PEOPLE!!!!! Sexual positions

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

GHxx wrote: Boring but effective and guarenteed pleasure, him on top, my legs on his shoulders him weight on my shoulders thrusting hard...... just yum! xGHx Mmmm I agree! and not boring! x

yea nice one it is too leaves room for more activities

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

WandA wrote:

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I feel so out of touch with sex positions...... But I did have a good guess at that one! I was pretty much right!

Who the hell gives them the silly names? Is it like the OED? Is it a group of old posh people making them up?External Media

Haha!!

Most positions have really strange names.. Quite bizzare. Cowgirl and Reverse cowgirl. What kind of cowgirl rides a cow/horse like that!!

LOL! I don't know but I'm fairly sure she'd be in gaol if she did!

I know what I like but what the name for the positions I like are - no clue! I never knew there were so many different names for just moving a leg/shoulder height in one position. Stupid really.

I love my OH wrist bound above her head and stretched out so I can stand behind her, wrap my arms around her and shag her sexy arse off and man handle her swollen nipples and clit. Sometimes with a spreader bar on. She loves to lay down whilst holding her ankles by her ears so I can go deeeeeep! Fuck I need sex sooooo badly!

I'm horny now!

SG x

Why would you do that to a girl SG? May have to go wake the man now!

Rowan wrote:

Why would you do that to a girl SG? May have to go wake the man now! External Media

Hee hee! Jeez I'm gagging for it Rowan! Not had any for a while now. Since I've got my lad I've gone from loads to few and far between! I'm looking after two kids on my own, cooking for my mum and making sure she's as good as can be and working so there's not enough time in the bloody day lately.

Hope you and your viking like bloke are in fine fettle lovely External Media

SG x

Thank'ee kindly good sir we're alright, had a better week of it!

I'm sure you'll make time somehow, sounds tough though. How is it though having both of them now?

Rowan wrote:

Thank'ee kindly good sir External Media we're alright, had a better week of it!

I'm sure you'll make time somehow, sounds tough though. How is it though having both of them now?

It's great! They're where they belong now, together and with someone who gives a shit!

All good just that my cock is going to disappear in an evolutionary fashion if it doesn't get used! External Media

SG x

going to get a love swing for xmas i hope plenty serious positions then mmmm

is that right yummy then

Thought some clarity re the chair thing might help!

The options are (but not limited to....)

Her sat on him facing and rocking - very sensual

Her sat on him facing away - great for that certain caress....

Her with her legs over his shoulders leaning back supporting herself on his knees - trickier but fun

Her kneeling on the chair - him behind our fave!

WE never get past the last one - but the first two are always so so satisfying!!

hmmm gotta love a bit of variety! i love rubbing her tits n clit while doing doggy, i love the intimacy when spooning, but the only position i can cum is when she is on top and in control!! still takes ages then but her in control is the only way to make me cum having sex lol she must be pretty good :P

hubby loves doing me doggy........but i do love cowgirls or my legs on his shoulders ,come to think about it i just love every position xxxxxx

linda2008 wrote:

hubby loves doing me doggy........but i do love cowgirls or my legs on his shoulders ,come to think about it i just love every position xxxxxxExternal Media

me too its all good fun External Media

I love all positions. Do like doggy being fucked over tables etc and my ass spanked and my hair lightly pulled. Oh yes.

Also like this postion not sure what its called as dont think ive seen it anywhere its good for when we are both tired bust still horny. My OH lies on his side. while i lie vertical on my back with my legs over his waist. he can push his cock indeep while i use a toy on my clit we can fuck like that for hours. and i can cum loads and loads.

We do lots of positions but I am not sure of the names. Most are him on top or variations of doggy style.

Who the hell named positions anyway?

69 or spoon for us

bent over the kitchen table lol.....

all the usual: missionary,cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggy, her legss over shoulders, her on her side one leg over my shoulder, I particularly like physically demanding ones, like standing up. Fave is probably me kneeling upright with her clasped around me - always seems pretty wild and intense :-) Secluded outdoors or anywhere secluded but a bit risqué is always a thrill too

hornster wrote:

We generally stick to missionary as the differences in our height make doggy style impossible and my pelvis is too wide for cowgirl. I think spoons or sitting in a straight back chair would work.

H

Interesting hornster. I'm just over a foot and taller than my wifey, and we manage doggy ok (occasionally!).

Cushions / pillows may help if you want to get doggy to work. Its also worth considering trying it standing up / leaning over something, with her in high heels to "raise the target". Not that I've tried that (note, I'd love to though).

Hmmm....to many good positions to choose from, i would say me on top is one of my fave, i like to be in control or my legs up on his shoulders, missionary isnt much good with him being 6ft6 and me being 5ft5 i just get a hairy chest in my face lol!