[Poll] Ages

Turned the big FIVE OHHHH this year and set myself the challenge of training for and competing in my first triathlon which I completed in early September so I’m fitter now than I was in my twenties although my body feels like it’s about 80 of late and a brain to match…

4 Likes

You look about 18 in your profile picture. Your looking very good.

1 Like

I know that feeling @hornycouplebythesea

48, 32 years of engineering has taken its toll, body feels hell of a lot older!!:slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

I think you are the youngest but there must be a lot of students on the site. You are/appear to be very confident and comfortable with your body. Especially after going to your club a few months ago. I hope your new relationship is going well.
What do you think about older folk on the forum. Do you see anyone over 30 being dirty old men/women? Especially as your parents are probably only in their 40’s.

1 Like

Yeah I’m sure there are a-lot more student on the forum that just don’t speak up often. I wouldn’t necessarily say I’m a super confident person but when it comes to things like this I prefer to just open up.
Yeah my new relationship is going really well, we just passed 1 month of being exclusive which is big for me as I was so used to having several casual FWB relations.
I don’t see anyone on this forum being dirty old men/women regardless of age. And I would probs say that I feel Alot more comfortable talking about sex with people alot older than me than most people my age, as mid-late 30’s was the average age of the men that I was sleeping with.
Alot of my friends would find it weird that I had slept with a 40 yr old at 19 but that’s because their parents are early 40’s. My parents had me quite late so are both in their 60’s which is probs why I don’t have any issues sleeping with guys in their 40’s.
I think that as I am getting older, I’m going for more people my own age; hence my bf with is 23. As the guys my age are becoming more and more mature, going to uni, getting jobs, etc. Which is originally why I went for older guys as I find independence really attractive.
But regardless of age. I enjoy talking to everyone on this forum and think everyone does have alot of advice and good stuff to share!

5 Likes

I’m 30, body of a 90 year old (thanks fibromyalgia), though I’m babyfaced and get mistaken for a teen

1 Like

54, feel older.

1 Like

I’m 38 and Mrs is 34

I’m well into my fourth decade but I’m nearly two decades ahead of the wife… :innocent:

I’m 29 :grin:

1 Like

31 but regularly get mistaken for someone in their 20s or teens (probably because I don’t dress and act “my age”).

5 Likes

24, and the OH is 27 :relaxed: I think people still think I’m in highschool because I’m quite petite in both height and weight :sweat_smile: I am someone who has horrible knees so I definitely feel older at times, but try to get enough exercise to help pop my achey joints :rofl: It’s nice learning some of your ages, I’ve been surprised both ways (as some seem to have a lot of experience so I thought were older than they are, and some seem so spry that I’m surprised that they’re older than I thought) :rofl: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Interesting post and poll @steve19 :clap:

At 34 I just about scrape into my age bracket :raised_hands::laughing:

5 Likes

Oh…36 I think aye that’s it

I’ll be 50 just before Xmas, but I’ve been working on my fitness this year and have lost over 20kg. I can tell you I feel amazing for it and it has improved my self confidence, self belief and sex drive :exploding_head: :kissing_heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Good for you @shytattooed If you feel good and your confidence has improved that is great. Losing 20 kg is excellent and has many positives, well done

1 Like

In my early 30s (birthday was yesterday), OH still in his 20s … But I asked if I was still a teen after I dyed the greys last week :joy: I am also petite height and width so often look like a kid :woman_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

33, feel 93. Grumpy old solitary man with achey bones.

2 Likes

I’m 42 feeling probably about 30. Recently became single. Just at the age if I will ever find the right person.

2 Likes