Poll: What Underwear Do/Should Men Wear?

M 30 and usually black boxers

My fella only wears boxers

Husband 45 wears boxers only Me 41 thongs only

Male 48 briefs mainly. Also wear thongs from time to time.

My OH wears the tighter cotton/viscose type boxers/shorts and I find them really sexy as they really show off his ass 😉

Male 60s. I have traditionally worn briefs, but with encouragement from my (much) younger partner, I have built up a collection of thongs, pouches, jocks etc, mainly from Body Aware and L/H. When we cook together, I wear something from my collection while she wears a basque, body stocking or similar. When we go out I might wear something underneath, or go commando.

Female, 29. I really don't mind, he can wear whatever feels most comfortable for him. I do not find some types of underwear more sexy than others.

M 50, boxers generally but have a few silk things for when the mood takes me and they feel great. Good lady approves too

M 38 thong or commode

My guy is 28 and wears thongs, which are what I prefer. Don't like a guy in boxers, doesn't do it for me.

M 50. Stretch boxers for work, briefs and thongs for downtime

Male - 26 - hipsters that have a cock pocket. Very comfortable and so far I’ve experienced the women love them!

I am 39 and I wear thongs mostly love feel

1 Like

Male worn g's and thongs for the last 30 years do have some tight boxers too.

39 year old guy, most of the time it's hipster boxers, but am wearing more and more thongs for guys. Like hubbymike though I don't advertise it.

M56 wear everything from briefs to thongs and g strings to jocks.Did try boxers many years ago but hated them.

Prefer thongs and in colder weather right boxers.

What underwear should we wear: anything you feel like![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Boxershorts for normal everyday life.

Fun Mood anything from knickers-crotchless to nothing.

Split between tight small boxers (not the baggy style) or thongs

boxers, male, 22