Pleasure from something you never thought you would like.

Mine's pinwheels. I'm not into medical fetish so never looked twice at them until some used one on me. Absolutely love them now, particularly on my back

Watersports for me, i used to be dead against it but after trying it recently it turned me on so much more than i could ever imagine!

Deepthroating a dildo.
GF confronted me with 'well how would you like it?' and so I have a realistic, about 8-9" and have recently learned to get it all the way in, my nose pressed against the mirror as I swallow it. Not easy, and I struggle when it's all the way in, but find it very exciting, too.
If you'd suggested that a few months back, I'd have looked at you mighty strange, but the more you know..

Fun with my power shower is my latest.
Disvovered I can get mind blowing chain orgasms from a power shower on my clit and the bit between that and the vigina proper.
I am tempted to say I am squirting with the intensity, but in a shower it is hard to tell for sure. I have had probably 7 orgasms in a chain... And I might have Had more if it wasn't for me being conscious of my new water meter😜

for me its actuly useing a sex toy, i got the smallest one possible and i had no idea what i was missing!
girls have an amazing imagination so it helped. i never had a man so ....
thinking of someone you like helps alot.
i thought i never had a love life so looked into this and i was really scared trust me but i did it and i now have a toy to kill the urges.

NM, that sounds amazing I almost have pussy envoy. Lol

Missdee, welcome you have a wonder full adventure ahead of you and everyone here is more than happy to advise and guide without being judgemental. I think you will love it here:)

Dildos.. Never really appealed to me, i guess i found them boring to use on my own and preferred to use my fingers as it just felt plasticy, hard and nasty against my skin.

Then i got a little more educated on here about what to buy material wise and got my first Tantus.. Just pure amazing and i haven't looked back! In fact i've moved on to glass now ( i find glass makes me squirt more than i ever have on my own and has giving me the most intense mind blowing orgasms) and obsessing over what one to buy next..

I now have the Lelo Ella in my sights! Id love to know if it can beat my glass squirting orgasms.