Position of the Week - Vote for the Winner!

I thought about that the last time it was super close. I did not come up with any good ideas. :slightly_smiling_face: The only thing I could think of was not counting/swopping my vote.

Yeah, i cant think of any either.
Only thing that comes to mind is drawring 2 new ones the next week and then having a double poll. Winners face off the week after. May still end up back with the first two though :thinking:

Plus 4 positions in one week may be a tad energetic for some couples

You could check your Email Subscriptions to make sure you’re still signed-up after the swopover?

There’s two options, but I don’t think they send out the Deal of the Day one any more.

I get an email on a Saturday. Its not the ‘Position of the Week’ email as such, but it often has a link to it in there.

1 Like

Maybe we could come up with something using the new dice roller? I’ll have a little bazz in the Sandbox.

Apart from maybe dukeing it off dnd style im not sure how that would work :laughing:

Do you want me to do this one?

(it’s very close though, so you might want to close the poll before I start :slightly_smiling_face:)

Poll closed, have at it :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :+1:

Sorry totally forgot today. Have been having one of those days and i am dog tired.

No worries. :+1::slightly_smiling_face: (let’s see if I can remember how to do it… :slightly_smiling_face:)

d152

2 Likes

The results of Round 18 are in… :drum::drum::drum:

This one was on a knife-edge all week. I genuinely thought it was going to be our first tie-breaker. :slightly_smiling_face: But even though Hard Press truly was hard-pressed for most of it - with one vote deciding it - Hard Press comes out on top yet again with 52% of 29 votes. :balloon::partying_face:

So Hard Press not only defends its title for the fourth time and continues through to the next round, but also rises to second place on our overall Leaderboard. :trophy::tada: Only one win away from the top spot… :slightly_smiling_face:

:bell: Round 19 :bell:

This week our Dildobot dice roller :game_die: has wisely chosen our next challenger to be… position number 45 - Horsing Around. :confetti_ball:::tada: So, up next is Hard Press from November 2019 facing off against Horsing Around from July 2019.

Which will win…? You decide. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Winner: Hard Press Go to: Round 20

:lh_heart_grey: You don’t need to have actually tried the position, you can judge it based just on the image (or the fuller description below). And if you do end up trying it, or someone says something in the comments that changes your mind, then you can always pop back and change your vote (while the poll is open, of course). :slightly_smiling_face:

Descriptions:

(You can click on the arrow in each quote header to expand them for the full info, and if you click on the image when expanded you can see it full size)

Results

And the winner is… :drum::drum::drum:

Hard Press
with 83% of 30 votes.

And so Hard Press goes through to the next round! :tada::trophy:

I’ve gone with Horsing Around this week as I’m feeling rather cavalier. Though I do have to make a small adjustment… :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Despite the name and my love of horses that’s a “no” to Horsing Around. He’s strong but I’m tall and certainly not petite and I think this leads to a broken back.

I like your amendment Mr Chimp but it makes it less horse like (if that is the intention given the nsm?) as my horse has managed to cart me around for the last 15 years without the need for a table and cushion to hold us both up.

I think this week is going to be an easy win for Hard Press… Prove me wrong forum!

5 Likes

Those arms and back are definitely really going to hurt for the Guy with the original horsing around position unless you built like Popeye. :muscle:t2::hot_face: @Ian_Chimp I like you modification but I think even still it’s an easy no for me.

2 Likes

Agreed. It looks more fun with the modification, but even so id rather have one of the similar chair positions where your hands are less buisy.

1 Like

This is not looking good for Horsing Around right now :slightly_smiling_face: (90% Hard Press). Maybe the seat makes it look a little too sedate? How about something with a little more kick? :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Ah yes, the positional aid liberator havent released yet :rofl:

1 Like

I agree with @Ian_Chimp after some modifications Horsing Around is the one for me!

1 Like

The Lovehoney BuckingFronco© :slightly_smiling_face:

Fully-loaded with bleeding-edge Thrust Assist® technology, this sex position enhancer will really put a spring into any flagging stamina.

Made from a carbon-neutral, Eco-Friendly material, (composed entirely from recycled dildos, and memory foam reclaimed from heavily used hotel honeymoon suite mattresses) the Lovehoney BuckingFronco is so durable it comes with our Billion Bounce guarantee.

Using the patented Lovehoney Thrust Assist® booster can save up to 60% of the normal energy expended during vigorous love-making.

Buy without delay! Because, let’s face it, what’s better than sex on the rebound…?

The Lovehoney BuckingFronco©
Your rodeo starts here…

(all similarities to Zebedee from The Magic Roundabout are entirely coincidental)

8 Likes

Gosh, i think its going to be another sweep for hard press again. Its already 16 to 3. Thats going to be hard to beat

Stuff the box, if you’re h*ng like a horse, you gotta go like a horse
I’ll bounce, spring or no spring
:grin:

3 Likes

Hard pressed from here, I just can’t see horsing around ending well :rofl::rofl:. Also bet you can’t say buckingfronco 5 times fast (I can’t even seem to read it in my head without tripping over it​:rofl::rofl:)

2 Likes