Pleasure from something you never thought you would like.

Is there anything you now take pleasure from that you never thought would?

My wife never thought that receiving oral would do any thing for her, but even asks for it now.

Anal sex. It was an exit only for many many years for me! I don't know what made me want to try it, I know my husband had mentioned years ago that he would like to try it, but he never mentioned it again. Then one day I was just incredibly aroused and decided I wanted to try it out, and I was surprised how much I enjoyed it!

I'm surprised your wife didn't think that oral sex would be good, it's amazing! I'm glad she saw sense hehe :)

Toe sucking was a revelation to me. Receiving that is :)

Anal is something i experimented with when i was younger and at first i was like above in thinking it's an exit hole only and nothing should be going up there ever. I tried it again a few years later and didn't find it to be bad but still wasn't convinced

It wasn't untill several years ago from now that i got my first anal toy and finally realised just how pleasurable it could be with a proper anal toy and some anal lube and now i love it.

Sadly i don't have many anal toys at the moment, 2 in fact but they are awesome so i can't complain.

MrsMcX wrote:

Anal sex. It was an exit only for many many years for me! I don't know what made me want to try it, I know my husband had mentioned years ago that he would like to try it, but he never mentioned it again. Then one day I was just incredibly aroused and decided I wanted to try it out, and I was surprised how much I enjoyed it!

I'm surprised your wife didn't think that oral sex would be good, it's amazing! I'm glad she saw sense hehe :)

Hi MRSmcx, this was many years ago and it took me years to undo her mother telling her it was dirty and leave yourself alone you dirty girl. Still working on it in other areas just trying to get her to really let go do what she wants a nd enjoy herself. You know all this any way.

I think times have changed a lot, and a lot of what elders have said in the past was a but harsh and hurtful. I think nowadays we, as general society, understand a bit more about the psychological scars that our words leave. I must admit, my boys walk around with the hands in their underpants and playing with their bits and I always tell them not to do it because it's dirty, but not in a sexual dirty kind of way,
I always explain that if they can't manage to keep their pee pee off the toilet seat, it's probably all over their willy as well haha! But I'm always very conscious about what I say to them about touching, and I think it's only a recent thing, maybe the past 30/40 years when people are really understanding psychological impact.

I never thought food and sex went together, when I was was younger and less enlightened. Then one day, before I'd been brave enough to buy any toys, I was home alone one summer day and horny as hell. Looking in the fridge I saw the cucumber. Long, chilled and firm. I took it out and had the most wonderful session with it. Later, the (now ex) boyfriend had salad with a slightly more exotic dressing than normal... ;-)

Anal.

It was never something that majorly grossed me out but neither did the thought turn me on. A few years ago we tried it a couple of times and I didn't really rate it very much at the time, then the discomfort I had for a couple of days after put me off completely.

The OH never expressed an interest again until quite recently - that piqued my interest and the fact that he wanted it really turned me on so I did my homework, read a really good book on the subject and now that we know what we're doing I love it! I don't fully get off from anal penetration like I do with vaginal but anal coupled with some clitoral stimulation is absolutely incredible :)

Nipple play...I used to hate the idea of anyone near my nipples. It just seemed pointless to be honest. Then one bf had a massive thing about nipples and ever since then I love it. I even bought nipple clamps for my most recent partner who was more than a little shocked at fact I begged him to use them during play. I have even been able to climax purely from nipple play and nothing else which was interesting.

Anal I thought I would hate it but more than half of my toys are anal based

I'm another anal convert. My husband used to go on about trying it for years but I didn't fancy it and when I eventually tried it I found it a bit painful and we didn't really try again for sometime .
However we did start trying again last year and to my surprise it was alot more pleasurable. In fact one time I was so turned on I almost orgasmed :-)

It'd be anal for me as well, as a straight guy it was something that had never crossed my mind. However once you've had an aneros up there, wow..

So far I've been very lucky - everything I've thought I'd like, I've liked; and everything I've thought I wouldn't like, I've not liked.

Literally up until a few weeks ago probably, the thought of anal play on the male made me feel queasy. Well, boys have a reputation for not being as clean as girls don't they. Either way I never really got why a guy wants to do it to a girl but definitely never thought I'd want to do it to the guy. But one alcohol induced night saw my OH be really bloody brave and hint that that's what he wanted, when previously we'd both said never in discussion. Anything that pleases him pleases me so I was more than happy to try for him. First time didn't go perfectly as I had nooo bloody idea what on earth I was meant to be doing, no idea where all the right buttons were... He was patient though and now even the thought of doing it again gets me going.

Anal !!

It was spanking a girl for me... Never saw the point in it...

however, after one very great experience, I ended up with a hand so sore I could hardly close it, but,... also a gush of a girls cum running down my leg she was into it so much... Not sure I would do it again, I use my hands for Work! but the tought of making a partner cum would probably persuade me

It was spanking a girl for me... Never saw the point in it...

however, after one very great experience, I ended up with a hand so sore I could hardly close it, but,... also a gush of a girls cum running down my leg she was into it so much... Not sure I would do it again, I use my hands for Work! but the thought of making a partner cum would probably persuade me

Parma ham.

LilMissFrustrated wrote:

Parma ham.

You love a bit of salty goodness lmf?

Indeed my lovely. Pure protein. Its good for you.