Position of the Week - Vote for the Winner!

@discobot roll 1d120

:game_die: 61

The results of Round 14 are in… :drum::drum::drum:

And The Cuddle Huddle has proved it’s not just a one week wonder, winning its second round with a pretty decent 68% of 28 votes. It seems The Pillar hit some issues when everybody’s cardboard position enhancer didn’t provide the levitation they’d hoped… :slightly_smiling_face:

So The Cuddle Huddle keeps its winner’s laurels and comfortably strolls through to the next round. :trophy::tada:

:bell: Round 15 :bell:

Discobot has once again selected our new challenger, and today he has gone with number 61… Hard Press. :balloon::tada: So, up next is Hard Press from November 2019 facing off against The Cuddle Huddle, also from November 2019:

Which will win…? You decide. :slightly_smiling_face:
Winner: Hard Press Go to: Round 16

:lh_heart_grey: You don’t need to have actually tried the position, you can judge it based just on the image (or the fuller description below). And if you do end up trying it, or someone says something in the comments that changes your mind, then you can always pop back and change your vote (while the poll is open, of course). :slightly_smiling_face:

Descriptions:

(You can click on the arrow in each quote header to expand them for the full info, and if you click on the image when expanded you can see it full size)

Results

And the winner is… :drum::drum::drum:

Hard Press
with 75% of 36 votes.

And so Hard Press goes through to the next round! :tada::trophy:

Hard press is our go to of late when we are feeling like taking it easy but still exciting…

Also makes it easy to swap from the front spot to the back when we both feel up for it :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Hard press we call our cuddle f**k, love that intimate feeling and skin to skin contact, and after a little while he goes down on his arms and laying on my back kissing my neck :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Yes, it’s one of our favourites too

1 Like

That was a tough one, I love being in the Cuddle Huddle position but for actually having sex it’s gotta be Hard Press

3 Likes

Back in the Huddle, the Hard Press is just too awkward

I haven’t got time to do a fresh one this week. Sorry. I’ll let it ride, and hopefully be back next week with a new one. :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

@Ian_Chimp I can jam something together if it helps dude. Wont be as pretty as yours becuse im not as familiar with all the formatting tricks, but it can do summat’

3 Likes

@discobot roll 1d120

:game_die: 27

Guest announcer this week guys, but The results of Round 15 are in… :drum::drum::drum:

And The Cuddle Huddle fell from glory this week with some stiff competition from Hard Press.
So Hard Press steamrollers its way through to the next round. :medal_sports: ::tada:

:bell: Round 16 :bell:

Discobot has once again selected our new challenger, and today he has gone with number 27… The Hammock. :confetti_ball::tada: So, up next is Hard Press from November 2019 facing off against The Hammock, from February 2019:

Which will come out the winner…? You decide. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Hard press

Vs.

The Hammock

:lh_heart_grey: You don’t need to have actually tried the position, you can judge it based just on the image (or the fuller description below). And if you do end up trying it, or someone says something in the comments that changes your mind, then you can always pop back and change your vote (while the poll is open, of course). :slightly_smiling_face:

Descriptions:

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 17 Nov 2019

Back to 2019

Hard Press
:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 24 Feb 2019

Back to 2019

The Hammock

(You can click on the blue text in each quote header to be taken to the full info, and if you click on the image when expanded you can see it full size)

(Ps. Sorry for unorthodox format. Couldnt for the life of me work out how to put the images into a poll :sweat_smile: )

6 Likes

Omg, the hammock looks like a real workout :sweat_smile: :rofl: I have a feeling I’d faceplant into the floor :rofl:

5 Likes

Yeah, i rolled that one and groaned :sweat_smile: not a super pick

2 Likes

Well done @Green_Eyed_Girl! You’ve done a great job, thanks for doing this week’s poll :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I totally agree with @rosiedosie, the hammock looks like an accident waiting to happen :rofl: :face_with_head_bandage:

3 Likes

Yeah same :rofl: I’ll definitely be faceplanting the floor

1 Like

Thanks @Kitty-Cat01 (mostly just copy pasted Ian’s hard work to be honest :laughing: )

Lots and lots of cushions maybe :woman_shrugging: in case of accidents

3 Likes

Wow I can imagine losing some teeth attempting the hammock :joy:

2 Likes

YIKES! if we were going to try The Hammock it would have to be lay down rather than off the edge! :scream_cat: and even that would be a challenge :joy_cat: that’s some serious trust going off the edge :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Great job @Green_Eyed_Girl :smile_cat::smile_cat::smile_cat:

3 Likes