PEOPLE!!!!! Sexual positions

doggy all the way or girl on top

One of my faves but need to get to this near the end

http://www.sexinfo101.com/intersextion.shtml

I never used to be a fan of 'Doggy' but i bloody love it now! especially with a vibe on my clit!

On top, my hes a lucky man hehe x

This is a fun one!

for midweek - legs over shoulders with me (him) on top, spoons (for the caress..) her on top facing or.. Her squatting for the final furlong (OMG - the ecstacy..)

Weekends - after some sleep - the chair is the one to go for!

doggy style so i can play with her arse while slowly going in and out or her legs over my shoulders and watching oh tits bounce about

Depends :

For best penetration - Doggy

For me being in charge - Me on top

For him being in charge - Him on top with my legs over his shoulders

For sensuality - Rocking chair

For rauchyness - Bent over agianst the wall

by a women who nos wot she wants !

Lookin - Yummy wrote:

Depends :

Cant fault your choices! all the bases covered! And nice call re the chair - the possibilities are always so much fun to explore!

We have favourite positions, but what we do a lot is change slightly so it completely changes the position. I have no idea of names lol.

My worst for me is cowgirl, it does nothing for me. I need a thrusting motion rather than a rocking or slight bouncing motion.

js wrote:

by a women who nos wot she wants !

Absolutley ! And I do what I can to get it .... External Media

Northern lights wrote:

Lookin - Yummy wrote:

Depends :

Cant fault your choices! all the bases covered! And nice call re the chair - the possibilities are always so much fun to explore!

Always be prepared and all that ....

Lol

Doggy or in the shower at the moment

Can someone link me to 'rocking chair' as many positions as we use or find I don't name them or search for said names :S

AhRowan wrote:

Can someone link me to 'rocking chair' as many positions as we use or find I don't name them or search for said names :S

Turns out we've done that! I just didn't know...

http://www.statemaster.com/encyclopedia/Rocking-chair-%28sex-position%29

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I feel so out of touch with sex positions...... But I did have a good guess at that one! I was pretty much right!

Who the hell gives them the silly names? Is it like the OED? Is it a group of old posh people making them up?External Media

sideways doggie

Boring but effective and guarenteed pleasure, him on top, my legs on his shoulders him weight on my shoulders thrusting hard...... just yum!

xGHx

GHxx wrote:

Boring but effective and guarenteed pleasure, him on top, my legs on his shoulders him weight on my shoulders thrusting hard...... just yum!

xGHx

Mmmm I agree! and not boring! x

GHxx wrote: Boring but effective and guarenteed pleasure, him on top, my legs on his shoulders him weight on my shoulders thrusting hard...... just yum! xGHx Mmmm I agree! and not boring! x