Pop your reviews page in your bio!

I have done - thanks

Hi @FortySomethingWife :slightly_smiling_face:

Youā€™ve linked your reviews into your profile perfectly. :+1: However, your Tester wishlist should only have items from the Tester List on it.

You can find out all the info in Review for Lovehoney - All you need to know!, and this FAQ is really good too. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

Happy reviewing. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Can you help me find mine please

Iā€™m having some trouble finding yours. Could you tell me something youā€™ve recently reviewed?

Liquid silk lube, 8ā€ vibrating dildo, basics bullet, flashlight

Is this you?

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/mattjames/

(Iā€™m not sure why you have a different username though. :slightly_smiling_face: Have you signed up for the forums with a new account? That may be one for @Lovehoney_Brenna when sheā€™s back in)

Thatā€™s me! Iā€™m not sure why the classic wand and suction base dildo are not on there though

Thanks Ian

1 Like

(@James89 Iā€™ve replied in Pop your reviews page in your bio! so as not to derail the tester topic. :slightly_smiling_face:)

Thereā€™s an extra little bit you can do too thatā€™s not quite been added to the Review Info yet, and thatā€™s adding your www.lovehoney.co.uk profile page to the new forum (itā€™s not all linked up at the backend yet, and this helps Brenna see your review list easily :+1::slightly_smiling_face:)

So, you take: (if Iā€™ve found the right one :slightly_smiling_face:)

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/james89/

And copy and paste it in the Web Site box of your Preferences/Profile page. :+1:

You can also make your profile Public (though this is optional, as Brenna has magic eyes :slightly_smiling_face:).

For that you simply go to your Preferences/Interface page and uncheck the box next to ā€˜Hide my public profile and presence featuresā€™

And that should sort it. :+1: My profile is Public if you want to see the kind of thing it reveals before you decide. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Mate, youā€™re an absolute legend! Still lots to learn my end, so thank you very much!

3 Likes

Thanks @Ian_Chimp, a useful tip. Checked my profile and looks like Iā€™ve successfully done this, phew :relaxed:

1 Like

Yes itā€™s worked @brufton

Perfect, thanks @Mrs.John :+1:

1 Like

I think Iā€™ve just sorted this out.

Hello and welcome @Jon91 :slightly_smiling_face:

I can see it, but it doesnā€™t seem to be a working link?

Thereā€™s a Web Site box on your Preferences/Profile page you can put it, and then itā€™ll show up in your mini profile pop-out? :+1:

Does that seem to have worked? Thank you

I can now see you bought a disappointing Bathmate. :+1::slightly_smiling_face: (and both the links work too)

It was a tester. Lots of promise but just not great in the end.

1 Like

Out of curiosity, have you signed up to a new username for the new place? :slightly_smiling_face: Your old one should work still, if you wanted it?

You are right, I should have done that. I think its too late now though. Wonā€™t let me change it

Log out, and log in as old you. See if that works. :slightly_smiling_face: (you may need to clear your browser).

I donā€™t think itā€™s a huge deal though. And Brenna can change your username on the www.lovehoney.co.uk side of things to make you all consistent if you prefer JJ300. :+1: