Play time 😉

Hello people. I’m back after a few year’s away. I’m in a healthy relationship, I’ve learnt to play with myself, both with toys and naturally which I’m loving. I’m wanting to do more with my partner, he’s very experienced and happy to do as much or as little as I’m comfortable with which is great. We have plenty of sex, makes me cum over and over again. How do we go further? We don’t do anal I’m too scared to try, never squirted but would like to. Suggestions welcome to enhance my already great sex life

6 Likes

Welcome back @bagpuss356 . My wife and I are reinventing ourselves again as well. She would never do anal but I have slowly introduced some toys and are just simply having more sex which is better than we have been in the last 3-5 years.
Lots of communication and if you can’t say it, email it like I did. At least it gives your OH the ability to reread and think about the situation. Take it slow and talk about it all little by little.

Hi and a big welcome back
There was a good thread the other day as to squirting tips see below
Encourage OH to squirt topic as some good advice on there.
Sex swings are excellent for squirting too as the position seems to hit all the right spots :crazy_face:

As for anal not sure why you are too scared, plenty of ways to try it but never feel pressured to do it unless absolutely comfortable.
A good beginners way is in the spoons position but always make sure with plenty of lube. This also frees up your OH hands to roam elsewhere.

Hope this helps you on your way :relaxed:

3 Likes

Hello :wave:

Some good advice was posted here Squirting help please

2 Likes

rub you penis back n forth on her pussy she shall :sweat_drops:

1 Like

Hey welcome back! :partying_face:

Well helloooooo, try a wand…

Welcome back!
I think best thing could suggest is keeping that communication line open, talk about things and explore things together. One thing may lead to another. It’s great fun exploring new things, but of course be true to yourselves - if something feels good, thats awesome. If it doesn’t, talk about it.
For me personally, I love the build up to trying new things, or little changes to way we do things already. I guess variety is the spice of life in that sense.
There are so many options out there, sensory stuff, dressing up, role play, a variety of toys for both - take your pick! The main thing is following whatever takes your interest :man_shrugging:

Hi @bagpuss356 ,welcome back!

I’ve always found that talking to your partner and discussing various thoughts and ideas that you both might have is a really great way to further your sexual life.

Maybe there’s things that you or your partner have had thoughts, fantasies about etc but never opened up to eachother about them.

I find that things like roleplay, dressing up and even dirty talk before and during sex is a great thing too.

Lots of nice suggestions here. Some days, it might be fun to send each other texts during the day about what you want to do to each other later in the evening. Maybe even send some pics to each other, if you’re both into that :stuck_out_tongue:

And maybe some (light) bondage, if you’ve never tried it before?