Position of the Week - Vote for the Winner!

:game_die: 92

Well, I think you know that’s Clitar Hero again… Can you stop pissing about and do it properly please?

@discobot roll 1d120

2 Likes

:game_die: 103

August 2020… Ah, sod it. It’ll do. Thank you.

1 Like

The results of Round 10 are in… :drum::drum::drum:

It has been a rather fraught game of tug of war for this week’s title. But edging out ahead, and keeping its tiny lead up until the last, was Liberated Lover (with 52% of 31 votes).

And so, with only one vote in it, Liberated Lover remains the champion and goes through to the next round. :trophy::tada:

:bell: Round 11 :bell:

Discobot has once again selected our new challenger, and today (after a few false starts) he has gone with number 103… Sky High. :balloon::tada:

So, up next is Sky High from August 2020 versus Liberated Lover from July 2020.

Which will win? You decide. :slightly_smiling_face:
(Winner: Liberated Lover Go to: Round 12)

:lh_heart_grey: You don’t need to have actually tried the position, you can judge it based just on the image (or the fuller description below). And if you do end up trying it, or someone says something in the comments that changes your mind, then you can always pop back and change your vote (while the poll is open, of course). :slightly_smiling_face:

Descriptions:

(You can click on the arrow in each quote header to expand them for the full info, and if you click on the image when expanded you can see it full size)

Results:

And the winner is… :drum::drum::drum:

Liberated Lover :tada::trophy:
with 92% of 25 votes.

And so Liberated Lover goes through to the next round!

If I was smaller and stronger I’d probably enjoy the sky high one, it would be the kind of angle I’d enjoy. But, as it is, I’d either crush my OH, fall over or a combination of the two! I like the idea of combining it with restraints but it still wouldn’t stop me crushing him or falling off :rofl:

4 Likes

I was thinking it could be part of an ab workout for her lol

1 Like

Don’t think me or my OH have the strength or balance for Sky High :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

What is no 1 that got discounted?

And I think this was intentional from the bot… knew last time was such a close call between liberated lover and clitar hero, I went liberated lover because I’d been in clitar hero so long and needed a change. The bot knew it was time to switch it up again and knew sky high would not be the position to do it!

…I think the bot is smarter and more cunning than you think! :rofl:

1 Like

The OP… :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Oh of course, sorry :rofl:

Okay, so that was was the bot having a joke with you. Humour and smarts. I like the bot.

…admittedly I’d like it more if it could count just a little higher too.

1 Like

This one does not seem to be as close as last week’s. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Sky high looks like a real good workout. I will take you higher :musical_note:

@discobot roll 1d120

:game_die: 97

That’s Sitting Pretty again. Must we do this same dance every week?

@discobot roll 1d120

2 Likes

:game_die: 109

The results for Round 11 are in… :drum::drum::drum:

After last week’s tightrope win this one was not even close. :slightly_smiling_face: The incredibly popular Liberated Lover took the title for the fourth time in a row (with 92% of 25 votes).

And so Liberated Lover retains the crown and goes through to the next round. :trophy::tada:

:bell: Round 12 :bell:

Discobot has once again selected our new challenger (hopefully a worthy one :slightly_smiling_face:) and today he has gone with number 109… The Elevator. :balloon::tada:

So, up next is The Elevator from October 2020 against Liberated Lover from July 2020.

Which will win? You decide. :slightly_smiling_face:
(Winner: Liberated Lover Go to: Round 13)

Edit: Crapola. I broke the poll while I was editing. Sorry. :disappointed:

:lh_heart_grey: You don’t need to have actually tried the position, you can judge it based just on the image (or the fuller description below). And if you do end up trying it, or someone says something in the comments that changes your mind, then you can always pop back and change your vote (while the poll is open, of course). :slightly_smiling_face:

Descriptions:

(You can click on the arrow in each quote header to expand them for the full info, and if you click on the image when expanded you can see it full size)

Results

And the winner is… :drum::drum::drum:

Liberated Lover
with 68% of 25 votes.

And so Liberated Lover goes through to the next round! :tada::trophy:

1 Like

I know you can use stuff to balance on but all I’m envisioning in the elevator is back ache and falling over! :rofl:

3 Likes

I do like the look of the elevator but I don’t think my OH could hold her balance like that while reaching climax :joy_cat:

3 Likes