[Poll] Ages

Today it is @rockstar 70th birthday and it got me thinking about the forum. I just love the age range on here. I’m now 60 but in my mind I am somewhere in my twenty’s, however my body tells me differently very quickly. I wonder what is the age range, the youngest to the eldest. I remember @Sophie01 who was 19 and I’m sure @Oldman is in his 70’s but I do love the diversity and the acceptance of age just being a number.

How old are you?
  • 18-25
  • 26-35
  • 36-45
  • 46-55
  • 56-65
  • 66-75
  • 75+

0 voters

8 Likes

I’m mentally about 17, physically 58 but feel about 30 fitness-wise! Although i do stiffen up after i’ve sat down for an hour or two! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I’m 41 but feel 18 :grin:

5 Likes

I’m 20 and my body feels like it is actually 60 years old. My bones are always creaking and my knees sound like velcro :joy:

3 Likes
  1. The age range on here is nice though. So many different points of view and life experiances
5 Likes

Mid 40s but feel much younger.

Hi, I’m mid-late 40’s, I definitely don’t feel it. I’m embracing my middle age spread and bigger boobs :joy:.

2 Likes

46 here. With a brain that feels 20 and a body that sometimes feels at least 80 :joy:

2 Likes

I’m 36 and way more sexual now than I ever was. We’re having so much fun… In fact a lot of fun :smirk: trying new things and I love our sex life now :ok_hand:

2 Likes

My mind is 21 , my body is 63 but often feels like 90 . Should have died 11 times , so far . Have had a number of people tell me I look great for my age and I tell them looks can be deceiving . I just hope I can still look pretty good naked for a little more time . Search Youtube for a song called “I don’t look good naked anymore .” The original ( I think) was by Stan Boreson .

3 Likes

Do you fancy pasting a poll into your OP?

If you use the clipboard icon on the top right of the box you can copy it with one click. :+1:

[poll type=regular results=always public=true chartType=bar]
# How old are you?
* 18-25
* 26-35
* 36-45
* 46-55
* 56-65
* 66-75
* 75+
[/poll]
2 Likes

I’m 39, but I feel like I’m in my 20’s with the sex to go with it​:smiley::smiling_imp:

2 Likes

33 hit 30s and my drive went through the roof :joy:

1 Like

I just turned 20! Although joined the forum when I was 18. x

3 Likes

I am 57 with the mental age of a 14yrs old and the body of 89 yr old and looks to match :+1:

8 Likes

Just hit 45 :see_no_evil: feel much younger (apart from the Arthritis flares) and my favourite age was being 19 :ok_hand:

1 Like

Same here! Only I ah, am 25 now. I seem to have been here for quite some time aha.

1 Like

66, mentally - doesn’t matter - I can still learn new things and make stupid mistakes so nothing has changed over the years, physically - the bones squeak more (especially the knees), parts need replacing (prostate but you can’t have a new one so I’ll have to settle for a rebore when surgery is available again :slightly_smiling_face:) but as the decline has, thankfully, been gradual I’ve learnt to adapt.

2 Likes

26 here! Still remember joining the forums at 19! :slight_smile: I find it quite funny being 26, it’s an odd age, kinda like a limbo age really! I forget how old I am sometimes, when asked I automatically go ‘21’ then remember :joy:

2 Likes