hey Dickiebird,

I read that pumps cannot increase the size of your penis permanently, but they can maximize the potential of the one you have (I wrote that in a reivew for a pump we bought).

I'll be frank with you, my love, my guy has what I'd call an above average in length but quite a slim girth penis... we bought a pump because he is worried about his stiffness decreasing as he is getting older - all that is more of a worry for him that me - he's a fabulous lover (the majority of the time) and I'm happy with his fingers and toys - the penis is just kind of a 'finishing act' lol for me, anyway!! That's a hellisn selfish comment, I suppose - but I'm trying to reassure you that to many women, the size of your penis really doesn't matter as long as you're a considerate lover in every other way. I've slept with a guy is a micro penis - I HATE to call it that, poor guy was so so affected by it because of the way other girls had treated him...I felt so sad for him because his self-conciousness had ruined sex for him, he didn't even want me to touch it as he felt so ashamed. Such a damned shame as he was a hellish nice guy...in my short time with him I did all I could to make him feel better about himself, but the damage had taken it's toll.

Have you seen the documentary film 'My penis and I'? It is available to watch free on-line, don't think i can post a link but if you type in the title in google you'll find it, my love. xx

LadySpider wrote:

hey Dickiebird,

I read that pumps cannot increase the size of your penis permanently, but they can maximize the potential of the one you have (I wrote that in a reivew for a pump we bought).

I'll be frank with you, my love, my guy has what I'd call an above average in length but quite a slim girth penis... we bought a pump because he is worried about his stiffness decreasing as he is getting older - all that is more of a worry for him that me - he's a fabulous lover (the majority of the time) and I'm happy with his fingers and toys - the penis is just kind of a 'finishing act' lol for me, anyway!! That's a hellisn selfish comment, I suppose - but I'm trying to reassure you that to many women, the size of your penis really doesn't matter as long as you're a considerate lover in every other way. I've slept with a guy is a micro penis - I HATE to call it that, poor guy was so so affected by it because of the way other girls had treated him...I felt so sad for him because his self-conciousness had ruined sex for him, he didn't even want me to touch it as he felt so ashamed. Such a damned shame as he was a hellish nice guy...in my short time with him I did all I could to make him feel better about himself, but the damage had taken it's toll.

Have you seen the documentary film 'My penis and I'? It is available to watch free on-line, don't think i can post a link but if you type in the title in google you'll find it, my love. xx

Not sure most guys use them because they think they are too small but more because they want to be bigger.

Have seen the documentary and thought it was quite an honest investigation. Off topic, if he was such a nice guy, why did the relationship end as the 'micro-penis' wasn't an issue for you?

@LadySpider, you such a nice and encouraging person. You deserved to be blessed with all happiness a 100 times more.

Private_member wrote:

Not sure most guys use them because they think they are too small but more because they want to be bigger.

Have seen the documentary and thought it was quite an honest investigation. Off topic, if he was such a nice guy, why did the relationship end as the 'micro-penis' wasn't an issue for you?

Hey Private_member... I was in a long distance relationship with my (now) partner, whom I was talking to in chatrooms, but never met irl, so the guy I mentioned was really just a bit of fun (he knew that all along, and was aware I was 'seeing' someone who I intended to meet one day)

4Uonly wrote:

@LadySpider, you such a nice and encouraging person. You deserved to be blessed with all happiness a 100 times more.

Thank you 4Uonly! that is so lovely of you to say! I feel that we are given one life, and should always treat everyone with kindness and repect and accept each other for our differences. No one should ever be made to feel bad about who they are. xxx

LadySpider wrote:

Hey Private_member... I was in a long distance relationship with my (now) partner, whom I was talking to in chatrooms, but never met irl, so the guy I mentioned was really just a bit of fun (he knew that all along, and was aware I was 'seeing' someone who I intended to meet one day)

The only reason I brought it up was because there might be self-conscious guys reading this later who might think that size was an issue in a relationship.

Private_member wrote:

The only reason I brought it up was because there might be self-conscious guys reading this later who might think that size was an issue in a relationship.

Yes - sorry that's true. It honestly sadens me that guys are so self-concious about penis size, but I do empathize as personally I have many body image problems as I'm hugely overweight. Body confidence is so very easily knocked, isn't it? xx

Agreed, same could be said about women and weight or breast size but now I really am straying onto another thread.

I guess we should all try and be happy with what we have and who we are.

Back on topic, pumps can be very enjoyable but won't solve any underlying issues the person has.

Hi everyone and thanks for your posts. I agree With 4Uonly about you Lady Spider I have read a lot of your posts and you are always very positive about the threads and give very sensible advice. I agree with all the posts concerning this thread. I am realistic about the pumps and accept that they will not make a big difference to my length. But I thought I would seek advice from the forum just in case they did work. Thanks all.

You sound like a lovely guy, Dickiebird - why not buy a pump just for the pleasure (Mr Spider says it does feel really good, and definately increases sensitivity) then any growth will be a bonus - win winsituation really!! Good luck - and don't worry!!! I'm sure you have enough to please any woman and all your worries are groundless!! xxx

Thank you LadySpider for your kind comments.
I will give a pump a try and see how it goes.