Penis size

Looking at post some sizes have me thinking i am below average… My OH has no issues, i know we are all different shapes and sizes… I wonder am i am measuring it right.

I measured from my pubic bone and im just shy of 6" when erect and girth approx 4"…

Probably if i measured the other way it would be bigger, what is the correct way to measure

4 Likes

@hagions yes that’s how I would measure.
Ive said it before (and will again) being a good fit for your partner is in my opinion most important. Ive had very large partners in the past.
Looked good but hurt like hell.

11 Likes

Mainly I would advise not believing everything you see written on the internet (or in this case, forum).

This is a very readable summary of the King’s College study that compiled research data of more than 15 000 men’s Penis sizes. There is a link within it to the full Science Study but you need to have journal access to read it.

The conclusion is that the average erect penis is 5.2" length and 4.6" circumference.

My OH is significantly larger than all my previous partners and I would say that too long can definitely be more painful than pleasurable and some positions are just a no go because of it. Believe your other half when you’re told there are no issues with your penis size.

11 Likes

As @Mrs.John and @Peitho said, you really don’t need to worry about it! If you OH is happy then believe what she’s saying, put the measuring tape away and enjoy having sex with your OH.

My hubby is probably a bit shorter than average length and about average / slightly larger girth but we’ve never thought to measure. He’s perfect for me. I hate length, I find it uncomfortable and i’m much happier with my OH’s size. I certainly wouldn’t have even tried anal (let alone enjoyed it) if my OH was any larger! He is just the right size to hit something (can’t be my g-spot because he’s too deep for that) and it feels amazing. It’s all about the compatibility with a partner.

10 Likes

In the online swinging world its generally assumed that most men seem to start measuring from their areshole, given the size claims made in most profiles.

Hence many years ago the red bull can was adopted as the universal scale guide for penis photos to ensure consistency. But even that has its problems as many failed to show the can size in ‘ml’ clearly and claimed to be using larger 568ml cans in photos when they were actually using the smaller 250ml ones, thus making themselves look significantly larger.

Some attempts to dupe people were very hard to swallow. Or not as the truth turned out to be…:thinking::man_facepalming::joy::grin:

2 Likes

It isn’t what you have it is what you do with it, if there are no complaints from your OH then why worry. We live in a world that demands that everyone is a clone of someone else’s idea of perfection. We need to be more accepting of ourselves flaws and all and enjoy every moment we are given.

I am sure that out there, there are longer, bigger girth penises, but as long as I and my OH are having great sex who cares… Certainly not me.

6 Likes

I wouldn’t worry so much on size as long as your happy and your wife enjoys you :slightly_smiling_face:
Men really do vary in sizes and not to mention we all also have days where our sizes erect bigger than ever or oppositely shrink.
There’s also been studies that the male anatomy changes in size as we get older

4 Likes

I’ve always maintained the cheesy saying of size isn’t that important it’s what you do with it and I stick to my guns on that statement. I’ve been with bigger that my current long term partner and firstly ouch and secondly it might look impressive but they have no clue what they’re doing with it. As long as your making your partner happy then that’s the most important thing.

6 Likes

I am definitely Mr Average in terms of length and girth and my wife had always found me to be more than satisfactory. In fact our occasional flirtations with dildos, sleeves and extenders have shown that she is uncomfortable with anything significantly larger.
Our move to a male chastity female led relationship 2 years ago has relegated PIV sex to a very rare event so penis size has become irrelevant now.

2 Likes

As anyone who has ever worked in healthcare can tell you, most actual penises are nowhere near the size people post online or claim to have verbally. Not even close.

2 Likes

Measuring Penis Length is not difficult and it sounds like your already on the money.

Stand up when you measure……Position a ruler or measuring tape on top of the erect penis , where it attaches to the body.

Important bit not to forget is to Press into the pubic bone as far as you can, until you contact the bone. This is especially important if there’s a lot of belly fat. Measure from the base to the end of the tip. The average erect penis is a little over 5 inches (13 centimeters) long.

Measuring Penis Girth

that is, the circumference or thickness:

Use a soft measuring tape gently wrap the tape or string one time around the thickest part of the shaft of the erect penis not the Gland, note where the ends of the tape meet; that’s the number you’re looking for. The average penis is around 4.5 (11.5 centimeteres) in girth.

You really should not worry, measure for yourself not for others this tends to stop the extra inches or length and girth typos and trust me you are very normal just like ohh about 93% of all males

Thanks for all the responses, good to know that ots normal size… As you say the OH not complaining… Sorry in delay in response. I work shift work

3 Likes

Wouldn’t matter if I had a foot long subway sandwich down there, she still prefers the tongue haha. Don’t worry about size.

2 Likes

Having a big penis isn’t necessarily a good thing. Mine is around 8.5” erect (I think it’s shrunk a little as at one point it was 9”) and one former partner described it as uncomfortable if I fully inserted it. I asked my partner now if she’d prefer it bigger and she said definitely not! :laughing: I generally insert about three quarters of it and as others said it’s more about technique. Anal is also more challenging with a big penis. Size in itself is fairly meaningless. Personally I also think the same of breasts - size really isn’t important to me and “bigger” definitely doesn’t mean better.

2 Likes

I am only 4.75 in long and 4.25 in girth. My OH last week kept me from going all the way. I did think of larger guys who are not allowed in. It was a little disappointing not to go all the way in. I still cummed as did she so it worked.
The OH gets the extra length with our dildos but nothing over 7 inches for then it hurts she says.

2 Likes

Being in the average size group I can say that none of my sexual partners complained . When I was a young body builder in top shape , with a great deal of stamina I could keep an erection for extended lengths of time . Now that I am an old guy in not all that great of shape , extended periods of erections are not likely .
A saying I heard often many years ago was guys saying " I have enough to keep me happy" . It is sad that quite a few guys do not know how to use their cock . Same goes for women that do not know and understand their pussy .

2 Likes

Hi there peeps
It’s personal choice if you like a big one to be honest
Depends what feels best for you Xxx

2 Likes

My wife’s friend once stayed with a guy who was such a prick for about 6 months because he had such a big dick. She said it was 9 inches long. Even after they broke up she would go and have sex with him again just to feel that filled again probably once or twice a month for four months. She has now found a nice guy who treats her well who is a little more than 7 in long with some nice girth. She has broken up with guys for they didn’t fill her up enough even a guy who was 6 in for she said not girthy enough for as short as he was in her words. Fortunately my wife is not a Size Queen like her friend.

2 Likes

Size really isn’t as important as we blokes lead ourselves to believe. Firstly iv always had the mind set that theres nothing can be done,about it so theres no use in worrying and secondly if your OH is happy with it then theres no issue.
Im about 6 1/2 at full attention aand my OH doesnt like any bigger. We bought her an 8" suction cup dildo and she tried it out twice aand refuses to use it again as its uncomfortable, i know shes not just sparing my feelings because her favourite vibrator is the clone a willy we made for her.

2 Likes

Everybody is tiptoeing around the “fitting” part they go into . I am right on average and have had women where it was like trying to insert a sausage through a keyhole in a door , and transversely my organ has played in a cathedral or two . So cock size is all relative .

3 Likes