Poll: What Underwear Do/Should Men Wear?

Male - 48 thongs and g strings

My boyfriend is his mid 20's and has a mix, boxer briefs, briefs and in the last couple of years,quite a few thongs. He brought up the subject of trying a thong after he saw them and they seem to be what he prefers to wear now.

Love seeing the OH in a thong but think he looks just as good in skin tight, low riding sheer boxers.

Male 37 thongs and tangas for me. My wife loves me in them.

Male - 44. I wear hipster boxers most of the time and women's knickers especially thongs when I get the chance. Love wearing all types of knickers.

Male 38. I wear thongs only, the most comfortable underwear.

1 Like

Skin tight boxers, in nice colours and designs.

Personally I prefer a Man Commando in the bed room but if going anywhere I think it is hot if a Man wears thongs because knowing that you're Mans ass is out that is so hot plus u can really give a good grab on his ass cheeks just come up from behind and give it a good squeeze them buns

Male 46 married my wife loves me in thongs she said I was missing out last year I bought some LH thongs to try and surprise her. Dam She was right I've been missing out. I love thongs and that's all I wear now I love the feel and the look

Male 41, For the last few years I wear high leg lace knickers, found a brand that fit perfectly around my bits and are really comfortable to wear all day, now got over 50 pairs in various colours including pinks, blue, black, purple etc, I think this high street store that sells these knickers knows full well it is mainly men who buy them as most of the reviews are from men, every year they normally change the style of their stock but for the last several years kept this exact style going but just change or add a new colour every season.

Male 39 I wear thongs wife like them rather than boxers

Male 26, boxers, preferably white and skin tight!

Femal 39, I like a man naked (just jeans on freshly showered body)

Hubby 57, wears briefs with wide elastic waist bands, NO WHITE, I hate white underwear on a man. He says he like the comfort of knowing nothing is going to get trapped when walking, sitting or zipping!

Male 31, boxers as I find them comfortable, not really tried anything else

Male - Hipsters mostly, commando sometimes.

The halfway house of the thong tends to feel uncomfortable with the string, so never really got into it.

If only someone would design the tight enough hipster/brief or the thong without the string.

My hubby has generally been a tight shorts guy up to last year but now seems to prefer wearing thongs most of the time. He wanted to try a thong for some time but said he was a bit nervous switching to smaller undies. I like him in anything really but do like the g-string type he has.

Really interesting thread...

Male 31 - Thongs pretty much every day for me and has been this way for the past 3 or 4 years now. I love the feel and confidence they give me and find them much more supportive than boxers too. My OH got me my first one years ago (a joke one) but I was amazed how comfy it was and quickly converted from boxers. Boxers now feel like they have far too much fabric and are way too restrictive, especially when it's hot!

I wouldn't go back now and it's great to see more men converting to them.

Wear what makes you feel good!

Female .53

I love a man in silk or satin type boxers. It feels so good stroking a guy through these. I also like mesh underwear on men. A teasing glimpse of what's underneath without having it on complete view is a real turn on xx

Male, 34, mostly hipsters. But starting to wear briefs a lot more

From a woman’s perspective I prefer boxers (not the loose baggy ones though) just think they look the nicest!