Position of the Week - Vote for the Winner!

I thought it was the side of a sofa just without the arm drawn in :rofl: When furniture is involved they should be more detailed :rofl:

4 Likes

There’s an updated picture which downplays the importance of the cheap Argos futon: :slightly_smiling_face:

I don’t know if that will sway anybody?

2 Likes

The updated pic swayed me to change me vote, it’s a much better example :rofl:

3 Likes

Yeah, thats actually a much better picture to be honest

3 Likes

I think I prefer the cheap Argos futon… or better still a sex bench (if I had one!)… definitely something to be astride of… I’ll have a think :thinking:

4 Likes

Easy decision for me this week! Gotta be Joy Ride :heart_eyes_cat: but I thought it was on some sort of sofa at first too :joy_cat:

1 Like

Anything’s beats Hard Press
I love Joy (her weekend name :slight_smile: )
I love riding and being ridden is even better
It’s Joy Riding for me

2 Likes

I’ve gone and done a Scoreboard… :slightly_smiling_face:

Leaderboard

Position of the Week Wins
:1st_place_medal:Hard Press 5
:1st_place_medal: Liberated Lover 5
Clitar Hero 3
Grip it Good 2
Stand and Deliver 2
The Cuddle Huddle 2
Sleigh Ride 1
The Love Hug 1

8 Likes

I wonder if new pictures would have made a difference to any of the other votes so far? :slightly_smiling_face: Not every position got a new one, but there are a few…

Liberated Lover did pretty well with its original picture, snagging a record 5 wins - but maybe it could have clung on a little longer against The Cuddle Huddle with an image refresh:

Or would The Elevator have cut its run short a week earlier?

And maybe Grip It Good would have kept its winning streak going if people had realised that you didn’t have to do it on your front door step?

Or, worst of all, there’s Tipping Point, which did so badly in our Position of the Week face-off they actually cancelled the TV show too out of an abundance of shame. It was really sad. :slightly_frowning_face:

Do you think any of those would’ve had enough influence to have changed any of the outcomes? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I do not.

4 Likes

Agreed, most of the new ones dont to it for me to be fair. I refer the older images as theyr more visually descriptive

4 Likes

Think I prefer the exhibitionism of Grip it Good on the front doorstep rather than the claustrophobic nature of inside a small cardboard box even if there is compulsory nipple play in the small cardboard box but that might just be me?

…also concerned the sucker’s head might fall off in the updated elevator.

3 Likes

It doesn’t look like there’s a lot of headroom, does there. And I think the green one might be fucking the back of the pink one’s knee?

Though the blue one is quite high up too. :thinking: I’m not sure I have the length to manage this Daz Doorstep Challange. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I disagree with the majority, some of the newer pics look better but on others the older pics are preferable. What about putting in a couple of examples for each every competition to be sure? If it ain’t too much hassle like :ok_hand::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

For years every Saturday I would get an email with position of the week and offers ect. They have now stopped, is anyone else getting the emails? I ask because I cant vote if I don’t get the position of the week sent, or is it displayed elsewhere that I am not looking?

Not all of them have updated pictures. I was actually quite surprised we got that many in the ones we’ve had so far. :slightly_smiling_face:

Here’s Joy Ride’s two again as a side-by-side: :+1:

1 Like

There’s lots of links to both the original blogs and the Positions of the Week topic in the poll posts. :+1:

(Though Hard Press has the wrong link in the polls as I dropped a bollock when I first put it in and only recently noticed :slightly_smiling_face:)

2 Likes

Thanks Ian you’re a chimp, see what I did there? :smiley: Oh never mind.
A lot of stuff doesn’t show for me all the time, I think I need to re-install Chrome.

Appreciate you answering

1 Like

This one is very close. :slightly_smiling_face: It’s pretty much 50/50 at the moment, with only one vote in it…

Out of curiosity, what happenes if they tie? :laughing:

2 Likes