piercings???

i am pierced, its great, i wont be taking it out, she loves it and so do i

I don't have any apart from one ear done as it doesn't really suit my look but the bloke has his nipple piered and I LOVE it! It's so much fun to play with and seems to drive him nuts! Hehe.

Alinthea, I'm not a great fan of piercings but the one you describe can look really hot. Gives you an excuse to play with it with your tongue with is delightfully distracting to watch.

I've only my ears pierced. I had my belly pierced before the kiddies but took it out when everyone had one.

I can appreciate tattoos as artwork on other people but they are really not my thing. I love clean, bare skin!

TB has just sent me a hilarious tattoo pic via e-mail. Drop me a mail (address on my profile) if any of you would like it passed on!

I forgot to add, I love playing with mens pierced nipples with my tongue though!

Oh, and a few weeks ago I has a snog fest with a friend of mine who has her tongue pierced which was rather delicious.

Oooooh, and I have a serious pet hate about men having their ears pierced or tattoos on bums!

Enough now, sorry, I'm sure I've just offended loads of you!

Doesn't having a tongue piercing result in higher dental bills, l mean when you sneeze doesn't it tend to knock your fillings out?

Yep not for me, used to have no end of trouble when l used to get spells in me!!

Surely a downer on job interviews as well, but curious to know if they do add excitement for the girlies when your inside them!!

TB

i have my nipple pierced but i was just woundering on a scale of 1 - 10 does a clit piercing hurt

It isn't actually the clitoris which is pierced, pumpkin, it's the clitoral hood, a structure similar to the foreskin on the penis. I don't know how much it hurts because I haven't had it done, but piercers tell me that the pain levels vary enormously between individuals.

And I have a tattoo on my bum, sublimelonglegs, so feel free to hate away. ;)

Mrs T had her hood pierced but took it out in the end as during foreplay l used to zero in on it and take some of the fun and duration out of the occasion. It has stayed out since.

TB

Lubyanka, a 'pet hate' is merely a general dislike to me, a sweeping and often unneccessary/unwarranted generalisation, I'll be the first to admit.

Historically the butt tattoos I have seen in the flesh have not been to my personal taste but they are there to bring pleasure to those whose body they adorn first and foremost.

Having gleaned a hint of how artistic, creative, articulate and intelligent you are from your blog (of which I happen to be an avid reader)I have no doubt I would very well appreciate your own ass work.

I thought you were being inordinately sarcastic for a second there until I realised that the last post was indeed from 'pumpkin', as you had so purposefully emboldened both our names. Or maybe I'm still feeling a little touchy.

I have been reading with interest the male chastity thread also. I may not always be bold / well informed enough to contribute but I enjoy many of the deeper, more phsychologically challenging subjects raised and hope to continue learning from them.

Legs.

sublimelonglegs wrote:

Lubyanka, a 'pet hate' is merely a general dislike to me, a sweeping and often unneccessary/unwarranted generalisation, I'll be the first to admit.

sublimelonglegs, I hope I don't cramp your style, I really would like to think that you continue to enjoy your pet hates with no interference from me, heheh. I know I really enjoy my pet hates. :)

I thought you were being inordinately sarcastic for a second there until I realised that the last post was indeed from 'pumpkin', as you had so purposefully emboldened both our names. Or maybe I'm still feeling a little touchy.

I just wanted to stand up for all the tattooed bums out there, and say "Hey, count me in!" Honestly, I wasn't offended in the least. :) I'm not sure what you meant about the sarcasm and the post from pumpkin, because I didn't intend any sarcasm and can't find any. But I think from what you said in your post that in the end it was all good, so I'll assume there's no harm done unless you let me know otherwise, ok?

Having gleaned a hint of how artistic, creative, articulate and intelligent you are from your blog (of which I happen to be an avid reader)I have no doubt I would very well appreciate your own ass work.

I have been reading with interest the male chastity thread also. I may not always be bold / well informed enough to contribute but I enjoy many of the deeper, more phsychologically challenging subjects raised and hope to continue learning from them.

Thank you very much for your positive comments about my blog and my contributions to the chastity thread. I got several grins from your post. :) :) :)

And I loved that phrase you used, referring to "your own ass work", lol. :)

oh, ps: I'm really chuffed I've got a new reader, yay! :D

I simply thought you were refering to someone as 'pumpkin' for an instant as I had inadvertantly missed the name on the previous thread, which got my haunches up immediately!

I knew you wouldn't have done it seriously. I'm feeling appallingly under the weather of late and am prone to over-sensitivity (and not in a good way!) I actually do love my little pet hates, text speak, littering, so many I daren't go off on that tangent. Although you have me seriously contemplating your own original ass work. Hmmmm.

I'm missing the closeness and touch of my man. Withdrawing from him emotionally in the interim in ridiculous counterproductive self-preservation. Wishing I had a girlfriend nearby to enjoy some intimacy with.

Looking forward to mutual misunderstandings (or not) in the future ;-)

I've followed your blog from when I first joined LH.

Food, sex, food, photography, NLP, exploration of boundaries, food, blue, fetishes, sex and intellectual discussion.

Damn right, I'm a bit of a Lubyanka groupie ;-)

Thank you for clearing that up, sublimelonglegs, I see what you mean now about the other person's nickname. I hope you feel better soon.

And oooh, look, I just got promoted.

Ok, putting the off-topicness away now. :)

And I've just called you Ankserkiel by accident!

OK, Lieutenant Colonel...bowing out now :-)

lol. :) That's a shame, I'd love to be able to quote you as a testimonial, but of course it has the wrong name on it, hehehehe.

Oh well. :)

I'm very bad with piercings, had a bad experience when i was younger, so none for me, lol!

My boyfriend has his nipple pierced though, and its really REALLY hot ^_^ I love it!

Dont think i'd like to encounter a tongue piercing, or a PA, i think it'd be uncomfortable, or more importantly, would be terrified of it getting stuck in a bad place, lol!

Love and hugs x x x

Eek anyone confessing to owning a dungeon !!

TB

I only have my ears pierced. 2 on the left ear 1 on the right...I done the second left myself when I was about 15. Sewing needle, cotton and ice....many moons ago.