Position of the Week - Vote for the Winner!

I’m not sure Mrs Chimp has any cardboard she can stick to her feet? I’ll see if I can dig some out so we can give The Pillar a go. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

It says, “her toes on the bed for balance” though I’m pretty sure you’re right, that picture is not of a bed it’s definitely a bit of cardboard and I’m sure the right piece of cardboard is key to getting the position spot on.

Would like to give The Pillar a go with an over the door jam thing but we don’t have one of those so I’m going to vote for The Cuddle Huddle this time… still feel Liberated Lover is better though… not that I’m a sore looser or anything :rofl:

3 Likes

This is a great idea @Ian_Chimp I see you’ve not been given a new dice roller, had discobot stepped it up enough to maintain his position :rofl:

Have to have a think about this one as they’re both crackers

2 Likes

No new dice roller yet. Maybe I should mention it to @Lovehoney_Brenna again, just in case she’s forgotten about us… :slightly_smiling_face:

Discobot is capped out at 120, so we’re sticking with the first 120 positions in the stack until we get a better one. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I’m digging around trying to find that scrap of magic carpet I brought back from my last holiday. That would be perfect. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Tough choice. The Pillar is harder to do but more raw and animal. The Cuddle Huddle is easier and more loving. Not sure which way I’ll go.

2 Likes

If you get stuck, I use this quite a bit for dice rolls (d&d player). You can input the max number of sides so it can go up to whatever number you need.

3 Likes

I found a plug-in component for the forum that does a similar job (though there are probably others too). :slightly_smiling_face::+1: I’m hoping we get one that works on the forum so it’s all visible and self-contained. Though I’m also wondering if I could create some new games with it too. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

You can insert code blocks into markdown, so hypothetically there might be code for a random number genorator that works with it

1 Like

Yeah I definitely think you need to mention it to @Lovehoney_Brenna again as she may of forgotten with her workload :crossed_fingers:

How many potw are there?

That’d be bloody brill new games cos they’re super fun, I do love this one, excellent creation :smirk:

2 Likes

You can find the full list in Positions of the Week. I think we’re up to 148 posts, so minus a few for indexes, etc it should be about 140 or so?

Thank you for being so helpful as ever :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Don’t think I’ve got the muscles for The Pillar :joy_cat:

2 Likes

If only I wasn’t too heavy for my OH to lift! He’s smaller than me so I’d crush him :grimacing: I’d love to be able to give the pillar a go. I’m not sure whether to vote hypothetically or go with what we would actually chose :thinking: I need to think!

3 Likes

I’m going for the vertical cuddle huddle aka the Pillar
Makes me feel so manly
:grin:

Go for the Pillar!

2 Likes

Another strong start for this week’s poll. :slightly_smiling_face: 22 votes in already, and The Cuddle Huddle is pulling ahead. But there’s still plenty of time to turn that around. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

Sunday Update:

The Cuddle Huddle still out in front, and with only a couple of days left now, I’m not sure The Pillar can turn it around after all? Is the cardboard not helping people?

3 Likes

Since I don’t own the magic carpet, it’s definitely the cuddle huddle for me!

4 Likes

Sadly not… I’m afraid with pritt stick it just kept falling off and when I moved to super glue the cardboard tore. I now have foot shaped cardboard cutouts permanently attached to my feet and that extra levitating pillar boost was not supplied in either case… maybe I’m using the wrong glue?

Disclaimer: This did not happen - do not superglue stuff to your feet!

6 Likes

Always read the small print!
:grin:

You don’t have to huddle to cuddle
Go Pillar, where cuddling isn’t an option, it’s essential
Stick together

2 Likes

“Please only use water-based adhesive with your Lovehoney cardboard sex-position enhancer” :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes