plus size clothing

i love that lovehoney use plus size models to model plus size clothes so you can see how they look on a bueatifull curvey lady.

well done most clothing sites just use one size ladies and youve no idea how they are going to look on a fuller figure.

again love honey 10/10

Iov that too gives me confidence in the site

Agreed and the reviews are a big help too.

I agree :) they're proper plus size women, instead of most stores which use like super toned size 12/14 women and try and pass them off as a 16/18. The LH plus size models look beautiful too :)

I love the plus size range of lingerie, I only wish they made them more plus size in the chest department! It's as if the clothing is bigger everywhere except the bust, very frustrating :(

Boogalooim opposite it fits bust but squeezing mt bum in something is trouble. 20top 24 bum its nightmare but atleast u get to see rhe bigger models on here go well done lovehoney in that department

Boogaloo wrote:

I agree :) they're proper plus size women, instead of most stores which use like super toned size 12/14 women and try and pass them off as a 16/18. The LH plus size models look beautiful too :)

I love the plus size range of lingerie, I only wish they made them more plus size in the chest department! It's as if the clothing is bigger everywhere except the bust, very frustrating :(

I agree with all of this , especially about the bust sizing. I 've got stuff that fits great everywhere else except the boob area even though its plus size.

wildflower wrote:

Boogaloo wrote:

I agree with all of this , especially about the bust sizing. I 've got stuff that fits great everywhere else except the boob area even though its plus size.

Agree with this too - would be lovely to see some plus size lingerie that my big boobs would fit in properly :)

I admire Lovehoney on this point too, all of their models look beautiful in their own ways regardless of love handles, big bums, wobbly thighs or small boobs. All of them look so happy and content with themselves as individuals and it gives me hope for others out there who may not be as confident.

For me to see curvy women or as most will say plus sized women modeling in here is great to see
So well done to the girls for modeling sexy lingerie
So 10 out of 10 to LH

For me to see curvy women or as most will say plus sized women modeling in here is great to see
So well done to the girls for modeling sexy lingerie
So 10 out of 10 to LH

Im a size 14/16 and im definitely i pear shape i like to wear the plus size clothes for a bit of extra room and i love the fact thier are plenty of room in them. I also liked the fact Lovehoney have started to do more size 14_18 ranges.

I've only just seen this so... BUMP!

Thank you for all of your nice words. We work really hard to represent all sizes in a positive way, whether that be with our own brand photography or styles available.

Watch this space for more lovely things (in lots of different sizes!)

:-)

I love that there is plus size, BUT unlike the majority, i still only have very small boobs. The chemises and stuff that would fit my tummy all seem to expect DD minimum boob size, my uneven small C and B cups wouldn't come close :( Larger sizes for smaller chests would be just as in demand as larger sized with larger cups!

Love, love, love that the flirty knickers now fit my bum !!

Thumbs up, LH xx

I'm happy that plus size is being included. Being a plus size woman it's difficult to find inner wears of proper and perfect size. There's also a good collection of inner wear at http://www.casual-plus.com/html/overalls.html online.

Love the new plus size corsets so happy about models to I am 18/20 depending on fit but go up sizes for corsets which I can now buy.

Completely agree. My OH reads all the reviews before we commit to a purchase.

So, I agree that LH deserve praise for stocking these items it's the community which helps to buy in confidence.

mrs.hiskett wrote:

Boogalooim opposite it fits bust but squeezing mt bum in something is trouble. 20top 24 bum its nightmare but atleast u get to see rhe bigger models on here go well done lovehoney in that department

same for me x

Hi all new to this , but love the plus size range I'm roughly a size 20 and looking at some crutchless pants. I got the ones with suspenders last week but I don't feel they come up high enough at the front to be comfy for me , was wondering if anyone has tried the ooh laa laa cherrie with the laced up back and what the fit is like look forward to any replies x

Hi

I need to do a review tomorrow on those Elle & em, I've just bought some, I'm an 18ish (I say ish because shops vary so much, Im typing this in a 14 top even though I've got mahoosive boobs! lol) Anyway the knickers are gorgeous, so soft and sexy and definately come up a nice height to keep comfortable. I love them so much. Hope that helps but I'm happy to answer any other questions you've got about them x