PEOPLE!!!!! Sexual positions

Any favs??
i only know like 10 :S
doggy,missionary,cowgirl,reversed cowgirl,etc standing or w.e to be honest i dont really come up with the names i just do them and make some up y'know improvise........wether you prefer standing,doggy,missionary...or just trying to stay awake lets discuss....? no?

I like being sat on the work surface in kitchen with him standing and my legs wrapped around him.

Feels naughty... But nice/ AMAZING!

Ooh Rebel, I want to try that one, but our kitchen is so overlooked by the roads and houses around us that I think the neighbours would enjoy the show even more than me

My current fave position is Doggy style, preferably blindfolded with the OH delivering many "surprises"

My fave is reverse cowgirl, Ive discovered that leaning forward I get a great gspot rub hmmmmm.

also missionary with my legs over his shoulder is just yum too

Reverse cowgirl makes me feel sick- presses in all the wrong places lol.

I love just regular cowgirl (is it called cowgirl when you're sitting up, but facing him?!) cos I have control. And I'm liking spoons with him behind (obv lol) for slow sex and cos he can tease me.

I used to love shower sex too with the ex, but the current bloke doesn't have a shower lol.

One of Mine and Mrs Strapons favourites is with me on top facing the other way so my dick is pulled as far back as I can so that I can push myself inside her.

I didnt explain that well at all. Does anyone know what I even mean here?! lol

It's almost like having sex in the 69 position. I think i'm gna have to try and find a link to show what i mean!

Strapon! wrote:

One of Mine and Mrs Strapons favourites is with me on top facing the other way so my dick is pulled as far back as I can so that I can push myself inside her.

I didnt explain that well at all. Does anyone know what I even mean here?! lol

It's almost like having sex in the 69 position. I think i'm gna have to try and find a link to show what i mean!

Ummm, to be honest, I can't begin to work that one out Strapon! A picture maybe?External Media

Her lying on her back with her legs over his shoulders, him kneeling on the bed. That's always a fun one, and eye contact is good. Have we covered spoons as well, it's a good one as well.

Hers or mine? not the same!!!

Tallboy

I also like to be able to kiss and suck his tongue whilst cuming so knees over the shoulder is a good one for that,

i love to ride him and i also love it when i lay flat on my belly and he enters me from behind

If I have to pick one, it has to be doggy, as I LOVE the feeling of hubby's cock going in really deeply, and his balls slapping my pussy!.....BLISS!!!!!

We only recently discovered what I think is called the scorpion sounds awful but its fabulous

Woman lies on her back with legs in the position of riding a bike (relax when man is in position)

Man butt up on knees shoulders down facing the other way

You have got it right when your balls are above or on her clit area

The mrs finds this the best ever position for clitoral stimulation no need for a helping finger with this position because the mans balls do all that , from the male point of view its great too a deeper feeling and very different ...we like it alot but does take a little practice ....enjoy

For the more kinky this position makes the mans bum available to a bit of anal fun too and that is mind blowing no sorry better not try that as you will become addicted .

If you dont get it from this google "the scorpion"

Me and my lady go doggy all the way. She loves me banging into her hard and i love getting in deep

I have just invested in the Tracey Cox Karma Sutra and while not had time to give anthing a proper go yet, it does look excellent. Not just positions either - all kinds of useful and silly stuff as well.

Ah yes Lotus Blossom - let's not forget the silly stuff eh.... ooerrr l feel another thread coming on and not talking marmalade!!

Tallboy

Yes I agree doggie is my alltime favourite. It's the pounding yum!

HP the Tracey Cox book is great. I won it in one of the comps (still need to do a review naughty!). So glossy and great advice.

doggie for me to leaves my hands free to rub the clit she loves that lol

Mmmmm clit and boobs being stroked in doggie is lovely

imeldaimelda wrote:

Mmmmm clit and boobs being stroked in doggie is lovely

have to agree totally here, thats why doggy is so great