Pleasure from something you never thought you would like.

wrapped around what LMF?

Melon! :-)

Or pulled into strips wrapped around my finger and sucked off. Take your pick! :-)

*faints*

Melon has that effect on you subby? :-)

role play, use to think it was really daft but then i tried it and now i'm hooked

Anal play with toys and fingers plus full anal I like but as a beginner with full anal i have to take it slowly, I'm sure I will get used to it though x

Never found a women who would let me do Anal, but know it is something I want to try... but, worried it will feel too tight, or too good...

Anal on myself and on him!

Anal all the way πŸ˜‰

I think there is a trend here..
Anal for me too.... @42. Almost 43... I had only one bad expereiencecin my early college romps... And it turned me off completely.
Plus in our youth.. Sex ed was well... Basic.... And anal was vv taboo.
Hell .. I almost got sent to my room when I was in my teens and said to my dad I was glad Peirce Bronson was going to be a new James bond ...as I thought he was horny!!
My dad almost choked on his coffee!!
πŸ˜„
That attitude to sex and sexuality meant I did have views that I should never try things that are forbidden as such.
Anal to me really wasca step too far.... Until naughtymum unleashed herself on the world @42πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‡
The first guy I get to have sex with after my divorce... I ended up going into an area I always backed off from..... I glad I went through with it.
He was patient... But at 9 inches... It was rather surprising how far I got on my 1st romp in anal playπŸ˜„πŸ˜‡ definetly going back for more

I'm quite laid back by nature but loved trying being a Dom. Haven't done it too often though, haven't been with the right ladies.....

Having my ass spanked and my hair pulled

giving blow jobs. in the last few months ive gone from refusing to do them to enjoying it

Blow jobs.
At first I hated the idea and my gag reflex is insane! But now I absolutely adore it

Going for anal here. Long suffering OH has been not so subtly dropping hint for about 16 years and i have relented. Not worked it all out yet but i am left wondering why i was so vehemently against it for so long...

shes now got it licked

It sounds peculiar, but I never used to enjoy penetration. Masturbation had always been clitorial-only, and it's been like that up until only about a year or two ago.

I didn't think my tastes would change, but thankfully they have.

Anal here too! My OH used to do full anal when we first got together but is reluctant to go 'all the way' now. Does do anal play with some toys, gives her amazing orgasms. She's not convinced about trying me there again, gutted :-(

Unlike most of the posts on here, I took to anal quite naturally and have never looked back on...ever.

Olives on the other hand... I used to detest growing up. one fine evening in my early 20's I was out for dinner with some friends and there was a bowl of olives on the table near me. Out of nowhere I had a massive urge to have one, and just knew I would like it.

Like the love for anal play (giving and receiving) I have never looked back since!