Position of the Week - Vote for the Winner!

Sky high looks like a real good workout. I will take you higher :musical_note:

@discobot roll 1d120

:game_die: 97

That’s Sitting Pretty again. Must we do this same dance every week?

@discobot roll 1d120

2 Likes

:game_die: 109

The results for Round 11 are in… :drum::drum::drum:

After last week’s tightrope win this one was not even close. :slightly_smiling_face: The incredibly popular Liberated Lover took the title for the fourth time in a row (with 92% of 25 votes).

And so Liberated Lover retains the crown and goes through to the next round. :trophy::tada:

:bell: Round 12 :bell:

Discobot has once again selected our new challenger (hopefully a worthy one :slightly_smiling_face:) and today he has gone with number 109… The Elevator. :balloon::tada:

So, up next is The Elevator from October 2020 against Liberated Lover from July 2020.

Which will win? You decide. :slightly_smiling_face:
(Winner: Liberated Lover Go to: Round 13)

Edit: Crapola. I broke the poll while I was editing. Sorry. :disappointed:

:lh_heart_grey: You don’t need to have actually tried the position, you can judge it based just on the image (or the fuller description below). And if you do end up trying it, or someone says something in the comments that changes your mind, then you can always pop back and change your vote (while the poll is open, of course). :slightly_smiling_face:

Descriptions:

(You can click on the arrow in each quote header to expand them for the full info, and if you click on the image when expanded you can see it full size)

Results

And the winner is… :drum::drum::drum:

Liberated Lover
with 68% of 25 votes.

And so Liberated Lover goes through to the next round! :tada::trophy:

1 Like

I know you can use stuff to balance on but all I’m envisioning in the elevator is back ache and falling over! :rofl:

3 Likes

I do like the look of the elevator but I don’t think my OH could hold her balance like that while reaching climax :joy_cat:

3 Likes

Totally with you @Peitho!

This is an easy one for me since I’m not a fan of receiving oral and I have no sense of balance! Sticking with liberated lover again this week.

1 Like

Might have to see if the OH’S legs will manage the elevator before I cast my vote… But we are avid fans of the liberated lovers…

Come to think of it we haven’t done that for a while either… @Steffi.O I’m :eyes: at you :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Elevator…
as last week, with Baby D:

The Elevator is proving more popular than I thought it would. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@discobot roll 1d120

1 Like

:game_die: 62

The results of Round 12 are in… :drum::drum::drum:

Unfortunately The Elevator didn’t make it all the way to the penthouse on this occasion (though put up a good fight), and reigning champion Liberated Lover took the title for the fifth time in a row (with 68% of 25 votes).

So Liberated Lover retains the crown for yet another week and struts confidently through to the next round. :trophy::tada:

:bell: Round 13 :bell:

Discobot has once again selected our new challenger, and I have a good feeling about this one. :slightly_smiling_face::crossed_fingers: Today he has gone with number 62… The Cuddle Huddle. :balloon::tada:

So, up next is The Cuddle Huddle from November 2019 pitted against Liberated Lover from July 2020.

Which will win…? You decide. :slightly_smiling_face:
(Winner: The Cuddle Huddle Go to: Round 14)

:lh_heart_grey: You don’t need to have actually tried the position, you can judge it based just on the image (or the fuller description below). And if you do end up trying it, or someone says something in the comments that changes your mind, then you can always pop back and change your vote (while the poll is open, of course). :slightly_smiling_face:

Descriptions:

(You can click on the arrow in each quote header to expand them for the full info, and if you click on the image when expanded you can see it full size)

Results

And the winner is… :drum::drum::drum:

The Cuddle Huddle
with 67% of 30 votes.

And so The Cuddle Huddle goes through to the next round! :tada::trophy:

4 Likes

Ooooh so similar yet so different :thinking::thinking::thinking: have to give this some thought :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Ooh - close call… experimentation required… my vote might change :thinking:

2 Likes

I agree @Peitho, experimentation required. To be honest, we vary between the two when I’m on top, spend a bit of time in each position. My OH prefers the cuddle huddle since he loves cuddles and the feel of my boobs on his chest, I’m not fussed so I went with his preference for now.

I’m loving this suggestion (copied from the desciption): Can’t believe I haven’t tried this, we’ll have to give it a go next time :smiley:

He can make a V-shape with two fingers and place them so the pointed bit of the V (between the two knuckles) is directly over her clitoris. The fingers should be positioned either side of the penis as she moves forwards and backwards. This stimulates her clitoris and inner labia, while adding intensity for him.

4 Likes

We do both when I’m on top, but I prefer the cuddle huddle as it nearly always makes me cum from positioning :+1:

2 Likes

Didn’t know it was called cuddle huddle, but that wins for me. The close contact, the eyes, the boobs pressing into him, arms wrapped around.

2 Likes