piercings???

i love having tattoo's done, i think it is quite addictive, i can wait to get my next one done to add to my little collection, i have quite small ones, one on my sholder and one on my ankle and then one on my hip but i dont think i could get any on my personal parts of my body, i would feel too exposed

I've only got the one tat on my wrist, and im happy with that for now, but i'll no doubt get more in the future :)

Love and hugs x x x

I want a tat!

Always fancied a rose on my ass....just how much DOES it hurt?

Or maybe even a heart - what do you think?

I do have rather generous padding!!

i think tats are more of a burning sensation, it hurts to begin with but then you go numb, it also hurts on the ankle as its hitting bone, there is nothing really there to cushion it

Lost in translation I think.

I mean a tat on my buttocks......on the padded sitting part.

ROTFL!!

Had to look twice at that then.....could not figure out the O - but get it now.

Yes Naughty40, I think Carly was talking about a tattoo on the buttocks. I've got one on my left buttock and it hurt to get it done more than I thought it would. Mostly a kind of burn-y sensation.

The great thing about tattoos vs piercings, is that tattoos stop hurting immediately, as soon as the needle stops and the tattoo artist is done, that's it, no more pain. Piercings can hurt for ages afterwards - I got the cartilage of my ear done and that didn't really feel better til after a couple of months had elapsed.

I think the pain levels really have to do with the skill of the artist and what you're getting done. The tattoo I have with the most shading hurt the most (on my upper arm), and the ones with less hurt less (shoulder blade and buttock).

Carly, I'd love to see your ink, have you got any images of your body art? :)

You rebel Alinthia, sorta Kevin with attitude eh !!!

TB

I like piercings on a girl but don't really see the appeal of them on my own body.

I'd adore to go down on a girl with a pierced clitoral hood though. Something about a a warm, wet tongue sliding over and against a cold hard piece of metal sounds really hot...

Jake of Facts and Friction wrote:

I like piercings on a girl but don't really see the appeal of them on my own body.

Well, as i said, my partner got his nipple pierced, although, he was pleasantly surprised at the pleasure he got from me playing with his pierced nipple, so, it has its benefits :-)

x x x

Plus, nipple piercings on guys looks unbelievably hot ;-P

Naughty40 wrote:

Lost in translation I think.

I mean a tat on my buttocks......on the padded sitting part.

Naughty the base of the back is a good place. If you have many fuddy duddy relatives you don't need to tell them you have it, just bend over in front of them - da da !!!!

What do you think, did Legs send you the tattoo e.mail l sent her.... food for thought there babe.

Tallboy

LoveHoney - Carly wrote:

I don't have any images actually but I'll see if I can get a couple tonight and link you up to them!

Thanks Carly, I'd love to see them. :)

I've put up some of mine, as a show of, well, let's call it good faith? :p

http://ladylubyanka.wordpress.com/dim-sum/tattoos/01_tatclef/

http://ladylubyanka.wordpress.com/dim-sum/tattoos/02_tatsnowleopard/

http://ladylubyanka.wordpress.com/dim-sum/tattoos/03_tatbuttock/

Enjoy. :)

Lubyanka, i adore your clef tattoo, it's gorgeous :)

x x x

Fair play on the sensitivity but I'm not sure I could pull off the look. I'm probably more of an admirer of piercings than host of them!

Fair play on the sensitivity but I'm not sure I could pull off the look. I'm probably more of an admirer of piercings than host of them!

I think it'd suit you ^_^

Morbidia wrote:

I think it'd suit you ^_^

Find myself in agreement!!

TB

Thank you Morbidia, I'm really pleased with that one too. :)

I drew it myself, except for the eye, which the tattoo artist drew for me. She didn't know how to draw treble clefs, and I wanted one which looks like the ones I write when I compose. I decided on the placement of the eye, and the whole concept was my idea. Once I drew the clef and put the eye on it where I wanted it to go, the tattoo artist traced the whole thing onto that paper they use to transfer it onto me before starting to do the ink.

I just wish it was in a spot where I could enjoy it more often without having to look in a mirror. :)

I'd adore to go down on a girl with a pierced clitoral hood though. Something about a a warm, wet tongue sliding over and against a cold hard piece of metal sounds really hot...

Actually, the metal isn't ever cold because it keeps the body heat from the person wearing it. :)

Lubyanka wrote:

Actually, the metal isn't ever cold because it keeps the body heat from the person wearing it. :)

Shhhh, conductivity and heat retention have no place in my fantasies when the tip of my tongue and a clit (plus friendly piercing) is involved!