Plus sized lady need tips

I love that you’re embracing the adventure. I know that its easy to say to not let your body stop you but think of it this way, you’re 8 weeks in and he’s not run away. See! He loves your body!

I’m a similar size and my sexual partner loves to see me dressed in lingerie and I can confidently say that he loves my body dressed or undressed. I hated lingerie and sold or gave away all but a few bits before we met, we were chatting at the time and he asked me to keep some of it. I didn’t, but I did buy new stuff. The lingerie I had bought previously was what I thought was supposed to look sexy, and was what other people thought was sexy but it wasn’t for me. Then I worked out what I did think was sexy on me and now I love wearing lingerie for me and for him.

And when someone is very vocal about loving your body and their words and actions match, its hard to hold on to insecurities. I think it was the 3rd or 4th time we were having sex and he reached for the cocoa butter to moisturise my belly, I was horrified :rofl: but now I don’t hold back.

This is a good position, it gives the deepness of doggy bit still allows for eye contact, this is one of my favs. But have a look at this Positions of the week thread, its got loads of different positions, click on any that look interesting and it’ll give you more info on it.

8 Likes